What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Landing Spots Ranked (2 Viewers)

sushinsky4tsar

Footballguy
Everyone has their pre-draft RB player rankings.  Now we have to attach teams to the names.   What are the most desirable destinations to maximize fantasy production and opportunity?  I went through the RB depth charts and this is what I came up with:

1.  PIT   Clearly in the market for RB1, no reason to believe it can't be a bellcow RB1.  Strong defense, good offense with receiving weapons to keep opposing defenses honest.   Sermon has been linked to them.   It would send his stock soaring, but I have to think it will be a disappointment for anyone with a top 5 pick that's in the market for an RB not to see such a prime location claim one of the big three backs.

2. NYJ  Bellcow RB1 is there for the taking for anyone with the talent.   In the conversation as one of the top destinations despite the reputation of the offense.  Offense just added one of the NFL's best run blockers at WR, we'll see how the QB pans out.

3. ATL  Mike Davis will get work, but there should be opportunity to claim the RB1.

4.  MIA  Definitely in the conversation for one of the top spots if they swing big on one of the prized names.  However, with Gaskin and the Malcolm Brown signing, I could see them holding off until the 3rd round, and then we're looking at more of a committee.

***big tier drop**

5. NE I can see competition coming in, and I think there's some window for someone to force the issue.   However, I think that any rookie that lands here will probably be in a committee at best.

6.  TB  Don't see a lot of opportunity for a rookie in 2021 unless they swing big.  Long term, I think there's an RB1 job to be won, but probably not with Brady.

7.  JAX  Robinson clearly had no business being an UDFA.   That doesn't mean that a talented back that comes in won't have some window to steal the job.

8.  PHI   I think they will look to add a backup to Sanders.

9.  BUF  They might stick with Moss, Singletary, and Breida.   Can't count them out for going back to the RB well.   In the somewhat unlikely event that they go after one of the top backs, the opportunity to run with the #1 job will certainly be there and this ranking is far too low.

10. KC  Kicking the tires on James White and this might be more of a veteran landing spot.  However, it's possible that they add a rookie into the mix.

11.  CAR  Probably in the market for a backup.

12.  NO   Could see them adding a young developmental RB.

13.  CIN   Probably in the market for a backup.

14. NYG  Probably in the market for a backup.

15.  SEA  Wouldn't be shocked to see them add more competition to the room. 

Possibly in the market to add some depth or a developmental RB, but not counting on it: HOU, ARI, TEN, CHI, DEN, LAC, SF

o add a backup to Sanders.

9.  BUF  They might stick with Moss, Singletary, and Breida.   Can't count them out for going back to the RB well.   In the somewhat unlikely event that they go after one of the top backs, the opportunity to run with the #1 job will certainly be there and this ranking is far too low.
I’ve seen a few mocks with them going ETN. That wouldn’t shock me. It’s Allen’s offense but I think they’d like to have a better running game.

Pit and NYJ are a huge gap ahead of anyone else by need. Also I don’t think either of them would be wise to use a 1 on the position. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd would make sense for them and possibly some of these others. 

I’ve seen a few mocks with them going ETN. That wouldn’t shock me. It’s Allen’s offense but I think they’d like to have a better running game.
I have also seen those mocks, and it's possible, but I think Etienne/Harris/Javonte are somewhat unlikely as 1st / 2nd round selections to Buffalo.  Nobody is going to lose their job for missing on consecutive 3rd round running backs, but I think there is some human element in play that might prevent Beane from going out of his way (trading up) to pull the trigger on one of the top backs.  However, I don't think you can rule it out if one falls into their laps.  Bills fans can correct me, but it seems like there has been more hand-pointing at the run-blocking than there has been any criticism levied at Moss or Singletary.   It's certainly a position that could be upgraded, but I'm not banking on it.      

Bills fans can correct me, but it seems like there has been more hand-pointing at the run-blocking than there has been any criticism levied at Moss or Singletary.   It's certainly a position that could be upgraded, but I'm not banking on it.      
I agree with you there. I think both Singletary and Moss are pretty darn capable NFL RBs. If they wanted to upgrade their running game I think they'd be better off drafting someone like Alijah Vera-Tucker than one of the top RBs. There are other benefits that come with that move as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you there. I think both Singletary and Moss are pretty darn capable NFL RBs. If they wanted to upgrade their running game I think they'd be better off drafting someone like Alijah Vera-Tucker than one of the top RBs. There are other benefits that come with that move as well. 
The QB is the fastest player in that backfield*, and he runs a 4.75. that backfield could use some speed.

*Ok not technically true, but 0.09s from being true

Agree with your top 4 and then it goes sideways.

SF is a strong spot to me, if they take a RB I stand up and pay attention and the narrative they don't try and get aggressive on filling the RB spot because the system can make them is really not accurate.

Arizona with two replacement level RB's to overcome in 2021 and both gone next year make them fairly attractive.

Denver is not bad with just 28 year old Gordon on last year of his deal and with such little comp after him should he go down this year.

If Miami drafts one of the Top 4-5 RBs and Adds an IOL in the 1st-2nd-3rd that combo would show big commitment to the run and perhaps elevate them up a notch or two even from 4. 

Cool thread idea

If Miami drafts one of the Top 4-5 RBs and Adds an IOL in the 1st-2nd-3rd that combo would show big commitment to the run and perhaps elevate them up a notch or two even from 4. 

Cool thread idea
I agree Miami is a pretty good spot, especially if they add to the OL. They have seemed pretty committed to having a primary RB. I'd put them #4 still behind Pitt (best spot by far for me, bad OL, but a strong franchise with history of using a workhorse and involving the primary back in the passing game), Atlanta, NYJ. 

Just curious, who are the RBs 4-5 in that scenario? Carter and Gainwell? I see those guys as kinda more of what we already have in Gaskin and Ahmed, maybe an improvement, but not by a ton. Maybe I'm sleeping on them. I want a big 3 RB, but it's looking more and more likely they are all gone by 36.

SF is a strong spot to me, if they take a RB I stand up and pay attention and the narrative they don't try and get aggressive on filling the RB spot because the system can make them is really not accurate.

Arizona with two replacement level RB's to overcome in 2021 and both gone next year make them fairly attractive.

Denver is not bad with just 28 year old Gordon on last year of his deal and with such little comp after him should he go down this year.
Those are the 3 that jumped out to me as being pretty friendly spots as well.

I can totally seeing Denver taking one of the big three guys in the early 2nd if any of them are still available.

Nothing to go on, but I can totally see a surprise team beyond the well-discussed favorites taking an RB early. Maybe a team with a new coaching regime like a Jacksonville.  

Everyone has their pre-draft RB player rankings.  Now we have to attach teams to the names.   What are the most desirable destinations to maximize fantasy production and opportunity?  I went through the RB depth charts and this is what I came up with:

1.  PIT   Clearly in the market for RB1, no reason to believe it can't be a bellcow RB1.  Strong defense, good offense with receiving weapons to keep opposing defenses honest.   Sermon has been linked to them.   It would send his stock soaring, but I have to think it will be a disappointment for anyone with a top 5 pick that's in the market for an RB not to see such a prime location claim one of the big three backs.

2. NYJ  Bellcow RB1 is there for the taking for anyone with the talent.   In the conversation as one of the top destinations despite the reputation of the offense.  Offense just added one of the NFL's best run blockers at WR, we'll see how the QB pans out.

3. ATL  Mike Davis will get work, but there should be opportunity to claim the RB1.

4.  MIA  Definitely in the conversation for one of the top spots if they swing big on one of the prized names.  However, with Gaskin and the Malcolm Brown signing, I could see them holding off until the 3rd round, and then we're looking at more of a committee.

***big tier drop**

5. NE I can see competition coming in, and I think there's some window for someone to force the issue.   However, I think that any rookie that lands here will probably be in a committee at best.

6.  TB  Don't see a lot of opportunity for a rookie in 2021 unless they swing big.  Long term, I think there's an RB1 job to be won, but probably not with Brady.

7.  JAX  Robinson clearly had no business being an UDFA.   That doesn't mean that a talented back that comes in won't have some window to steal the job.

8.  PHI   I think they will look to add a backup to Sanders.

10. KC  Kicking the tires on James White and this might be more of a veteran landing spot.  However, it's possible that they add a rookie into the mix.

11.  CAR  Probably in the market for a backup.

12.  NO   Could see them adding a young developmental RB.

13.  CIN   Probably in the market for a backup.

14. NYG  Probably in the market for a backup.

15.  SEA  Wouldn't be shocked to see them add more competition to the room. 

Possibly in the market to add some depth or a developmental RB, but not counting on it: HOU, ARI, TEN, CHI, DEN, LAC, SF
Awesome idea for a thread, I think we see it pretty close to the same way. I do think the Steelers are a little overrated for a landing spot, you've got a QB who is circling the drain, an OL with maybe 2 solid starters, and a defense likely to take a step back. They are a good spot for a floor I guess due to lack of competition, but I wouldn't be super excited about an upside there.

I'd say:

1. New York, offense on the rise, Shanahan disciple calling plays.

Dropoff

2. Atlanta, point chasing offense, Todd Gurley was an RB1 for half of last season.

3. Miami, likely to upgrade OL with bevy of picks. 

4. Pittsburgh

Dropoff

I think Arizona is a sneaky team. Edmonds and Conner are both FAs in 2022, and neither is a particularly strong option. Lack of picks makes it more unlikely, but its very possible they trade down in round 1 and/or round 2.

I can totally seeing Denver taking one of the big three guys in the early 2nd if any of them are still available.

Nothing to go on, but I can totally see a surprise team beyond the well-discussed favorites taking an RB early. Maybe a team with a new coaching regime like a Jacksonville.  
Jacksonville is one I don't really want to say out loud (lots of James Robinson over here) but can kinda see it. Philly is another one.

I agree Miami is a pretty good spot, especially if they add to the OL. They have seemed pretty committed to having a primary RB. I'd put them #4 still behind Pitt (best spot by far for me, bad OL, but a strong franchise with history of using a workhorse and involving the primary back in the passing game), Atlanta, NYJ. 

Just curious, who are the RBs 4-5 in that scenario? Carter and Gainwell? I see those guys as kinda more of what we already have in Gaskin and Ahmed, maybe an improvement, but not by a ton. Maybe I'm sleeping on them. I want a big 3 RB, but it's looking more and more likely they are all gone by 36.

Those are the 3 that jumped out to me as being pretty friendly spots as well.
Had 2,000 combined yards including 51 catches which is a lot for a RB in college, add in 16 TDs on top, opted out last year or maybe Memphis didn't participate, not sure. But he should be well rested. Same college as DeAngelo Williams and Miami needs something that at least is a weapon out of the backfield and Gainwell is not a 3 down back but he could end up as the bread winner if he lands there. Like Javonte WIlliams a lot more than Carter, might be the thumper we need. 

Still not sure I see Miami drafting a RB early, could see them take someone like Hubbard from OK State or Hill from Miss State, not thrilling but would add to what we have, more of a committee approach which is not exciting. If they reach out at 18 and take a RB, that changes things a lot I imagine. 

Had 2,000 combined yards including 51 catches which is a lot for a RB in college, add in 16 TDs on top, opted out last year or maybe Memphis didn't participate, not sure. But he should be well rested. Same college as DeAngelo Williams and Miami needs something that at least is a weapon out of the backfield and Gainwell is not a 3 down back but he could end up as the bread winner if he lands there. Like Javonte WIlliams a lot more than Carter, might be the thumper we need. 

Still not sure I see Miami drafting a RB early, could see them take someone like Hubbard from OK State or Hill from Miss State, not thrilling but would add to what we have, more of a committee approach which is not exciting. If they reach out at 18 and take a RB, that changes things a lot I imagine. 
Good call on Hill. Him in the 4th would be interesting.

Gainwell is pretty dynamic. He's a faster version of Gaskin IMO (who had some pretty impressive college stats himself against a bit stiffer competition than Memphis). I just feel like we'd still need a more physical half of a RB committee if he was the pick, so we're better off in that case, but kinda in the same boat. 

Anyway, not to turn this into a Dolphins thread... Dolphins are a great spot for one of the top 3, but probably a committee landing spot after that for fantasy. That's my take.

Matt Breida is fast. I wouldn't be shocked if he played a bigger role than expected after being banged up pretty much all of last season.
Breida signed for a total of 140k guaranteed, he could be a preseason cut just as easily though

Breida signed for a total of 140k guaranteed, he could be a preseason cut just as easily though
True, though I think the guarantee was so low due to injuries, not skill. As for Buffalo in general, I personally still like Zach Moss a lot, I think he'd have run away with the job last year, if he hadn't gotten hurt. If they don't add a RB(and they shouldn't) Moss is a guy I love about 25-30 RB's deep.

These are good ones to pull out.   The back half of this ranking is largely influenced by the expectation that there will be something of some consequence drafted at the RB position this year.  If Denver or Arizona (& even SF) makes a big play this year, I agree that there's a clear opening for the long-term RB1 and these instantly become great destinations.  I'm just not sold that these three are highly likely to make a big splash this year, but it's certainly possible.  These were lumped into the 'All other' because I actually think it might be more likely that these teams swing hard in 2022.

Denver-  I think Melvin will get run into the ground for one more season.  I think a lot of fantasy sees this situation as Lindsay out, nobody of consequence in, a rookie will be drafted to pickup some of those carries and take the starting job in 2022.   It definitely could work out this way, but I think they like Boone as a backup and will give him a serious look in a that role.  I don't think they see him as starter potential and they will kick Gordon to the curb as soon as they can.  Royce Freeman is what he is at #3, so I think 2021 comes down to they make a big splash for their future RB1 now, or they really don't do anything substantial and make a big play in 2022.   I think a QB is definitely a priority for round 1 or 2 this season.   Leads me to believe 2022 is more likely.

Arizona-  Really very similar to Denver, except that I'm sure Denver doesn't have their future RB1 on roster, whereas I'm not 100% convinced that Arizona doesn't, but they probably don't.   I think the Conner signing is a one and done that gave them the flexibility not to do anything at RB this year and make a bigger splash in 2022.   That doesn't mean that they wouldn't pull the trigger if something good falls into their lap.  However, waiting on a substantial RB investment gives them a chance to get their money out of Conner, make sure that Chase Edmonds isn't the answer, and I'm probably not doing myself any favors bringing in Eno Benjamin's name, but I think there were some fairly glowing comments from Kingsbury about his prospects as a runner.   His non-usage during his rookie year was supposedly a special teams consideration.   So, like Denver, yes they could this year, I'm just leaning more towards 2022.

San Francisco -   Yeah, can never rule them out.   Could see them adding someone into the mix.   I just think the big move that puts a bullet in the fantasy value of Mostert and Wilson doesn't happen this draft.     

Anyway, not to turn this into a Dolphins thread... Dolphins are a great spot for one of the top 3, but probably a committee landing spot after that for fantasy. That's my take.
Yeah, this is where I am with Miami at #4.   I'm kind of expecting a 3rd / 4th rounder to compliment Gaskin and Brown.   If they go with one of the top three, they're arguably at the top even with Gaskin in the mix. 

Best RB landing spots:

1 - SF - the job is right there ready for the taking - I'd love to see one of the better 2nd tier RBs go there and earn a big role (Kylin Hill, Chuba Hubbard, Sermon, IDK)

2 - BUF - if they find a bellcow they might need to be 1 on the list

3 - ATL - I think they're going to move down to 6 and still take Pitts and keep Julio. Ryan at QB with a top RB in the draft and this team is scary. If they can block. But the incoming rookie is going to threaten James Robinson for usage% so the volume should be outstanding here.

4 - MIA - Tua will take a 2nd year leap. Fins will move back from 6 and get more draft equity and at least one impact WR to go with a top RB. This offense will be better.

5 - DEN - For my money I've got the Broncos being the ones to move up to 4 and get Fields, and with the weapons they have in Denver and the aging Melvin Gordon, this could be a good destination for someone like Gainwell or Carter. Sermon/Jefferson would threaten Gordon for his role.

6 - NYJ - Yeah, they need a RB, instant opportunity for something to be had there. IDK what the Jets are going to be this year but I gotta think they're going to have more going for them than they have in a long time.

7 - PIT - I'm very optimistic that the new Offensive Coordinator will help with many of the problems from last year, but I just don't know if I believe Ben can throw a football. I'm worried about that as far as being able to sustain drives and lead a strong offense. Otherwise even though there is a huge day 1 opportunity here, I wonder how good of a landing spot it really is. When they take Harris it isn't going to bump him down any, but in a vacuum the quality of landing spot being the question here, I have them at 7.

8 - HOU - some rookie is going to walk in there and take the job, just watch

ETA I didn't mean to leave AZ out but in my head I took them out because I don't know that they will have the capital to take a good enough back this year. I like the spot a lot otherwise. 

In the wonderful world of running backs volume trumps all, but any rookie RB in Houston's gotta come with passing game skills to get my short term attention. This team is awful with Watson, but without? Is expansion caliber a fair assessment? The ceiling's capped on any RB on this team, but without passing game chops they aren't playable until at least after Watson returns and they'll be susceptible to being replaced by a vet in '22. 

In the wonderful world of running backs volume trumps all, but any rookie RB in Houston's gotta come with passing game skills to get my short term attention. This team is awful with Watson, but without? Is expansion caliber a fair assessment? The ceiling's capped on any RB on this team, but without passing game chops they aren't playable until at least after Watson returns and they'll be susceptible to being replaced by a vet in '22. 
I agree. It's similar to the 2020 Jets after Bell was released. Sure, it was tons of opportunity for Perine and Johnson, but did they really have much chance to pop and stake their claim to the job on that offense? And Houston without Watson is probably even worse.

I agree. It's similar to the 2020 Jets after Bell was released. Sure, it was tons of opportunity for Perine and Johnson, but did they really have much chance to pop and stake their claim to the job on that offense? And Houston without Watson is probably even worse.
Plus they traded a heavy price to get DJ and spent cap space on Mark Ingram and Phillip Lindsey - no matter what you think of those guys that's a lot of steps to climb before getting meaningful snaps.

Plus they traded a heavy price to get DJ and spent cap space on Mark Ingram and Phillip Lindsey - no matter what you think of those guys that's a lot of steps to climb before getting meaningful snaps.
The guy who traded for DJ is gone and they renegotiated DJ to take a paycut this year to stay on the team. The points about Ingram (ridiculous signing) and Lindsey remain. This could be a NE-esque RBBC and likely pitiful offense.

I am assuming Tyrod will be the QB for the majority of the season if not all of it. He is a Checkdown King so there could be some sneaky PPR value in one of the HOU RB's as a RB3 or bye-week fill-in for redraft. After that who knows with this team, if things eventually blow over for Watson in a year HOU will likely be trading him then and be in the middle of a full-blown rebuild with extra picks.

The guy who traded for DJ is gone and they renegotiated DJ to take a paycut this year to stay on the team. The points about Ingram (ridiculous signing) and Lindsey remain. This could be a NE-esque RBBC and likely pitiful offense.

