What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pot smokers (1 Viewer)

Beauty of the edible is they last 4-6 hours so if you know what you're doing in the kitchen, you can stretch your recreational substance budget like Plastic Man.

I was wish edibles hit me the same as others. I can take 200-500mg and barely feel it. I'll never turn down a good brownie, gummie, etc but I stopped buying them unless I'm heading to the airport.

Same. They’re too expensive since I have to eat so many. It’s never the same “rush” as when I smoke.

If I had a lower tolerance I’d do them more.

Beauty of the edible is they last 4-6 hours so if you know what you're doing in the kitchen, you can stretch your recreational substance budget like Plastic Man.

I was wish edibles hit me the same as others. I can take 200-500mg and barely feel it.

My Link

and it's not like I'm a big dude or a heavy smoker. I do enjoy them when I combine it with smoking but on their own, not worth the price. The time I tried tinctures I felt the effects more so may look to go that route on my next visit to a legal state.

I was wish edibles hit me the same as others. I can take 200-500mg and barely feel it.

My Link

and it's not like I'm a big dude or a heavy smoker. I do enjoy them when I combine it with smoking but on their own, not worth the price. The time I tried tinctures I felt the effects more so may look to go that route on my next visit to a legal state.
There is some enzyme that our body doesn’t have - it doesn’t break down the THC when you eat it. Something like that. I read it when I was high and I forgot.

My Link

DM sent 👀

I can ingest a lot of mg in edibles and get the same high with way less mg in the mints, they seem more effective to me. I don't know if it has anything to do with dissolving in your mouth.

DEA Classifies Novel Cannabinoids Delta-8 And -9 THCO As Controlled Substances, Even When Synthesized From Legal Hemp

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) says that two cannabinoids that have emerged in state markets do not meet the federal definition of legal hemp and are therefore considered illegal controlled substances.
In related news, we should launch another bombing run over Ho Chi Mihn City just for old times sake. That war's not lost until we decide it's lost.

I was wish edibles hit me the same as others. I can take 200-500mg and barely feel it. I'll never turn down a good brownie, gummie, etc but I stopped buying them unless I'm heading to the airport.
Wow man. That’s a pretty wild amount relative to my tolerance. I’m a pretty big dude (like 250lbs) and a 10mg edible has me feeling good for several hours. I’ve literally never taken more than 20mg. I fully admit that I might be a lightweight when it comes to edibles—but your tolerance seems off of the charts.

Snoop, is that you?

Wow man. That’s a pretty wild amount relative to my tolerance. I’m a pretty big dude (like 250lbs) and a 10mg edible has me feeling good for several hours. I’ve literally never taken more than 20mg. I fully admit that I might be a lightweight when it comes to edibles—but your tolerance seems off of the charts.
Are we sure @Major is getting the real stuff here? Are we talking like legit, state approved, measured, tested (whatever they do to get the sticker on them) kind of edibles? I always get the stuff in the legal states (now my own!) and 10 does the trick, 20 is great and anything more I better hang on.

Not sure if I told the story here, but my wife and I did quick vacation in Phoenix once and decided to go to a Cardinals game. Tickets were so cheap. We stopped at a dispensary and got one of those drink edibles. Sipped on it in the uber then killed it in security line. About 20 minutes later I thought I was dying. Went to the nosebleed seats and felt like I had to hang on for dear life, I thought my seat was ejecting me onto the field. My wife had a blast, somehow. Sat in the wrong seats twice simply because I gave up on where I was. Finally found the seats, but still couldn't enjoy it. It was rowdy. I wasn't prepared. Walked around for a bit, but this was just post covid so you couldn't just stand and hang out in the GA areas. So we left after about an hour. Turns out that was a 100 mg drink, not meant to be chugged. Meant to be added to drinks overtime and what not. We found the receipt when we got back to the room.

All that being said, I have a friend that gets those gas station looking edibles, he says a friend from Vegas sends them to him. He'll eat like 5 or 6 of the 100mg ones, theres no state stamps or anything on the package. I've had a couple with him on the golf course, I didn't feel a thing, but the bag clearly says 100 mg's. I don't know what they are, but they can't be real.

This isn't to throw shade or anything on you @Major, but more like a warning. If you do come across the real ones be ready to hang onto the grass outside for an hour or two if you pop off 250mg's.

This isn't to throw shade or anything on you @Major, but more like a warning. If you do come across the real ones be ready to hang onto the grass outside for an hour or two if you pop off 250mg's.

Definitely recommend reading the link I previously posted on how some of us just cant feel the effects from edibles. The last time I tried them and decided they were a waste of money/thc were a bag of Cali 500mg Nerds and 500mg Doritos. Ate the Doritos in two sittings and Nerds in one. I'd rather spend the $70 on a nice half ounce and not catch diabetes trying to chase a high :shrug:

Definitely recommend reading the link I previously posted on how some of us just cant feel the effects from edibles. The last time I tried them and decided they were a waste of money/thc were a bag of Cali 500mg Nerds and 500mg Doritos. Ate the Doritos in two sittings and Nerds in one. I'd rather spend the $70 on a nice half ounce and not catch diabetes trying to chase a high :shrug:
I'll check it out. I'd love to see someone else chime in too. Those links are similar to what my friend always has. He always has these stoney patch kids. And they don't do a thing for me either.

