What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams vs. Browns - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

I get that, but how early did Whitehead launch, if he launched as Goff was diving it's hard to stop a lunch in midair. I get protecting the QB, but some of these look pretty questionable considering it's football.
He wasn’t diving he got tripped by another brown. 

I get that, but how early did Whitehead launch, if he launched as Goff was diving it's hard to stop a lunch in midair. I get protecting the QB, but some of these look pretty questionable considering it's football.
Without rewinding, my impression was he was already launched and turning away from Goff when Goff went into his slide instead of continuing to run.  Didn't look possible to avoid hitting the QB, who was lowering his head into the path of the DB.

Of course, a different camera angle could look very different than the live view.

So if a guy is stumbling and on his way down you just have to let him stumble/dive for a few extra yards and pick up a first down?  No, you stop his forward momentum so he doesn't get that extra yardage, especially when he is lunging for a crucial 1st down.
as soon as his knee hits he is down

Freddie Kitchens might not make it very long in Cleveland, this guy was supposed to help guide them to a playoff run this year. This team looks dysfunctional and on a collision course for double digit losses. Does this team look better than 6-10 right now? 

Their defense sure seems pretty good considering they had ALL their starting DBs out if I heard the TV correctly. 

Gurley was met in the back field, then he shakes that guy and another is behind hi waiting to tackle him...no RB can make gains with that kind of blocking or lack there of. 

mayfield looks like an average at best qb. some real bad decisions. guy seems a little cocky in that he can do anything and itll be great

Long ways away from this but if we score go for 1 your at home (though our kicker has missed XP this year).........or do they go for the win ?

Users who are viewing this thread