I am assuming Tyrod will be the QB for the majority of the season if not all of it. He is a Checkdown King so there could be some sneaky PPR value in one of the HOU RB's as a RB3 or bye-week fill-in for redraft. After that who knows with this team, if things eventually blow over for Watson in a year HOU will likely be trading him then and be in the middle of a full-blown rebuild with extra picks.
As much as I enjoy piling on the Texans I think the Ingram signing was smart. This team is going to be bad, so apply veteran band aids at luxury positions like RB and LB (Kirksey) and allocate the few resources BOB left them at positions of value. I take it all back if they're trading up and drafting RB's Friday and early Saturday though.

As much as I enjoy piling on the Texans I think the Ingram signing was smart. This team is going to be bad, so apply veteran band aids at luxury positions like RB and LB (Kirksey) and allocate the few resources BOB left them at positions of value. I take it all back if they're trading up and drafting RB's Friday and early Saturday though.
Granted they didn't know Lindsay would be available when they signed Ingram, but there were other cheap vets that are not a 31 almost 32 year old Ingram for $2.5M. While that kind of money is small potatoes compared to the overall cap, it's a pointless spend, especially for a team going nowhere this year. Plus now they are spending 1.5M more on the combo of Ingram and Lindsay than they were before they cut Duke Johnson (who they never bothered to use either) on a team that needs every scrap of cap space it can find.

Yeah I put them last as a sort of honorable mention because the opportunity is there at least. 

Surprised you don't have Arizona up there. 

The only places I am monitoring for landing spots are Pittsburgh, Arizona, Atlanta - The Jets could be a nice spot but their retooled offensive line doesn't seem to be very effective. 

barackdhouse said:
Best RB landing spots:

1 - SF - the job is right there ready for the taking - I'd love to see one of the better 2nd tier RBs go there and earn a big role (Kylin Hill, Chuba Hubbard, Sermon, IDK)

2 - BUF - if they find a bellcow they might need to be 1 on the list

3 - ATL - I think they're going to move down to 6 and still take Pitts and keep Julio. Ryan at QB with a top RB in the draft and this team is scary. If they can block. But the incoming rookie is going to threaten James Robinson for usage% so the volume should be outstanding here.

4 - MIA - Tua will take a 2nd year leap. Fins will move back from 6 and get more draft equity and at least one impact WR to go with a top RB. This offense will be better.

5 - DEN - For my money I've got the Broncos being the ones to move up to 4 and get Fields, and with the weapons they have in Denver and the aging Melvin Gordon, this could be a good destination for someone like Gainwell or Carter. Sermon/Jefferson would threaten Gordon for his role.

6 - NYJ - Yeah, they need a RB, instant opportunity for something to be had there. IDK what the Jets are going to be this year but I gotta think they're going to have more going for them than they have in a long time.

7 - PIT - I'm very optimistic that the new Offensive Coordinator will help with many of the problems from last year, but I just don't know if I believe Ben can throw a football. I'm worried about that as far as being able to sustain drives and lead a strong offense. Otherwise even though there is a huge day 1 opportunity here, I wonder how good of a landing spot it really is. When they take Harris it isn't going to bump him down any, but in a vacuum the quality of landing spot being the question here, I have them at 7.

Becton was knocking guys 10 yards downfield, but that idiot coach still wouldn't call plays running behind him. Becton was even yelling out "run behind me".

That said, it could be a committee approach.

I like Miami as a great landing spot for a RB. Look how Gaskin and Ahmed performed last year. Imagine what a talent upgrade at RB could do especially after adding Fuller and perhaps another WR & lineman. 

Is anyone getting their places appraised?

We are under contract on t a second home in the Disney area and our appraisal came in way low.  The market in that neighborhood was way down during Covid since it's right by Disney, and now with things re-opening the market has blown up.  We are under contract at $565k and the whole neighborhood is basically the same home.  Two just sold for $590k and there are 10 more under contract between $590k and $620k.

Yet our appraiser came back in the low $500's citing a bunch of comps from months ago when the market was still depressed.  There is literally nothing in the neighborhood you can buy for less than $590k right now but this guy is still appraising low $500's.  Tried a reconsideration and they basically just sent back a list of the old comps.

