What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams to trade or release Holt *RUMOR* (1 Viewer)

Ron_Mexico said:
Ramblin said:
Andy Herron said:
This will all be over come Monday when Linehan gets canned.
:wall:
I think the Rams lie down this week to put the Fire Linehan train into hyperspeed.
exactly why I have Holt benched wherever I can. I would expect a bit of a bounceback game for the Rams @ home, if I didn't think the majority of the roster wants him canned.

With D Mason and Reggie Brown as my only other options, I am going to stick with Holt. Although I do agree that the Lambs do not put forth their best effort today.

Ron_Mexico said:
Ramblin said:
Andy Herron said:
This will all be over come Monday when Linehan gets canned.
:goodposting:
I think the Rams lie down this week to put the Fire Linehan train into hyperspeed.
exactly why I have Holt benched wherever I can. I would expect a bit of a bounceback game for the Rams @ home, if I didn't think the majority of the roster wants him canned.
I understand this line of thinking, but it's a tricky situation for a guy like Holt, who appears to be in a 'he goes or I do' situation with Linehan. If you lay down, you also give credence to Linehan's side by obviously not giving a full effort. If you come out and have an awesome game to help your team win, you give credence to Linehan's decision to bench Bulger and possibly save his job for another week. Then there's the fact that Holt is also playing for one last decent contract.I wonder where Holt's head is at this point? Maybe he wants to get traded regardless of what happens with Linehan.

Users who are viewing this thread