What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Player Spotlight: Brett Favre (1 Viewer)

Jason Wood

Zoo York
2009 Player Spotlight Series

One of Footballguys best assets is our message board community. The Shark Pool is, in our view, the best place on the internet to discuss, debate and analyze all things fantasy football. In what's become an annual tradition, the Player Spotlight series is a key part of the preseason efforts. As many of you know, we consider the Player Spotlight threads the permanent record for analyzing the fantasy prospects of the player in question. Last year, we published more than 120 offensive spotlights covering the vast majority of expected skill position starters. This year will be no different.

Each week we will post a list of players to be discussed. Those threads will remain open for the entire preseason, and should be a central point to discussion expectations for the player in question. Importantly, analysis done in the first week of posting will be part of the permanent record in two ways. 1) At the end of the week, we will tally the projections into a consensus. 2) We will select a number of pull quotes from forum contributors who make a compelling statement or observation. Both the projections and pull quotes will be part of a published article on the main website.

Thread Topic: Brett Favre, QB, Minnesota Vikings (Allegedly)

Player Page Link: Brett Favre Player Page

Each article will include:

Detailed viewpoint from a Footballguys staff member
Highlighted member commentary from the message board threads
FBG Projections
Consensus Member ProjectionsThe Rules

In order for this thread to provide maximum value, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines:

Focus commentary on the player in question, and your expectations for said player
Back up your expectations in whatever manner you deem appropriate; avoid posts that simply say "I hate him" or "He's the best"
To be included in the final synopsis and consensus outlook, you MUST provide projections for the playerProjections should include (at a minimum):

For QBs: Attempts, Completions, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Ints, Rush Yards, Rush TDs
For RBs: Rushes, Rushing Yards, Rush TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs
For WRs & TEs: Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDsNow let's get on with the conversation! We look forward to your contributions and let me offer a personal thanks in anticipation of the great debate and analysis.

will be the same player he's been over the past few seasons, 1:1 TD:INT ratio.

I wish we had a stat for his record indoors vs. outdoors, I don't think he does nearly as well while playing in a dome.

341/551/61.9/3658 23 TD 21 INT

4.9 avg per attempt.

nearly identical to his 2002 GB stats..

expect the same multi-int games he's had over the past few seasons..

I wish we had a stat for his record indoors vs. outdoors, I don't think he does nearly as well while playing in a dome.
This is incorrect. Check his QB ratings indoors vs. outdoors this decade (from ESPN, presumably only including regular season games):2008: no games indoors2007: 108.0 indoors, 92.2 outdoors2006: 112.5 indoors, 66.9 outdoors2005: 83.6 indoors, 67.8 outdoors2004: 102.7 indoors, 87.5 outdoors2003: 92.2 indoors, 89.9 outdoors2002: 84.9 indoors, 85.8 outdoors2001: 99.1 indoors, 93.4 outdoors2000: 91.7 indoors, 75.8 outdoorsOnly once this decade did Favre have a better rating outdoors (2002), and that was by a very small margin. Particularly in the past 5 years, he has performed much better indoors than outdoors.Now, he has a much smaller sample size indoors, and it's true that the majority of those games were against Detroit and Minnesota, which did not have strong defenses for most of that time. Nevertheless, there is no evidence that supports your claim that he has performed worse indoors unless you go back to the 1990s... and that wouldn't seem to be particularly relevant. If anything, the available evidence shows the opposite of your claim.

:tfp:He won't finish the season as the starter.
This post is illogical since he always finishes the season as the starter. I will go with:333/530/63%/3710/25TD/20INT40 yards rushing and 1 TD
I'm not saying you are wrong, but Favre appears to be the kind of player that thinks he will leave the game on his own terms even while tempting fate with multiple unretirements. Karma doesn't like this sort of thing.

puckalicious said:
This post is illogical since he always finishes the season as the starter. I will go with:333/530/63%/3710/25TD/20INT40 yards rushing and 1 TD
I'm not saying you are wrong, but Favre appears to be the kind of player that thinks he will leave the game on his own terms even while tempting fate with multiple unretirements. Karma doesn't like this sort of thing.
Karma doesn't exist.

The Favre playing in a dome discussion is missing a point. He's never had the crowd on his side before in a dome.

If anything it will help him as he is not the same player in the cold/rain as he was early in his career.

If/when he signs with Minnesota he inherits a nice schedule, decent WRs, an awesome O-line and a very solid runnig game. I doubt he finishes outside of the top 10 in FPPG.

puckalicious said:
Karma doesn't exist.
She's a dancer at a gentleman's club.

I think the number of attempts people are projecting are too high. The RBs are too good not to get more carries.

I will say 475 attempts, 3150 yards, 22 TDs and 16 INTs.

The Favre playing in a dome discussion is missing a point. He's never had the crowd on his side before in a dome.

If anything it will help him as he is not the same player in the cold/rain as he was early in his career.

If/when he signs with Minnesota he inherits a nice schedule, decent WRs, an awesome O-line and a very solid runnig game. I doubt he finishes outside of the top 10 in FPPG.
Unless Percy Harvin is an absolute stud right from the get-go, I think Minnesota has one of the worst groups of WRs in the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the number of attempts people are projecting are too high. The RBs are too good not to get more carries.I will say 475 attempts, 3150 yards, 22 TDs and 16 INTs.
:goodposting:Though there were only two projections before yours. Last season, Minnesota attempted 452 passes, and the season before they attempted just 432. It is hard to say for certain how much of that had to do with the (lack of) quality of the passing game... so it's hard to say how much that number might increase with an upgraded passing game (Favre and Harvin). In Childress's first year, the Vikes passed 540 times, but (a) they didn't have AP, and (b) they had their worst record of his tenure (6-10).475 attempts seems reasonable.

The Favre playing in a dome discussion is missing a point. He's never had the crowd on his side before in a dome.If anything it will help him as he is not the same player in the cold/rain as he was early in his career.If/when he signs with Minnesota he inherits a nice schedule, decent WRs, an awesome O-line and a very solid runnig game. I doubt he finishes outside of the top 10 in FPPG.
Awesome Oline huh?2008 - 43 sacks allowed2007 - 38 sacks allowed2006 - 432005 - 542004 - 46Great run blocking Oline...but with 6 different QBs in those 5 years...they all got sacked, a lot.3500 yards, 20 TDs, 20 INTs IMO.

I have enjoyed the conversations so much the last few years as he toyed with us with his retirement stuff. I love how he plays the game. I am afraid of what could/would happen if this old man gets hurt badly. If he gives me no choice but to root for him(and I will if he's playing) then I would chalk him up for 3300 and 20 TDs.

I know people love Percy this year and Adrian is already looking like a future hall of famer but, they also have some other players with "WOW" speed on that team. If the ball is placed well, at the proper time.....see ya.

20 INTs are a distinct possibility.

If Parcells or Gibbs or Fisher or Noll coached this team they would see if it were possible to run 1000 times in a season. The line does well, but there are alot of third downs that are handled poorly, third downs that could fire up the team and instill alot of confidence. Give them to Adrian not Favre and this is a scary scary team.

Vikes could go 13-3 if Favre throws for 2000 yards.

It's been a long time since someone managed him well for an entire season, though parts have been well.

3300 and Vikes are wildcard or close call division winner

3654 yards 23 TD 19 int

and he sets two more records:

Career playoff interceptions thrown: 28 (tied with Jim Kelly)

Career playoff losses as starting QB: 10 (tied with Dan Marino)

Which means the Vikings get bounced early in the playoffs.   

Jason, in the interest of being fair and balanced, could you please start a Player Spotlight: Sage Rosenfels, QB Vikings (For Argument's Sake)?

It would be really unfortunate, and kind of a traveshamockery to the Game, to have to go through what we're going to have to go through, if events transpire the way I imagine them doing...

Everything written below is just complete and total speculation on my part. I'm not out to offend any Vikings Fans, and I'm not trying to be an ###. I'm just absolutely perplexed how a Team THIS (solid O-Line, Running Game, D and Specials) close to the fleeting greatness that is a Super Bowl Championship, which requires complete and total focus and dedication from every facet of the Organization, would invite this chaotic circus upon themselves? It absolutely baffles me. Especially when there's a QB on the Roster who's perfectly capable of taking this Team where it has the potential to go, with less chance to implode, and without all the drama.

So, here's how I imagine it will all go down:

Favre signs with the Vikings, and is immediately anointed the Starting QB, without even one practice under his belt.

There's no structured QB Competition in Training Camp between Favre and Rosenfels, and no matter how good Rosenfels looks, nothing changes on the Depth Chart, due to nothing but politics. Sage loses valuable reps with the 1st Team.

