What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Potential Daunte Culpepper to Oakland? (1 Viewer)

M

MLBrandow

Any thoughts? For all you cap crunchers, can the Raiders afford him if they dump Collins and don't re-sign Woodson (which they won't).I think this makes the Raiders a lot better, but what can they trade to the Vikings? 1st rounder? I don't really see much else they could offer... maybe they can get him cheaper... I don't think they'd have to pay more though.And while we're on the hypothetical train.... suppose the Vikings pick 6th/7th now.... who do they go after? And do they try to package 6 and 17 to move up to 1? That'd be cool.

Last edited:
Didn't Randy openly diss Cully after he got traded ?
Yes. But he more recently supported playing with Duante againFrom 1/24

Meanwhile, Moss said Monday on Sporting News Radio that he would welcome Culpepper in Oakland despite the pair's differences during their final year together in 2004.

"One thing I have come to figure out," Moss said, "is that this game that we play has gotten me and Daunte kind of distant. But, I think about reuniting us, or something like that, and taking it to another level. I'm not saying he is going to become a Raider, but if there was any interest in bringing him to Oakland, I've got my arms open to anybody who wants to come out here and win a Super Bowl. That's what I'm working for."
http://www.startribune.com/510/story/200845.html

He didnt just dis culpep, he said that Collins was a better QB.

That was before he played a season with Collins. Then he openly changed his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread