What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at LA Chargers (1 Viewer)

Phillip Rivers losing his ##### out there.

EDIT: I can't blame him a little, going for it and 4th and 7 and the co-ordinator can't get the play in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did rivers not understand you can't go for it there. He should call our radio stations for advice.  :lmao:

Yep. Like I said, very reminiscent of the type of game we'd lose last year. Let's see if they can hold on.

Not gonna win many games when you keep settling for FG's, and your defense has a tendency to collapse in the 2nd half.

Nice. The Chargers are set up for another 1 score loss.

BTW, **** Stockton is absolutely terrible at this point. He should not be calling games any more.

It is disconcerting that yet again the defense is collapsing late. How is Rivers getting all this time (listening in the car).

It is disconcerting that yet again the defense is collapsing late. How is Rivers getting all this time (listening in the car).
Maybe miss Cox more than I thought we would. NOt a lot of blitzes being brought though...Eagles seem content to try to keep things underneath and in front of them, but have failed by giving up 3 or 4 plays over 40 yards

Users who are viewing this thread