What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Priest Holmes Information *** (1 Viewer)

Brain scan scheduled for this afternoon. Early word is his elevator no longer went to the top after that hit yesterday.

Brain scan scheduled for this afternoon. Early word is his elevator no longer went to the top after that hit yesterday.
I heard that he now rides the :11: to work. He now refers to his dog as uhhhhhhooouuuhhooo.

Chiefs | Holmes Should be Fine for Week 9Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:29:08 -0800Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs RB Priest Holmes (head) should be fine to play Week 9.(kffl.com)

See the 15 other threads on the subject.
If you have a problem with this person posing the question then keep your "See the 15 other threads on the subject" comments to yourself by not posting a reply.

See the 15 other threads on the subject.
If you have a problem with this person posing the question then keep your "See the 15 other threads on the subject" comments to yourself by not posting a reply.
I have no problem with him.There were about 15 other topics. They all had some pretty good stuff. Before there were posts in here, those topics were a pretty good place to go for information...since they had some.

So, in three words, back off, bucko. :thumbup:

Take it FWIW, but I work with a guy who's daughter talked to Priest yesterday (she works for his agent), and she says that Priest may be done. Aparently when he gets hit a certain way, he goes partially numb. She said he is pretty scared.Don't know how true this is, but I do know that she talks to these guys frequently.

Take it FWIW, but I work with a guy who's daughter talked to Priest yesterday (she works for his agent), and she says that Priest may be done. Aparently when he gets hit a certain way, he goes partially numb. She said he is pretty scared.

Don't know how true this is, but I do know that she talks to these guys frequently.
:popcorn:

Take it FWIW, but I work with a guy who's daughter talked to Priest yesterday (she works for his agent), and she says that Priest may be done. Aparently when he gets hit a certain way, he goes partially numb. She said he is pretty scared.

Don't know how true this is, but I do know that she talks to these guys frequently.
Considering I just traded for Priest last week, that sounds about right. :bag:

:lmao:

:eek:

Take it FWIW, but I work with a guy who's daughter talked to Priest yesterday (she works for his agent), and she says that Priest may be done.  Aparently when he gets hit a certain way, he goes partially numb.  She said he is pretty scared.

:eek:
:shock:

This is one of those that I hope is :fishing: .Please be :fishing: . And I'm an LJ owner. We don't need that for anyone.

Take it FWIW, but I work with a guy who's daughter talked to Priest yesterday (she works for his agent), and she says that Priest may be done.  Aparently when he gets hit a certain way, he goes partially numb.  She said he is pretty scared.

This is one of those that I hope is :fishing: .Please be :fishing: . And I'm an LJ owner. We don't need that for anyone.
Not trying to stir things up, just posting what I was told.She has gotten my boys a Holmes autographed jersey, so I have no reason to doubt that she has been in contact with Holmes.

Not trying to stir things up, just posting what I was told.She has gotten my boys a Holmes autographed jersey, so I have no reason to doubt that she has been in contact with Holmes.
The reason I say this is because if you're right, that's really bad news for Priest, and nobody wants to hear something like that about *anyone*.So, I'm going to not believe you. Not because you're not trustworthy, but because I don't *want* to believe you.

The reason I say this is because if you're right, that's really bad news for Priest, and nobody wants to hear something like that about *anyone*.So, I'm going to not believe you. Not because you're not trustworthy, but because I don't *want* to believe you.
FWIW, I believe him. Crappy situation if true, but this guy doesn't seem like he's tellin' whoppers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the info.To me its basically an unconfirmed report from an unknown source. Something that I will keep an eye out for similar reports, and begin to be concerned if I start seeing/hearing things from the Chiefs questioning the availibilty of Priest this week. So on a scale of 1-10 its about a 2, not something that is going to make me actively go after L.J. or trade Priest, but not something I am ignoring either.

What is your take on it ? your closer to the source ... and let us know if you hear anything else.

Thanks for the info.

To me its basically an unconfirmed report from an unknown source. Something that I will keep an eye out for similar reports, and begin to be concerned if I start seeing/hearing things from the Chiefs questioning the availibilty of Priest this week. So on a scale of 1-10 its about a 2, not something that is going to make me actively go after L.J. or trade Priest, but not something I am ignoring either.

What is your take on it ? your closer to the source ... and let us know if you hear anything else.

I'm not sure. I'm sure that she wouldn't lie to her dad, but on the other hand, did she misinterperet Priest's comments? I hope I am wrong, as PH is our family's favorite player, but I wont be suprised at all if this info turns out to be on the money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Any chance she could hit him today and see if it's true? :D For the record, I highly doubt this is true, but there is always a chance. If he's on the practice field tomorrow we will know it is BS, if not there might be something to it.

I don't doubt this claim. Last year when Priest got hurt the FO tried to keep it down, but it "leaked out" anyway (the extent of the injury). This could possibly be happening again. If this is true it's not surprising.

If he's on the practice field tomorrow we will know it is BS, if not there might be something to it.
That's not necessarily true. The report said when he gets hit a certain way he goes numb, and that he is scared. That doesn't mean he won't practice. Priest could be unsure about what's wrong with him, and still put the team first.

I don't doubt this claim. Last year when Priest got hurt the FO tried to keep it down, but it "leaked out" anyway (the extent of the injury). This could possibly be happening again.

If this is true it's not surprising.
:goodposting: But in the event this guy is FOS, I think he deserves several hard kicks to the gritsack.

I don't doubt this claim. Last year when Priest got hurt the FO tried to keep it down, but it "leaked out" anyway (the extent of the injury). This could possibly be happening again.

:goodposting: But in the event this guy is FOS, I think he deserves several hard kicks to the gritsack.
What's an FOS?I am a 40 yr old married guy with 2 great boys.

I have a nice life.

I have no need to post BS on the internet.

If it turns out to be nothing, then I will actually be happy, because I like Priest.

:lmao: :goodposting:

I don't think anybody hit him in the locker room after the game, so how would he know what happens when he gets hit. I am not buying it.

I have a nice life.

If it turns out to be nothing, then I will actually be happy, because I like Priest.
FOS = full of....

I don't know wether this is true or not, but I just made a lowball offer for Priest hoping the owner bites. LJ's value is pretty low right now, and if there is any credence to this at all, his value will sky rocket.

I have a nice life.

Syx,Don't take it personal, you've given us some info to watch out for. Similar thing happen to me last year when I posted some info about conversation with me and JJ. Some believed, picked him up and he took us to the championship. Some didn't believe, that their choice. Now I've chosen not to.

You've done a good job :thumbup:

I have a nice life.

Full of Something .... Looks like sally is on the rag and sensetive about his report on the situation.

No one is saying that you are lying Sally ... only that the ccredibility of your source and the information is questionable.

So he tells some chick on the sideline that he goes numb? and he is scared? To someone asking for his autograph? (doesn't anyone else think that this is strange?)

And somehow the mass media dosent have this info?

Not saying its a lie ... but maybe it was taken out of context, misintrepreted, or PH was trying to get some sympathy and lure this woman into the hot tub for a "massage"

You never know!!!

I honestly don't get this board anymore....wtf is with all the bashing. Calling the guy sally....talking about kicking him in the nads. What a bunch of punks. Syx, thanks for the information.

I honestly don't get this board anymore....wtf is with all the bashing. Calling the guy sally....talking about kicking him in the nads. What a bunch of punks. Syx, thanks for the information.
Meh, it's just a few people that are notorious for it.But I do think it's odd we haven't heard about the MRI yet.

I have a nice life.

Full of Something .... Looks like sally is on the rag and sensetive about his report on the situation.

No one is saying that you are lying Sally ... only that the ccredibility of your source and the information is questionable.

So he tells some chick on the sideline that he goes numb? and he is scared? To someone asking for his autograph? (doesn't anyone else think that this is strange?)

And somehow the mass media dosent have this info?

Not saying its a lie ... but maybe it was taken out of context, misintrepreted, or PH was trying to get some sympathy and lure this woman into the hot tub for a "massage"

You never know!!!
Name's not Sally and I really don't give a crap what you think.The source is not "some chick, but the right hand "woman" to Priest's agent.

She is the one that all of his clients call when they need something (No not that!)

As for the autograph, it was for my kids and I didn't ask for it, she just got it for them.

All I know is that I have gotten a lot of info from this board and I am just passing something along which is potentially helpful.

You don't like my info, fine, ignore it. Maybe you are right.

:goodposting: , hell, great posting.

Users who are viewing this thread