What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank the remaining QBs (1 Viewer)

Top 2 in poll, rank all 4 in comments

• Hass, Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hass, Delhomme

• Hass, Plummer

• Ben, Delhomme

• Ben, Plummer

• Delhomme, Plummer

• Total voters

FUBAR

Footballguy
Which QBs are going to be able to take over the championship game and win it for their team? Ben showed that he could yesterday as did Hasselbeck IMO.Plummer doesn't have that ability, while Delhomme does only because he has Steve Smith.Just my opinion, I'd rank them:HasselbeckBig BenDelhommePlummer(And this is why Denver will lose)

Which QBs are going to be able to take over the championship game and win it for their team?

Ben showed that he could yesterday as did Hasselbeck IMO.

Plummer doesn't have that ability, while Delhomme does only because he has Steve Smith.

Just my opinion, I'd rank them:

Hasselbeck

Big Ben

Delhomme

Plummer

(And this is why Denver will lose)
Delhomme was very impressive in the Super Bowl two years ago. Kept slinging it to keep his team in the middle of things. I don't think you're giving him enough big-game credit......And, I'm not going to dis Plummer...he's had a very good year and he's earned my respect.

All that being said, Roethlisberger appears to be a big-game QB in the making. Gotta put him above the others, I think, but all four QBs have had good seasons. Delhomme had the worst regular season of the four, but he has stepped his game up in the postseason....again.

Delhomme had the worst regular season of the four, but he has stepped his game up in the postseason....again.
Delhomme still had a good year even with the picks he threw. The Carolina running game did not pick up until the end of the season, but Carolina has scored points all year. Steve Smith has been spectacular, and Delhomme is a big part of that.

Can't reply to the poll, as Delhomme/Roethlisberger is not listed as an option...
Yes it is. He uses the name "Ben" instead of Roethlisberger. Ben is his first name.
I know that Ben Roethlisberger is the starting QB for Pitt. However, I thought the poll was to rank them 1st/2nd in order, not just 1&2 regardless of order...So, to vote in that paradigm I need a entry that says Delhomme/Roethlisberger, which is not listed. The poll originator listed his 4 choices 1-4.

MW

Delhomme had the worst regular season of the four, but he has stepped his game up in the postseason....again.
Delhomme still had a good year even with the picks he threw. The Carolina running game did not pick up until the end of the season, but Carolina has scored points all year. Steve Smith has been spectacular, and Delhomme is a big part of that.
Agreed. When I said he had the worst regular season of the four, I was in no way implying that he didn't still have a good year. I was just trying to rank the four regular seasons.......

Roethlisberger and Plummer have the most ability to look like world beaters, and also the most variance in play.
Actually, I think Roethlisberger is way consistent....don't see much variance in his play when he is healthy.

Can't reply to the poll, as Delhomme/Roethlisberger is not listed as an option...
Yes it is. He uses the name "Ben" instead of Roethlisberger. Ben is his first name.
I know that Ben Roethlisberger is the starting QB for Pitt. However, I thought the poll was to rank them 1st/2nd in order, not just 1&2 regardless of order...So, to vote in that paradigm I need a entry that says Delhomme/Roethlisberger, which is not listed. The poll originator listed his 4 choices 1-4.

MW
Yes, rank yours, but vote for your top 2 - top 2 aren't in order in the poll.

Hass and Delhomme...mainly because they're going to have to for their team to move on...
Sig bet that they can't both win the game for their teams this week?
How about a bet where if they both win, you owe $1Million, if they both lose, I owe you $1Million, and if they split, we call some hookers?

1. Delhomme.......2. Big Ben....3. Hasselbeck.4. Plummer.Delhomme doesn't hide from the pressure and Fox will gladly put the game in his hands if need be. He's not the 2003 Jake (makes more mistakes now), but he's the best big game QB in the NFC.Ben is elusively mobile in buying extra time and finding the open receiver. Cowher has been reluctant in handing the offense to him, but when he did on Sunday vs. Indy (in the 1st quarter where the tone was set), Ben responded in grand fashion. He's much better than last year in pressure situations.Hasselbeck and Plummer benefit from powerful running games and their coaches' tendencies to "protect" them from having to carry the team. With the running game shut down Saturday night, Plummer struggled, but fortunately the Pats gave Denver short fields and bailed Plummer out. Hasselbeck did a good job against Washington's D, but is that the rule now or the exception, based on his past playoff performances?

With the running game shut down Saturday night, Plummer struggled, but fortunately the Pats gave Denver short fields and bailed Plummer out.
This point is lost on a lot of people. Denver had the game given to them.

Users who are viewing this thread