What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank these LBs (1 Viewer)

Hoodoo

Footballguy
Pick the best 5 of the bunch for this year. I know this is a crap list, but it's what's available. :yucky: Gerald HayesGary BrackettLarry FooteGilbert Gardner (already have June)Colby BockwoldtJunior SeauEJ HendersonBradie JamesJames DavisBoss BaileyChad BrownBen Taylor

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick the best 5 of the bunch for this year. I know this is a crap list, but it's what's available. :yucky:

Gerald Hayes

Gary Brackett

Larry Foote

Gilbert Gardner (already have June)

Colby Bockwoldt

Junior Seau

EJ Henderson

Bradie James

James Davis

Boss Bailey

Chad Brown

Ben Taylor
Hayes is out a couple months I think james darling is set to replace him at MLB in Arz for the time being. Tough choices but I would probably go with EJ henderson, Boss Bailey, Chad Brown, Ben Taylor, and Bradie James. Also keep an eye out to see if Gardner passed June as the starter in Indy, then you would want to grab him.

Obviously not a great listBoss Bailey- Could be a nice playmaker, even at SLBChad Brown- Old, but in a nice situationBen Taylor- An ILB in a 3-4 has some valueE.J. Henderson - Upside here. Hope he keeps his job.Gary Brackett- Because you have June

Obviously not a great list

Boss Bailey- Could be a nice playmaker, even at SLB

Chad Brown- Old, but in a nice situation

Ben Taylor- An ILB in a 3-4 has some value

E.J. Henderson - Upside here. Hope he keeps his job.

Gary Brackett- Because you have June
These 5 here would be my choice.

James Davis played very well with Detroit last year. He and Alex Lewis are duking it out for WLB in what I have read lately. Davis might be a good one to keep an eye on.

Users who are viewing this thread