What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Ezekiel Elliott, NE (4 Viewers)

I have to say I'm impressed with Zeke. He didn't mail it in. Looks to be in the best shape he's ever been. Lean, quick. Looks like a completely different player. And absolutely Dallas could have used him this year. They now realize Pollard is not who they thought he was. Typical change of pace to lead back struggles.
Future HOfer?

i think he needs more numbers.....
Probably but I certainly think he's better than some of the guys nominated in the HOF thread like Tiki, George, and Alexander. Not saying they'll make it.

Watch this guy be a league winner down the stretch. There really is no rhyme or reason. To this hobby

I had reasons in dynasty to hold him, and I benefitted to the tune of 25.50 points (23.50 Half PPR plus one tackle for IDP purposes). I didn't even want to start him against Pittsburgh, so you're half-right. But he's great bench depth to have in case something happened to Stevenson. I don't know that if when Bill Belichick sits down and sees the YPC and the film he'll be overly happy, but he fed Zeke in a big fantasy football game tonight.

He had a killer full PPR night. Like, totally legit.
Not just that, but running down that INT will earn him credit in the locker room. That was a big play.
Dammit! Didn’t watch the game but had underwhelming Pitt defense starting.

Sad to hear Zeke saved a possible TD.
He was the only one who even tried to stop it. Not saying they almost scored, because he caught the guy and tackled him nowhere near goal line. But if he had jogged or given up on the play, or worried about his body over the score, the guy walks in.

I have to say I'm impressed with Zeke. He didn't mail it in. Looks to be in the best shape he's ever been. Lean, quick. Looks like a completely different player. And absolutely Dallas could have used him this year. They now realize Pollard is not who they thought he was. Typical change of pace to lead back struggles.
I'm not sure he would have done much more than Pollard. I see them about the same, which is a disappointment for Pollard. But the "Zeke is washed up" narrative is looking a bit foolish. He can still contribute to a team and earn carries every game.

My teammate and I was doing our cuts today for the FFPC and he suggested dropping Zeke and I said no can't do that maybe he will go back to Dallas. 6 hours later this report comes out.
Also Zeke just helped me win $75,000 and the NFFC cutline championship with his 21 point week 16 so I couldn't drop him just yet.

ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler reports Cowboys and RB Ezekiel Elliott have mutual interest in a reunion.

It’s a move that would make sense for both parties after Dallas let Tony Pollard walk in free agency, particularly considering Elliott played with the Patriots on a one-year contract in 2023. Rico Dowdle currently sits atop the Dallas depth chart at running back, followed by second-year change of pace back Deuce Vaughn, failed between-the-tackles grinder Malik Davis, and former Jaguars retread Snoop Conner. It remains to be seen what comes of the recent rumor, but Zeke proved he can still handle a significant workload after managing 120 touches during the final six games of the 2023 season while in New England.
36m ago
Source: Jeremy Fowler

My teammate and I was doing our cuts today for the FFPC and he suggested dropping Zeke and I said no can't do that maybe he will go back to Dallas. 6 hours later this report comes out.
Also Zeke just helped me win $75,000 and the NFFC cutline championship with his 21 point week 16 so I couldn't drop him just yet.

ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler reports Cowboys and RB Ezekiel Elliott have mutual interest in a reunion.

It’s a move that would make sense for both parties after Dallas let Tony Pollard walk in free agency, particularly considering Elliott played with the Patriots on a one-year contract in 2023. Rico Dowdle currently sits atop the Dallas depth chart at running back, followed by second-year change of pace back Deuce Vaughn, failed between-the-tackles grinder Malik Davis, and former Jaguars retread Snoop Conner. It remains to be seen what comes of the recent rumor, but Zeke proved he can still handle a significant workload after managing 120 touches during the final six games of the 2023 season while in New England.
36m ago
Source: Jeremy Fowler
I saw this topic updated and fully expected it to be @Faust saying he signed in DAL.

They haven’t made any move at the position so it makes perfect sense.

I still expect them to draft a guy too.

Users who are viewing this thread