I have had a bunch of these kinds from the rec dispensaries and they hit the spot every time. The candy knock off things just kind of look like, well, knock offs to me. I have my doubts that you're not getting the real deal here.

I'll check it out. I'd love to see someone else chime in too. Those links are similar to what my friend always has. He always has these stoney patch kids. And they don't do a thing for me either.

I have had a bunch of these kinds from the rec dispensaries and they hit the spot every time. The candy knock off things just kind of look like, well, knock offs to me. I have my doubts that you're not getting the real deal here.

It's not like this is my first time trying edibles. They've never really effected me over the last 30 years, whether it be hash milk shakes in Amsterdam, space cakes in Copenhagen, dispensaries in CA/CO, or the homebaked variety. I gave them another go recently with the designer stuff but when everyone else is melting into the couch and I'm rolling a joint ready to hit the town, something is up lol. I definitely think it has to do with how my liver processes them. Tinctures seem to be the shark move.

Hmmmm…. I’m in Vegas right now. Went to planet 13 yesterday and got several items. 5 pack of pre rolls from Mike Tyson’s company and some gummies.

Something I’ve noticed;

Back home my buddy buys 40mg gummies of which I need two to just get a mild buzz.

Because I don’t have a medical card, here they will only sell them to me in 10mg pieces.

Two of these have me just as nice if not better than the 80mg I get at home.

Obviously edibles are harder to get an exact dosage but this seems extreme.

I can get a buzz from a 2.5mg mint
I usually go 5 or 10 for a regular dose
Whenever I go to 20 I basically just melt into the couch

Have a few 50s I’m reluctant to try, probably end up splitting them up but might give it a shot one night just to see how it goes

Hmmmm…. I’m in Vegas right now. Went to planet 13 yesterday and got several items. 5 pack of pre rolls from Mike Tyson’s company and some gummies.

Something I’ve noticed;

Back home my buddy buys 40mg gummies of which I need two to just get a mild buzz.

Because I don’t have a medical card, here they will only sell them to me in 10mg pieces.

Two of these have me just as nice if not better than the 80mg I get at home.

Obviously edibles are harder to get an exact dosage but this seems extreme.
10mg gummies all I need. 80 Id be catatonic

Back when I started edibles, 10-20 mg was plenty. But my resistance is escalating, and now I need at least 100mg to get a nice buzz. It's getting pricey enough to where I'm using more flower recently.
Yeah the tolerance on edibles skyrockets pretty quick. I’m going to get an infuser and make my own, otherwise it’s gonna cost me $50/day.

I admit Ive pretended to ignore the dangers of vaping but everything is always focused on e-cigs. How dangerous is it to vape weed? I was told there's turpentine in there. Im not talking about the cheap knockoffs. Im talking about the legit vape cartridges.

Back when I started edibles, 10-20 mg was plenty. But my resistance is escalating, and now I need at least 100mg to get a nice buzz. It's getting pricey enough to where I'm using more flower recently.

Do you ever make your own edibles from flower? Simple to do. Would save you a ton of money.

That's true, but there's one key impediment to that plan: I am very lazy.

Yeah the tolerance on edibles skyrockets pretty quick. I’m going to get an infuser and make my own, otherwise it’s gonna cost me $50/day.

Let me know how that goes. I'm willing to make my own if it's easy and it doesn't stink up my house.

Do you ever make your own edibles from flower? Simple to do. Would save you a ton of money.

Step 1. Decarb your flour
Step 2: Put it in mason jars with some butter and secure with lid.
Step 3: Put mason jar in a crock pot with water about 3/4 full.
Step 4: Leave on high setting for 4 hours. Switch to low for 4-12 hours (how high you wanna get, mange?)
Step 5: Strain with cheese cloth.
Step 6. Profit

I admit Ive pretended to ignore the dangers of vaping but everything is always focused on e-cigs. How dangerous is it to vape weed? I was told there's turpentine in there. Im not talking about the cheap knockoffs. Im talking about the legit vape cartridges.
There are a lot of variables. The brand, the farm, the type of vape, etc.

My go to is live resin/rosin or anything solventless. Any thing with flavored is **** and contains junk in it like the e-cigs. Look for all natural processing.

Some examples:

Lot's of cartridges made with distillate are considered subpar by weed snobs. lot's of people I know in the industry refer to distillate as hot dog water.

They may also be talking about terpenes. Terpenes are the natural chemical compound that helps get you high and produces a lot of the great smells and feelings of weed.

They may also be talking about terpenes. Terpenes are the natural chemical compound that helps get you high and produces a lot of the great smells and feelings of weed.

Unreal. Thanks

The person was a nurse and scared the **** outta me when she said turpentine.

Step 4: Leave on high setting for 4 hours. Switch to low for 4-12 hours (how high you wanna get, mange?)
Step 6. Profit

Yeah, I'm probably way too lazy for that. Back in the day when I was really poor, this would have appealed to me. The problem with a comfortable income is "do it yourself" becomes less and less attractive.

Step 6. Profit

If you want to eliminate the smell when decarbing you can put your flower in an oven bag.

I will have to try GMs butter recipe.
My method is to decarb, melt a chocolate bar in the microwave, mix in my flower, pour into a mold and let it harden and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread