What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh's going to the Superbowl! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beavers

Footballguy
I have been reading this board for about a year and never really had the urge to post.... until tonight.I have read great and not so great fantasy football advice which helped me to make the playoffs this year.Anyway, so many people on this board bash the Steelers... Nobody gave them credit. I've read how Payton was going to pass for 4 TD's and there's no way the Bus could run in Mile High because the air is thin and he's too fat blah blah blah... Well, all you haters gotta go home now because it's now the Steelers turn to win the big one. Hats off to Cowher and his staff for such a great coaching job. Hats off to Big Ben, Steel Curtain, and the Steelers ownership. And hats off to Denver for being a class act after the game. Unfortunately, the Colts weren't as classy. Step down, Payton, it's the Burgh's turn.Get one for the thumb! It's has been long over due. :thumbup:

Nice that you decided to post for the first time about how great your team is after they won the big game. :thumbup:

I have been reading this board for about a year and never really had the urge to post....  until tonight.

I have read great and not so great fantasy football advice which helped me to make the playoffs this year.

Anyway, so many people on this board bash the Steelers... Nobody gave them credit. I've read how Payton was going to pass for 4 TD's and there's no way the Bus could run in Mile High because the air is thin and he's too fat blah blah blah... 

Well, all you haters gotta go home now because it's now the Steelers turn to win the big one. Hats off to Cowher and his staff for such a great coaching job. Hats off to Big Ben, Steel Curtain, and the Steelers ownership. And hats off to Denver for being a class act after the game. Unfortunately, the Colts weren't as classy. Step down, Payton, it's the Burgh's turn.

Get one for the thumb! It's has been long over due.

:thumbup:
Who's this guy? Is someone talking here? :rolleyes: Look guy, I have a lot of respect for Steeler fans on this board. Don't tarnish it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, so many people on this board bash the Steelers... Nobody gave them credit.
Stop abusing the disrespect card. They weren't favored to beat the Colts at home. Get over it. The Denver/Pitt game was pretty well split even considering the Broncos had homefield advantage. They get a ton of respect around here and always have.

ahhh, you boys are so funny!! :P The Bus played well. He did his job. His job is to take care of the ball and is called upon in short yardage situations. He's not a full time back.I haven't posted because I find it fun to read what you guys write about. Plus, I have very little time! :boxing:

Who's this guy? Is someone talking here?

Look guy, I have a lot of respect for Steeler fans on this board. Don't tarnish it.

Let's clear things up...

I am not a guy - I am a chick!

And why will this tarnish the board?

ahhh, you boys are so funny!!  :P

The Bus played well. He did his job. His job is to take care of the ball and is called upon in short yardage situations. He's not a full time back.

I haven't posted because I find it fun to read what you guys write about. Plus, I have very little time!

:boxing:
It's people like you who ruin this place. Seriously. Go back in your hole.edit

I am a chick
pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Disclaimer:The views of the initial poster do not in any way reflect the feelings of all other Steelers fans who regularly post on this site. Please do not judge them accordingly.Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread