What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Q&A with Gary Davenport in the Footballguys Discord! Friday @ 8:30 PM (1 Viewer)

taylorfbg

Footballguy
Hey IDP folks,

Just wanted to let y'all know that Gary Davenport is doing an IDP Q&A tonight at 8:30 PM over on the Fototballguys Discord Server!

You can join the server and check it out here: https://discord.gg/kdPzSM5mux

Gary will most likely be doing something regularly during the season, and a few of our other IDP staffers have been regularly chatting in Discord, so even if you miss this one, still come check out the server.

Hope to see some of y'all in there!

This was a bummer. I cannot log into the server. What a waste of time getting caught up in Discord's obviously wonky interface, though I thank you for the effort that goes into this.

This was a bummer. I cannot log into the server. What a waste of time getting caught up in Discord's obviously wonky interface, though I thank you for the effort that goes into this.
Thanks Rock. Feel better about not bothering now on a holiday weekend Friday night. I'm sure it was good but had read some less than great things on security issues related to Discord and decided I didn't need another headache.

Last edited:
Thanks Rock. Feel better about not bothering now on a holiday weekend Friday night. I'm sure it was good but had read some less that great things on security issues related to Discord and decided I didn't need another headache.

Yeah, I flat out couldn't get into the Discord chat. It kept grilling me about being a computer, and then it required verification codes sent to my phone (I don't particularly like giving that information out) whereupon it would tell me the verification code was already in use. I was logging on late, so maybe that was it, but it was really wonky. Probably best we didn't spend our Friday evening that way.

Users who are viewing this thread