Favre looks serviceable in the PreSeason, just enough so that the Vikings can keep him as the named Starter, and avoid the unpleasant fallout that would accompany his being demoted even though he only looks...serviceable; Sage loses more valuable reps as the Team attempts to showcase TJax vs 2nd Stringers to raise his trade value.

The Regular Season begins, and the Games count. Minnesota has a Week 9 Bye, so half their Season will be over before they have time to sit back, take stock of where they find themselves, and make a necessary adjustment.

Here's a look at their 1st 8 Games, and some possible circumstances for Favre Failure:

Week 1: At Browns - Home Opener for Mangini's 2nd Chance - think he'd like to embarrass Favre? :yes:

Week 2: At Lions - Away, Dome, Divisional Foe that's hated Favre AND the Vikes forever, with a D-Minded Coach. Trap.

Week 3: Vikes Home Opener vs Samurai Mike's psycho 49ers - Singletary still a Bear,has deep-seated hate for GB & MIN.

Week 4: Packers - Waterloo? No Opponent will be more Anti-Favre agenda-driven and intent on embarrassing. Bounties?

Week 5: at Rams - Away, Dome. Not a good recipe for Favre. Not to mention short week, and coming off GB Hysteria. Trap.

Week 6: Ravens - See what Ray Lewis did to Mendenhall last year? When it's statement time, he's K-I-N-G King. Beatings.

Week 7: at Steelers - Ravens and Steelers back to back? Only the Bengals and Browns get punished like that. Grimace.

Week 8: at Packers - Geez, who designed this Schedule? Seen how the movie 'Glory' ends?

***Seriously, that 3-Game stretch is pretty unkind to the Vikings. I wonder of McCombs pissed someone off?

Week 9: Bye...and with both GB games out of the way, a perfect time to switch QB's and salvage what's left of the Season behind the guy who should have been the Starting QB all along: Sage Rosenfels...

...as a 'skins Fan, I empathize - I think I've felt the frustration you're going to face, in terms of an Organization making poor choices when it should have just left well enough alone.

It's not going to be easy.

Stay strong.

Geez, who designed this Schedule? Seen how the movie 'Glory' ends?
Yeah. CLE, DET twice, GB twice (both before week 9, as GB works the kinks out of the new 3-4.), San Fran, STL, Cincy, and one cold weather game. Brutal.That's a great schedule for any team.

0 attempts

0 completions

0 yards

0 TDs

21 interceptions

:sageowner:

...but I honestly don't think he takes a snap.

sho nuff said:
The Favre playing in a dome discussion is missing a point. He's never had the crowd on his side before in a dome.If anything it will help him as he is not the same player in the cold/rain as he was early in his career.If/when he signs with Minnesota he inherits a nice schedule, decent WRs, an awesome O-line and a very solid runnig game. I doubt he finishes outside of the top 10 in FPPG.
Awesome Oline huh?2008 - 43 sacks allowed2007 - 38 sacks allowed2006 - 432005 - 542004 - 46Great run blocking Oline...but with 6 different QBs in those 5 years...they all got sacked, a lot.3500 yards, 20 TDs, 20 INTs IMO.
Well, regardless Favre doesn't take as many sacks as most QBs out there.Anyway, your point is fine. It just seemed to me that it is a good fit. By the way, the only time I really saw the Vikings O-line was againts my Packers!It's not like I was saying he was going to make the Vikings a Super Bowl winner, just that Favre would put up solid numbers in that offense.

Adebisi said:

Unless Percy Harvin is an absolute stud right from the get-go, I think Minnesota has one of the worst groups of WRs in the league.
Same QB that made Bill Schroeder a 1000 yard, 9TD WR.

Adebisi said:

How long ago?

sho nuff said:

Awesome Oline huh?2008 - 43 sacks allowed

2007 - 38 sacks allowed

2006 - 43

2005 - 54

2004 - 46

Great run blocking Oline...but with 6 different QBs in those 5 years...they all got sacked, a lot.

3500 yards, 20 TDs, 20 INTs IMO.
Well, regardless Favre doesn't take as many sacks as most QBs out there.Anyway, your point is fine. It just seemed to me that it is a good fit. By the way, the only time I really saw the Vikings O-line was againts my Packers!

