What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Picking 6th - .5 PPR Re-draft (1 Viewer)

Irvin088

Footballguy
Draft at 1.06 tonight (10-team .5ppr) and had a top 7 i'd feel comfortable taking, but with the injuries to Kelce and Kupp those two are out the window. I anticipate the start being: Jefferson, Chase, CMC, Ekeler, Tyreek Hill. If one of them is available at 6, I'll take them, but who do folks think would be the best at 6th now that he's hurt? Bijan? Barkley? Diggs?

what are the starting requirements? In a start 3 WR/2RB ratio I likley go with Diggs as I like the RB's later better than the WR's so I would stock up on WR's early....especially in a PPR.

what are the starting requirements? In a start 3 WR/2RB ratio I likley go with Diggs as I like the RB's later better than the WR's so I would stock up on WR's early....especially in a PPR.
It's 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1Flex. .5ppr format.

It's 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1Flex. .5ppr format.
In that case I go Barkley. He is going to be the focal point and Jones is playing better. He should catch a lot of passes as well. He is the easy choice for me under these circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread