What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Prank War with the Kids? (6 Viewers)

Habanaro pepper slices hidden in their sandwiches.

If shampoo is a squeeze bottle...unscrew shampoo bottle lid, saran wrap over opening, replace cap.  Remove any plastic wrap that may be showing.

Put a clear coat on their shower bar soap so it won't lather.

You can put a large jingle bell in their mattress, but you'll likely not ever be able to retrieve it.  

Alas, much of my knowledge in this area is at the college level.  If your car is small, you can park it in their room.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure he/she is a great kid, but I gotta be honest...sounds like the 6 year old is riding your coattails to victory.  You seem to be doing all the heavy lifting here.  
HA! Yeah, he is. And since he idolizes his older brothers more than dad, he wants to impress them, so the first couple pranks were revealed by him. We were going to reverse the batteries in the XBox controllers so it looked like they should work just fine, but not work at all. He told them. I had to have a talk to him about that. He told me that he never wants to lie, which I'm proud of but I had to explain that saying, "I'm not telling," is not lying. 

If you wanna pass decent ideas to the kids so they aren't just getting owned left and right have your wife tell them some of your simpler ideas. Wanna keep it fun for them
That's brilliant. The prank war sort of died. They aren't coming up with anything good and we had to get ready for the 4th plus lots of stuff going on this week. So I think it's back on today and tomorrow. I think I need to slip some ideas to the wife and see if we can bring some parity to this. Maybe even intentionally fall for some of my pranks I slip to them. 

That was going to be my suggestion too. Also put Saran wrap over the toilet bowl so they splash themselves.
I did this to my sisters on occasion to hilarious results.  Also used shoe polish on light switch and handles to some items - color matched to disguise it. 

lighting them up with nerf guns when they walk in the house/into a room etc ( plays better if it is dark and they have no idea where they are being shot from);

fake poop or puke is always a good start - you have the resources to purchase this  - I am guessing they do not. Exploit the advantage. 
We did the water gun surprise attack!  Had them soaked by the time they found their weapons! 

My kids were 6 and 10 when I did this but on April Fool's day, I did a donut eating contest with them.  They had a box of donuts, I had a box....whoever finished them first won.  On your mark, get set, go!!!  They bite into rock solid, frozen donuts.  I did not.  Expressions were priceless.

Next time you guys go to the beach/lake/pool or whenever you use sunscreen next, replace the sunscreen with mayo. 

Are they afraid of spiders? Order some real looking spiders off amazon and put them in their bed. 

Replace the sugar with the salt and vice versa

Users who are viewing this thread