It's not like I was saying he was going to make the Vikings a Super Bowl winner, just that Favre would put up solid numbers in that offense.
I don't see anything to back this up. Looks pretty much like the guy he replaced in this department.2008 - NYJ Favre - 30 sacks, 213 yds lost

2007 - NYJ Pennington - 26 sacks, 178 yds lost

sho nuff said:

2007 - 38 sacks allowed

2006 - 43

2005 - 54

2004 - 46

Great run blocking Oline...but with 6 different QBs in those 5 years...they all got sacked, a lot.

Well, regardless Favre doesn't take as many sacks as most QBs out there.Anyway, your point is fine. It just seemed to me that it is a good fit. By the way, the only time I really saw the Vikings O-line was againts my Packers!

It's not like I was saying he was going to make the Vikings a Super Bowl winner, just that Favre would put up solid numbers in that offense.
I don't see anything to back this up. Looks pretty much like the guy he replaced in this department.2008 - NYJ Favre - 30 sacks, 213 yds lost

Umm...Pennington only played in 9 games in 2007 I think.Though, the line should have been improved last year with the development of Mangold and Brick...and the addition of Faneca.

sho nuff said:

2007 - 38 sacks allowed

2006 - 43

2005 - 54

2004 - 46

Umm...Pennington only played in 9 games in 2007 I think.Though, the line should have been improved last year with the development of Mangold and Brick...and the addition of Faneca.
:wall: Doh! I missed that, he started 8 games. Ok so maybe the stats do back that up. Carry on...

The Vikings are bad at picking up blitzes. That's one reason why I don't like Rosenfumble's chances there. Favre might help a little in those situations.

Brett Favre has a current ADP of QB23, but that will change greatly when he declares that he is fit and ready to play for the Vikings. I really hope that he does play as his ADP could climb all the way near the top twelve and help other Qbs that I like to slide into better value slots.

The Vikings will run a lot. Favre's presence could open up the defense a little more for Peterson and Taylor to have more room to operate. I do not think that his QB play will influence their game plan as much as it did with the Jets a year ago. I believe that the Vikings will stick to their knitting and run the ball. I personally don't see the lure for the Vikings to bring him in as their best path is a game manager and that is the anti-Favre.

Brett Favre 266 completions 450 attempts 59.1% 3150 yards 7.0 ypa 26 TDs 16 ints

Interesting to note that my projection matches the attempts and completions that the Vikings had in 08, but Favre adds a few TDs, but decreases the number of passing yards.

rzrback77 said:
Brett Favre has a current ADP of QB23, but that will change greatly when he declares that he is fit and ready to play for the Vikings. I really hope that he does play as his ADP could climb all the way near the top twelve and help other Qbs that I like to slide into better value slots.

The Vikings will run a lot. Favre's presence could open up the defense a little more for Peterson and Taylor to have more room to operate. I do not think that his QB play will influence their game plan as much as it did with the Jets a year ago. I believe that the Vikings will stick to their knitting and run the ball. I personally don't see the lure for the Vikings to bring him in as their best path is a game manager and that is the anti-Favre.

Brett Favre 266 completions 450 attempts 59.1% 3150 yards 7.0 ypa 26 TDs 16 ints

Interesting to note that my projection matches the attempts and completions that the Vikings had in 08, but Favre adds a few TDs, but decreases the number of passing yards.
I think there are two reasons. The first is shown by your own projection... no other QB available to them is likely to be able to throw 26 TDs or have a 26:16 TD to interception ratio while also being effective.The other is that Favre provides more of a downfield passing threat than their other options, which can only help the running game... or if teams continue to key on the running game, Favre is more likely to be able to make them pay than their other options.

All that said, I doubt Favre throws 26 TDs on 450 attempts. His TD percentage hasn't been that high since 2003, and it's only been that high twice since 1997.

rzrback77 said:
Brett Favre has a current ADP of QB23, but that will change greatly when he declares that he is fit and ready to play for the Vikings. I really hope that he does play as his ADP could climb all the way near the top twelve and help other Qbs that I like to slide into better value slots.The Vikings will run a lot. Favre's presence could open up the defense a little more for Peterson and Taylor to have more room to operate. I do not think that his QB play will influence their game plan as much as it did with the Jets a year ago. I believe that the Vikings will stick to their knitting and run the ball. I personally don't see the lure for the Vikings to bring him in as their best path is a game manager and that is the anti-Favre.Brett Favre 266 completions 450 attempts 59.1% 3150 yards 7.0 ypa 26 TDs 16 intsInteresting to note that my projection matches the attempts and completions that the Vikings had in 08, but Favre adds a few TDs, but decreases the number of passing yards.
I hope his ADP does increase. Someone will reach up and grab him way to high. I was at the NFC Championship Game (NYG vs GB) and ever since that game Brett's decision making seems to get worst. As a Packer fan I welcome him at the Vikes QB. It gives the Pack a better shot at the division.

rzrback77 said:

I think there are two reasons. The first is shown by your own projection... no other QB available to them is likely to be able to throw 26 TDs or have a 26:16 TD to interception ratio while also being effective.The other is that Favre provides more of a downfield passing threat than their other options, which can only help the running game... or if teams continue to key on the running game, Favre is more likely to be able to make them pay than their other options.

All that said, I doubt Favre throws 26 TDs on 450 attempts. His TD percentage hasn't been that high since 2003, and it's only been that high twice since 1997.
Well...Favre is not likely to have that 26:16 TD/INT ratio either.

I'll go with the average of the last 5 games of each season the last 4 years.

2000 yards, 10 TD's 25 interceptions.

05 1 TD 10 picks

06 4 TDs 8 picks

07 6 TD's 7 picks

08 2 TDs 9 picks

13 TD's and 34 interceptions at crunch time.

This post has been edited by bcr8f: Today, 03:12 PM

rzrback77 said:

Well...Favre is not likely to have that 26:16 TD/INT ratio either.
Perhaps not. But that's what rzrback projected, while at the same time asking why they'd want him... so IMO his projection answered his question.

Minnesota threw for 21 TDs a year ago and I upped the projection by only five for the great Favre. I do believe that Minnesota will have the opportunity in the red zone a lot more than the Jets did last year and I wouldn't be surprised for the [assing TDs to go up as the defense focuses on Adrian Peterson. I admit that I erred on his projected interceptions though and if allowed I will take a mulligan and modify that 16 up to 22.

I still think that Jackson or Rosenfels either one would have been a better choice for the Vikings in 09 than bringing back Favre from retirement one more time.

Minnesota threw for 21 TDs a year ago and I upped the projection by only five for the great Favre. I do believe that Minnesota will have the opportunity in the red zone a lot more than the Jets did last year and I wouldn't be surprised for the [assing TDs to go up as the defense focuses on Adrian Peterson. I admit that I erred on his projected interceptions though and if allowed I will take a mulligan and modify that 16 up to 22.I still think that Jackson or Rosenfels either one would have been a better choice for the Vikings in 09 than bringing back Favre from retirement one more time.
Hmm, okay, so you are projecting a career high in interception percentage at 4.9%. His career rate is 3.3% and even last year he was only at 4.2%. It's possible but seems unlikely IMO.I mean, he threw 22 last year, but he also attempted 72 more passes than you projected. Not to mention the fact that he played the last 5 games, during which he threw 9 of those interceptions, with an injured throwing arm, and we don't know he will have a similar or worse injury this year.

How long ago?
I loved the Schroeder reply though

IF he signs with Minny he have:

The best RB in the NFL behind him

A top 10 O-line to protect him

A top 10 Ten Defense to keep him ahead in games

A burner WR in BB, a good TE in Shank, a WR who will drive defenses nuts in Harvin, and what appears to be a healthy Rice this year, a 3rd year wr with a lot to prove

Based on the above I would say 475 3800 28 TD's 10 int *he have two magic games against the packers*

Minnesota threw for 21 TDs a year ago and I upped the projection by only five for the great Favre. I do believe that Minnesota will have the opportunity in the red zone a lot more than the Jets did last year and I wouldn't be surprised for the [assing TDs to go up as the defense focuses on Adrian Peterson. I admit that I erred on his projected interceptions though and if allowed I will take a mulligan and modify that 16 up to 22.I still think that Jackson or Rosenfels either one would have been a better choice for the Vikings in 09 than bringing back Favre from retirement one more time.
Hmm, okay, so you are projecting a career high in interception percentage at 4.9%. His career rate is 3.3% and even last year he was only at 4.2%. It's possible but seems unlikely IMO.I mean, he threw 22 last year, but he also attempted 72 more passes than you projected. Not to mention the fact that he played the last 5 games, during which he threw 9 of those interceptions, with an injured throwing arm, and we don't know he will have a similar or worse injury this year.
22 ints for Favre is very likely in my opinion. He has averaged 24 per season over his last three years and if you wnat to talk about mileage on 30 year old RB legs, consider that Favre will be 40 halfway through the season and he has already thrown 9,282 passes in games. And he is coming off surgery. Maybe that 4.9% rate is high, but I bet Favre can do it.

