What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate my team (2 keeper, PPR) (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
I started a thread the other day regarding my keepers and I went against the grain and think it'll benefit me given what happened in our draft.

I kept Conner for a 10th round pick and Tyreek Hill for my 2nd round pick. This was my final roster and the round I got the players in:

Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WRT Flex

QB: Carson Wentz (7), Jimmy Garoppolo (15)

RB: Zeke Elliott (1), Melvin Gordon (3), James Conner (10), Miles Sanders (6), Devin Singletary (11)

WR: Tyreek  Hill (2), Josh Gordon (5), Curtis Samuel (8), Larry Fitzgerald (9), Miles Boykin (16)

TE: OJ Howard (4), TJ Hockenson (12)

My thoughts: I'm seriously surprised how much I got away with what I did at RB. Yes I can only play up to three at a time, but Conner allowed me to be aggressive with Gordon in the 3rd. I think either he or Zeke gets solved before the season so the other is just gravy if one holds out. When all three are back, it's almost unfair. I know my WR is likely my weakest team but it could be boom too since we also have bonus points for long TDs and with Gordon and Hill it could work out to my advantage. I honestly really wanted Ertz in the 3rd and he was picked right before I went, so I went Gordon and then nabbed Howard (though I don't love him and am just hoping).

From a two keeper league, I set myself up to keep Gordon for my 1st next year, which could be amazing depending upon my draft slot and how he performs. I can still keep Conner for an 8th next year and now I also get to throw Sanders (4th next year) and Singletary (9th) into the discussion as well.

Waiver wire: Greg Olson, DK Metcalf, Golden Tate, Kenny Stills, Devin Funchess, Mohamed Sanu, Lamar Miller (yes, I know, but if I stash him on IR at some point, he would cost me a 9th or 10th next year to keep)

Users who are viewing this thread