So frustrating that these clowns get $600 a pop to understand the real estate market but all they do is put a few comps into an excel spreadsheet and run an average like any trained monkey could do.

I really don't want to have to back out because the seller could turn around and get this home back under contract for $600k with another buyer tomorrow and we won't find anything less than that but damn it's a lot of unexpected cash to dish out to cover the appraisal gap.
uhhhhhhhh

barackdhouse said:
Best RB landing spots:

ETA I didn't mean to leave AZ out but in my head I took them out because I don't know that they will have the capital to take a good enough back this year. I like the spot a lot otherwise. I would put them somewhere in that 4-6 range, Den, Miami

TVT 0 N S T A said:
Surprised you don't have Arizona up there. 
Yeah I left them out by mistake. There are some of these spots that simply aren't going to get someone and there are going to be at least a couple RBs out of this list that the community is undervaluing right now. For like 48 more hours anyway.

Mostert, Gordon, Edmonds, Moss - who else could survive this weekend and get a value boost?

Yeah I left them out by mistake. There are some of these spots that simply aren't going to get someone and there are going to be at least a couple RBs out of this list that the community is undervaluing right now. For like 48 more hours anyway.

Mostert, Gordon, Edmonds, Moss - who else could survive this weekend and get a value boost?
Arizona has the 16th, 49th, and then nothing until round 5.   I suppose they could do something at #49 if there's a value or even add a body in the 5th that they like, but I think the Conner signing kicked the position down the road for a year.  Get a better look at Edmonds and maybe even Eno Benjamin before making a substantial upgrade in 2022.

Value boost...  maybe Damien Harris if NE stays pat?  I'm expecting Jacksonville to add something.   If it's a low-end addition, then James Robinson definitely gets a boost.  Carlos Hyde as the most substantial RB addition is really the best that any Robinson owner could have possibly hoped for.   I must have had a bad 2020 draft because the 2nd - 4th round is going to feel like an anvil about to hit my head for all of my RB assets, no matter how safe I think they should be.   I would be doing cartwheels as the Miles Sanders owner if nothing gets added rounds 2-4.  It's not so much a boost as it is not having your assets torpedoed. 

barackdhouse said:
This is going to be a weird situation considering Robinson plays for JAX. Pardon the correction, just think of it as a reader paying attention. I think you mean Mike Davis for ATL. 

This is going to be a weird situation considering Robinson plays for JAX. Pardon the correction, just think of it as a reader paying attention. I think you mean Mike Davis for ATL. 
No I meant Robinson and I know he plays for the Jags. But I did a poor job of saying what I meant. What I meant was that last year Robinson got used more than almost any RB I can remember. It was ridiculous usage. My point was that I think Atlanta will be a similar proposition. But I was joking - there is no way that RB would get used as much as Robinson did.

No I meant Robinson and I know he plays for the Jags. But I did a poor job of saying what I meant. What I meant was that last year Robinson got used more than almost any RB I can remember. It was ridiculous usage. My point was that I think Atlanta will be a similar proposition. But I was joking - there is no way that RB would get used as much as Robinson did.
Whoops. Sorry. I thought you just edited wrong given the weird format of the percentage sign. Interesting stuff. Thanks. Now that I re-read, I get what you were trying to say. In substance though, won't Mike Davis function as potential threat to volume? That's at least what I would think. 

Whoops. Sorry. I thought you just edited wrong given the weird format of the percentage sign. Interesting stuff. Thanks. Now that I re-read, I get what you were trying to say. In substance though, won't Mike Davis function as potential threat to volume? That's at least what I would think. 
Yeah probably a bit. I *did* forget about him when I was making the Robinson usage comp. But ultimately if a top back goes there I think they will want to feed whoever that is. But yes Davis will be there to spoil some of it. 

Yeah, it's also disappointing if you're sitting at 1.2 - 1.4 and were targeting RB.

It will be interesting to see where Javonte Williams ends up, among others tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread