What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Pittsburgh at Cincinatti*** (-7) (44.5) (1 Viewer)

Bengals from potential Super Bowl winner to being a QB-less Pittsburgh Steelers team's fatherless kid on a last second kick in Overtime...

Poor Head Coach and will not stop my hate of this guy being able to run this talented squad and not able to even make a smidge of difference with his play calling or ability to will this team. Blew a lead vs the Rams in the 4th Q of the Super Bowl and called upon a nobody at RB when the chips were down at So Fi last year...not Mixon oh no...just a joke of a coach IMHO.

Will never change in Cinci with the regime in place right now.

Pathetic

The Steelers beat the Bills week 1 last year
And they made the playoffs. They also didn’t lose Watt in game 1 last year. How many wins did Watt directly provide for the Steelers last year. 5? 6? I can’t recall but it was a lot. If he’s out for the year, they’re drafting very high next year.

But nice win today! :-)

Not much you can do about it but it seems like certain players cannot play within their bodies...don't want to pick on anyone because you love the drive and desire to fight thru and push thru but people need to know what the limits are of a human body.

That said, i saw the play Watt was hurt, didn't look like anything I don't see on any other normal play, bad luck it would seem.

Terrible loss for the Steelers and IMO weakens this Week 1 accomplishment. The coming weeks re going to be a lot harder without Watt in the line up.

Specials team coach should be fired.
1. Nobody blocks Fitzpatrick and he blocks the game winning XP.
2. Doesn't have his holder or kicker not kick the ball when there was a bad snap on 3rd down.
3. Punts the ball with 15 seconds left on the play clock giving the Steelers 3 extra plays and 10 extra yards. Take the delay penalty and maybe they punt it inside the five instead of into the end zone.

And the "can't advance the fumble" rule should only apply to the losing team.

And the "can't advance the fumble" rule should only apply to the losing team.
Pretty sure it did
Pretty sure it happened in overtime when the game was tied. The rule came about because the Raiders we're losing and they kept fumbling on the last play of the game because they had nothing to lose and ended up scoring the winning touchdown on the "holy roller" play.

If you're ahead or tied then you do have something to lose so you're not likely to fumble on purpose out of desperation.

Users who are viewing this thread