What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pierce/Akers for Metchie/Etienne? (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
16 team, PPR, Devy, TE Premium, start 11 on offense

Yes, huge rosters so depth is always a key consideration. I’m a Texans fan so the guy with Metchie reached out curious to find a deal and pointed at Pierce for Metchie plus more.

WR is probably my weakest area across the board where my WR1/2 are currently Jeudy/Gabe Davis, but I worked deals to get both Pierce (drafted) and Dotson (trade) in the off-season.

RB is totally fine for me - CMC, Conner, Breece, Akers, plus more. I’m annually in the top 2-4 teams right now and can probably absorb Metchie fine on taxi a year.

Is it worth the RB upgrade and potential upside of Metchie next year to deal away Pierce/Akers with only Etienne playable this year or should I stand pat?

I’d pull the trigger.

Just heard the Rams might be in a 3-headed RBBC + seeing your current RB depth + WR being your thinnest position all = this making sense for you.

This is all assuming Metchie will be able to play next season. I still think it’s worth the gamble.

Take a look at mine if you have a chance:

I probably decline. I don't have ETN or Akers as high as most so they are close for me. Metchie is a bit of question and I don't know if/when he will play again.

16 team, PPR, Devy, TE Premium, start 11 on offense

Yes, huge rosters so depth is always a key consideration. I’m a Texans fan so the guy with Metchie reached out curious to find a deal and pointed at Pierce for Metchie plus more.

WR is probably my weakest area across the board where my WR1/2 are currently Jeudy/Gabe Davis, but I worked deals to get both Pierce (drafted) and Dotson (trade) in the off-season.

RB is totally fine for me - CMC, Conner, Breece, Akers, plus more. I’m annually in the top 2-4 teams right now and can probably absorb Metchie fine on taxi a year.

Is it worth the RB upgrade and potential upside of Metchie next year to deal away Pierce/Akers with only Etienne playable this year or should I stand pat?
Pull it

Users who are viewing this thread