What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Peterson Headache (1 Viewer)

consumedspy

Footballguy
With the recent news of Peterson, I am wondering if a new choice in a LB is needed. Below is some of what is on the wire. I appreciate any help.E. Henderson C. Watson R. Godfrey I. Gold K. Bell O. Thurman Sep 8: Peterson, who is returning from a torn left Achilles' tendon, will share playing time with Andre Carter and Jamie Winborn at the two outside linebacking spots Sunday against the Rams, the Oakland Tribune reports.

With the recent news of Peterson, I am wondering if a new choice in a LB is needed. Below is some of what is on the wire. I appreciate any help.

E. Henderson

C. Watson

R. Godfrey

I. Gold

K. Bell

O. Thurman

Sep 8: Peterson, who is returning from a torn left Achilles' tendon, will share playing time with Andre Carter and Jamie Winborn at the two outside linebacking spots Sunday against the Rams, the Oakland Tribune reports.
From what I read on FBG: Henderson had a great camp and pre-season in his new WLB position -- I picked him up cheap last week. Thurman will be great in the future, but has been coming out in some pass situations. Godfrey might be "pushed" by E. Wilhelm down the road. I worry about Bell, but if he stays healthy, he should get a lot of action. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread