What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Pittsburgh at Cincinatti*** (-7) (44.5) (1 Viewer)

Pittsburgh's defense could keep this one close,but in the end Cinncy has too many playmakers and Pittsburgh has Mitch Trubinsky

Bengals- 27
Steelers-23

Kickers are not even human anymore. This guy just nailed a 59 yarder right down the frigging middle with plenty of distance to spare.

It really looks like it's going to be a long year for Najee. High volume but nowhere to go.

Really impressed with Claypool so far. If he got the messages Tomlin has been sending about his focus and attitude, watch out.

This is a ridiculously early overreaction and Trubisky hasn’t even done anything wrong but for some reason I wish Pickett was in the game.

On 2nd thought, with this O line let's go ahead and keep Trubisky in there. We don't need Pickett's career ending in Year 1.

On 2nd thought, with this O line let's go ahead and keep Trubisky in there. We don't need Pickett's career ending in Year 1.
The announcers saying that Pittsburgh spent $70M in the offseason on their O-line almost felt like a dig at them at this point with how bad they’re playing.

Trubisky had Pickens open downfield and threw the ball about 10 yards out of bounds. That was the 2nd play in a row Pickens was open and Trubisky put it way out of bounds.

This is a ridiculously early overreaction and Trubisky hasn’t even done anything wrong but for some reason I wish Pickett was in the game.
It’s not early anymore. Pickett is exciting and going to make things happen. This offense is way too conservative. I’m already ready for the change.

It’s not early anymore. Pickett is exciting and going to make things happen. This offense is way too conservative. I’m already ready for the change.
Matt Canada is awful O coordinator, just awful. How this guy ever got a job is a mystery.

Agreed but the offensive line is really bad. Pickett could hide some of those warts if he’s as good as we hope. He could also get hurt. It’s a shame because the D looks awesome again. Don’t want to waste this season.

Get used to it folks, this defense will be on the field 80% of the game every week. They have no shot with this putrid offense

Another example of poor coaching by the Bengals.

-he's holding you all back but you don't see it yet...I know Super Bowl under his belt...Mike McCarthy won a Super Bowl...just saying

Bengals had a Burrow to Chase TD, called short by the ref, Bengals didn't challenge. Looks like it will cost them the game

Users who are viewing this thread