What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quit accusing everyone of racism, xenophobia, naziism(?), and on and on (1 Viewer)

I have successfully countered every false Trump accusation.  Sorry if you can't comprehend facts.
Noon, I really promise you I accept every statement you’ve made, that’s my point. I think your explanation is that Trump knowing that Omar was born elsewhere that he assumed Cortez, Tlaib and Pressley were as well. And that’s your position, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your country voted him into office.. if your country wasnt racist why did you let a racist win?
Hey, you're starting to come around to how many of us non-Trump guys feel. But again, you shouldn't suggest that his voters are racist. That doesn't fly here. I'm told.

Your statement was completely false, do better please.  
No...it was spot on and accurate and we have been told we shouldn't just post false and nothing else. So explain how it was false or show it to be so.

Noon, I really promise you I accept every statement you’ve made, that’s my point. I think your explanation is that Trump knowing that Omar was born elsewhere that the Cortez, Tlaib and Pressley were as well. And that’s your position, right?
I think Trump was referencing Omar and lumped in the 3 other crazy progressives.   :shrug:

You acknowledge that our statements don't make us racist, then use statements as your evidence of a person being racist.  Interesting.
I was being cute.  How would you suggest we identify racism if not by what people say and do?  Or, is your position that we can’t truly know so no big deal?

you may be cool with (and explain away) the leader of the free world thoughtlessly  tweeting racist attacks against congresspeople by convincing yourself he was actually thinking more about the dump he was taking.  I’m not.  I think the normalization of racist rhetoric is dangerous and should be called out.  

I get that you have made several false statements and illogical posts to tru and complain about people rightfully pointing out racism.
See, now you are demonstrating a lack of understanding.  Lets quit before you fall too far behind.

Only people who make racist statements get accused of it...its not everyone.
So you agree that Nancy Pelosi is racist?

C’mon, man, it’s OK to admit that some people toss out that term more freely than normal people say “hello” to others in the morning.  It’s often used as a defensive mechanism, a club, or a smear rather than an earnest accusation based in reality.

I was being cute.  How would you suggest we identify racism if not by what people say and do?  Or, is your position that we can’t truly know so no big deal?

you may be cool with (and explain away) the leader of the free world thoughtlessly  tweeting racist attacks against congresspeople by convincing yourself he was actually thinking more about the dump he was taking.  I’m not.  I think the normalization of racist rhetoric is dangerous and should be called out.  
You mean by what you tiny snippet of a person you don't know says and does that you see?

I'm not cool with a lot of what I see from Trump.  I am not going to let that make me every bit the person I despise in him.  I won't make short sighted, knee jerk reactions based in anger and fear and hatred because I see a tweet.

The result here is a further polarization where the accusation is a lazy first resort instead of productive interaction to understand.

No...it was spot on and accurate and we have been told we shouldn't just post false and nothing else. So explain how it was false or show it to be so.
Posts of yours like the one I quoted are so obviously wrong that no explanation is needed and no one on any side takes them seriously. 

Wow. Are you this condescending in real life?  Like most of your shtick on this board, you post as though you have some insight into true knowledge that the rest of us don’t.  It is tiresome and transparent.   
Oh yea.

That is what I'm all about.  

You mean by what you tiny snippet of a person you don't know says and does that you see?

I'm not cool with a lot of what I see from Trump.  I am not going to let that make me every bit the person I despise in him.  I won't make short sighted, knee jerk reactions based in anger and fear and hatred because I see a tweet.

The result here is a further polarization where the accusation is a lazy first resort instead of productive interaction to understand.
I don’t know David Duke.  I guess I can’t conclude he is a racist?

Your second paragraph is a mess. 

Your third is more of the condescension I was just talking about.  Yawn.  

I don’t know David Duke.  I guess I can’t conclude he is a racist?

Your second paragraph is a mess. 

Your third is more of the condescension I was just talking about.  Yawn.  
Why would you know David Duke if you aren't racist?

Holy #### the dogpile gang is unbelievably consistent, predictable, and relentless.

We have most of them here.  I post here and there, I see a bit of this around, but the 6-12 of you that chase away any dissent here is incredible.

You are almost choreographed at this point.
Isn’t that exactly what you were looking for when you started this thread? 

I think Trump was referencing Omar and lumped in the 3 other crazy progressives. 
I understand this: Trump wanted to point out that Omar - like his wife, MIL & his communist FIL - was not born in this country, and that she should go back to where she came from, and so naturally he lumped in three naturally born lifelong Americans, including one born just a couple miles from his own birth place, because they all shared a far left ideology. Am I saying anything incorrect here?

Users who are viewing this thread