22 ints for Favre is very likely in my opinion. He has averaged 24 per season over his last three years and if you wnat to talk about mileage on 30 year old RB legs, consider that Favre will be 40 halfway through the season and he has already thrown 9,282 passes in games. And he is coming off surgery. Maybe that 4.9% rate is high, but I bet Favre can do it.
Well, I guess I'll agree to disagree. But your facts and logic are faulty IMO.1. He has 55 interceptions over the past 3 seasons. That is an average of 18 per season, not 24.2. Furthermore, he averaged 557 passing attempts over those 3 seasons. You are projecting him with more than 100 fewer attempts. That implies the number should drop from the average, not rise.3. Talking about his age and number of passes thrown is irrelevant IMO, unless you have some kind of evidence that shows an increase in interception rate based on age and/or attempts.

Miscalculation on the int average. I slipped a column so he has averaged 24 rush attempts over the past three seasons. 55 total ints for the three years equates to 18. Still think that 22 is possible and I do think an old guy with worn out legs coming off surgery who is known for trying to force things is capable of throwing 22, but my facts to support that were wrong, probably because my eyes are old, kind of like Favre's legs and his throwing arm.

I doubt that age is a direct corollary to increased ints for most QBs because they get more cautious, but Favre has vengeance on his mind and he is much more likely to not gete cautious than the average aging QB.

Thanks for back checking me though. I want to have the facts straight. :goodposting:

IF he signs with Minny he have:The best RB in the NFL behind himA top 10 O-line to protect himA top 10 Ten Defense to keep him ahead in gamesA burner WR in BB, a good TE in Shank, a WR who will drive defenses nuts in Harvin, and what appears to be a healthy Rice this year, a 3rd year wr with a lot to proveBased on the above I would say 475 3800 28 TD's 10 int *he have two magic games against the packers*
Only its not a top 10 pass protecting line. Its been a bottom of the barrel line in pass protection over the last 5+ years.10 INTs? You might want to look back at his career there chief. When has he ever had that few INTs...and that is with teams that were offensively more talented than this Vikings team with a better Oline.

The Favre playing in a dome discussion is missing a point. He's never had the crowd on his side before in a dome.If anything it will help him as he is not the same player in the cold/rain as he was early in his career.If/when he signs with Minnesota he inherits a nice schedule, decent WRs , :popcorn: an awesome O-line and a very solid runnig game. I doubt he finishes outside of the top 10 in FPPG.
You had me until that comment - decent WRs. They barely have a #2 WR, nevermind a #1 quality. And after that? bleech25td, 16 int, but AP sets the alltime rushing record in every category.

Brett Favre has a current ADP of QB23, but that will change greatly when he declares that he is fit and ready to play for the Vikings. I really hope that he does play as his ADP could climb all the way near the top twelve and help other Qbs that I like to slide into better value slots.The Vikings will run a lot. Favre's presence could open up the defense a little more for Peterson and Taylor to have more room to operate. I do not think that his QB play will influence their game plan as much as it did with the Jets a year ago. I believe that the Vikings will stick to their knitting and run the ball. I personally don't see the lure for the Vikings to bring him in as their best path is a game manager and that is the anti-Favre.Brett Favre 266 completions 450 attempts 59.1% 3150 yards 7.0 ypa 26 TDs 16 intsInteresting to note that my projection matches the attempts and completions that the Vikings had in 08, but Favre adds a few TDs, but decreases the number of passing yards.
I hope his ADP does increase. Someone will reach up and grab him way to high. I was at the NFC Championship Game (NYG vs GB) and ever since that game Brett's decision making seems to get worst. As a Packer fan I welcome him at the Vikes QB. It gives the Pack a better shot at the division.
I would never consider drafting him, but I did bump him up to 19, ahead of future legends, Jason Campbell and Kerry Collins.

0 attempts0 completions0 yards0 TDs21 interceptions:sageowner:...but I honestly don't think he takes a snap.
Rosenfels is a worthless QB with or without Favre with the Vikes .The guy has the happy feet , bad decision making and plays poorly when the game is on the line .

Users who are viewing this thread