What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL - Rounds 13 and 14 (1 Viewer)

What's the hurry, exactly?
Once the pace stalls, people stop checking in and the draft basically grinds to a halt. I know lhucks leaves on Thursday and won't be available to finish his draft.What's so difficult about checking in 2-3 times a day and leaving a list when you're a couple spots away from picking?

Once the pace stalls, people stop checking in and the draft basically grinds to a halt. I know lhucks leaves on Thursday and won't be available to finish his draft.What's so difficult about checking in 2-3 times a day and leaving a list when you're a couple spots away from picking?
Oh. I had been holding out hope that you'd grow out of this once you got a girlfriend.

Oh. I had been holding out hope that you'd grow out of this once you got a girlfriend.
Are you kidding? Those 15 second intervals leave him plenty of time to draft. :P

Users who are viewing this thread