What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Rams at Cards** (+2.5, 45.5) 4:05 (1 Viewer)

Rams wideouts a bit dinged but they get Williams back.
Cardinals have Kylar back and he looks pretty good.
I'll give a defensive edge to The Rams...

Team From Los Angeles- 30
Team That Used To Be From St. Louis- 27

bloom has greg dorch ranked high this week in ppr for 15 points ? anyone else have the same feeling on dorch?

Really ? Higbee 2 TD's ? That helps NO ONE. Heck NFL RED ZONE channel showed him as inactive today WTF

Kyler Murray is one hot mess

-On the one hand he looks so good running it in for a TD...but the reality is Arizona is LOSING
Murray is 6 of 11 for 50 yards right now...how many games can you win with that kind of production while throwing the football?

I know dynasty nuts love him and he's one of those QBs that makes plays with his legs which dynasty folks tend ot fall in love with but...form an NFL POV, he is limited and so is AZ
How long can Murray hold that job down doing it this way?

Good thing some dope dropped Williams in my NFFC league last week and good thing I burnt $351 on Mitchell causing to me to miss my chance to get Williams he only went for $393 which was absurd considering we have only 2 weeks left and some other dope still has over $500 don't go pick up a stud RB or nothing dude.
It is crushing when people do dumb stuff and you can't capitilize. I end up wasting all that money on Mitchell a few weeks ago who knew someone would be a dope.

Jesus how did people have Williams ranked around 20th RB today. Not that I factored that in my decision making process no one can rank anyone anywhere decent they are all guessing just like we are but man I couldn't pull trigger on sitting Barkley for him when I should have.

Again how can someone have held him all year then dropped him last week I shouldn't have to feel like I screwed up not having money left to win him in FA because he should never been out there.

Man people are dumb.

Jesus how did people have Williams ranked around 20th RB today. Not that I factored that in my decision making process no one can rank anyone anywhere decent they are all guessing just like we are but man I couldn't pull trigger on sitting Barkley for him when I should have.

Again how can someone have held him all year then dropped him last week I shouldn't have to feel like I screwed up not having money left to win him in FA because he should never been out there.

Man people are dumb.
Mind boggling if someone dropped him last week.

"Cardinals not gonna go down without a fight"

-Scott Hanson
RedZone

Rams lead 37-14 with 5 Minutes left in the 4th after the Cards' Td

37 pts you would have thought Kupp or Puka would done something but nope thanks for nothing it was the Kyren Williams show and Higbee out of nowhere

Users who are viewing this thread