What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PIT @ SF Monday Night Football Thread (1 Viewer)

Ronnie Lott now has VIP access to all booths in which the Niners are playing.....What are my chances of Maddox being restricted to less than 40 more yards passing? Can he throw another pick?

Rattay's looking very good (2nd week in a row) ....16 for 21 (76%)Passer Rating so far 138.8209 yards in 3 qtrs.2 TD's0 Int'sIs Garcia getting his job back? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Garcia stays on the bench.Rattay makes the offense work, and this game and specifically the Rams game will prove it.

Why would you kick a FG down by 20 with 12 and a half minutes left?

Steelers can't anything right can they?AFC's version of the Giants without as many turnovers and but not as good defense.

No guts Steelers - dwn by 20 pts in the 4Q and they go for a FG. No wonder football god do not help them. Start preparing to decide which QB to select at next year NFL draft.

Garcia stays on the bench.Rattay makes the offense work, and this game and specifically the Rams game will prove it.
You really think so?Everyone else think Rattay sticks for the remainder of the year?

You really think so?Everyone else think Rattay sticks for the remainder of the year?
Rattay and the 49ers made those big bad St. Louis Rams look like an NFL Europe team.For some strange reason, they just respond better to Tim. However, this magic will only last a season as Owens will leave next year and Rattay will turn into Kerry Collins.

:thumbup:math gladiator update:Clayton Gray is the Bomb = 97.30 (has Ward)Shick! Happens = 97.45 (has Rattay)
Still close?
Yes. No nails left to bite.Shick! = 108.7Gray = 102.7catch = 1 pt, 10 yards = 1 pt. Ward could still get me in garbage time... I think I can lock up my division with a win. GB dominating the staff league.

:DEEPbreath: :exhale:Dang, that was scary. It looked like Pittsburgh was going to roll down the field and get Ward a cheapy.I need a drink. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread