What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Isiah Pacheco, KC (1 Viewer)

#Chiefs RB Isiah Pacheco has cleared the NFL’s concussion protocol and is expected to play, source said. He was listed as questionable with a concussion and also a shoulder injury.

Ian Rapoport | 4:26pm est

Funny how fast the protocol happens when the game has playoff implications. Nothing to see here. :huh:
Fishy.

Very curious what the split will be with Pacheco vs. CEH today. Expect a huge bounce back get right game for KC.

The nfl is a farce with this concussion stuff
I’m sure he’s 100% fine….
I’m sure he is too, but apparently December concussions are less severe than September ones. Their administration of this “policy” feels subjective
Not to the Texans
And Ive thought of that one, and maybe that's player associated as much as anything, because really that didn't look like much of anything when it happened, so credit to the team and stroud for sitting, I guess I should credit the independent neuro too but it does feel like they can strong arm these things through if they want

I’m sure he is too, but apparently December concussions are less severe than September ones. Their administration of this “policy” feels subjective
Not to the Texans
And Ive thought of that one, and maybe that's player associated as much as anything, because really that didn't look like much of anything when it happened, so credit to the team and stroud for sitting, I guess I should credit the independent neuro too but it does feel like they can strong arm these things through if they want
Yeah when Stroud said he had concussions before but
Not to the Texans
agree and very fishy it’s not like the NFL had earned anyone’s trust I think with stroud when he said he’s had concussions before but never hit head in concrete that was a bit alarming. If NFL cared they wouldn’t allow any surface like in Giants/Jets stadium.

#Chiefs RB Isiah Pacheco has cleared the NFL’s concussion protocol and is expected to play, source said. He was listed as questionable with a concussion and also a shoulder injury.

Ian Rapoport | 4:26pm est

Funny how fast the protocol happens when the game has playoff implications. Nothing to see here. :huh:
Fishy.

Very curious what the split will be with Pacheco vs. CEH today. Expect a huge bounce back get right game for KC.
I don’t. The Chiefs stink, plain and simple.

They will be fortunate to make the dang playoffs at this point. This team is flat out cooked this year. As for relying on Pacheco or Helaire? Who the heck knows.

Andy Reid is so gosh danged stubborn he won’t deviate from his offense to actually use the personnel he HAS. It’s so stupid.

Anyone not starting Pacheco and thinking he doesn’t play much? Have to start him right?
Depends on one’s options, I imagine. Hitting on Kyren Williams + McCaffery and Kamara staying healthy has given me the luxury to bench Pacheco today. Wouldn’t feel bad about starting him if my team were thinner—just got lucky this year.

Mitchell Schwartz
This play by Pacheco on the right side of the screen is one of the most heads up and aware plays you’ll see. Pat is scrambling, Pacheco sees it, and knows his LB is trailing in man coverage. So he actually accelerates to keep running faster and further draws 45 up the field.

PlayerProfiler
Isiah Pacheco was born for January Football.

Pacheco is slowly turning into a FF stud as Reid gives him more touches around the GL. He's also a good receiver.

Pretty high floor in that offense, as well, especially if he gets the majority of the pass-catching duties.

Pacheco is slowly turning into a FF stud as Reid gives him more touches around the GL. He's also a good receiver.

Pretty high floor in that offense, as well, especially if he gets the majority of the pass-catching duties.
My only real fear with him is he basically uses his body as a battering ram with no regard for himself. He's tough as hell but man I worry about concussions and such.

My only real fear with him is he basically uses his body as a battering ram with no regard for himself. He's tough as hell but man I worry about concussions and such.
The only concussion I remember was the one when his helmet came off.

Pacheco is the type of runner who may not have a long career, but I noticed he's really flexible which helps prevent injury.

Last edited:
“Like a kid in new shoes” is my favorite description.

I still don’t think Pacheco is a special talent - lacks top end speed, isn’t great in short yardage, not the best vision, takes what the OL gives him - but he’s good enough for what the Chiefs need, and for FF that’s pretty good.

I’d be careful as a buyer since the stars line uo this year what with McKinnon’s injuries, but if ya need a RB2 you could do worse.

Users who are viewing this thread