What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Tony Jones Jr., NO (1 Viewer)

Debating on picking him up. Should I drop a WR6 (Elijah Moore) for him? Also carrying two TE and might dump Jonnu.
Congrats on being so deep at WR that Elijah Moore is your #6.

Since week six Moore is the #5 WR in my league with 10, 10, 26, 12 & 26 points.

I would be very hesitant to drop him for a one week dart throw.

I think Sean Payton is the best offensive mind in the game and he has done amazing things with the limited weapons he has. But now we take away take away their last remaining weapon? 

Heck Jones'll probably put up 100+ total yards, 5-6 receptions and a score. But man how much more can that offense withstand?

He got TFL quite a bit which I can't figure out why. Just awful why did he play less snaps than Mont? This saints offense is #### cant believe I flexed this dude 

on his last 8 carries he upped that to 16, so 16-27-0

started him in one league, but in my long team league (e.g., the one I actually care about), my opponent had him

along with Waller and CHI D and Drake

(he leads our league in players IR’ed this year - poor guy is starting Tyrod in place of Murray)

guess I’ll survive the Swift injury after all 

ESPN's Adam Schefter expects Tony Jones to start over Travis Homer in Week 14 against the Panthers.​

The Seahawks are expected to be without Ken Walker and DeeJay Dallas this week. That leaves the entirety of their backfield up for grabs. Jones got some run with Homer out last week and appears to be in line for more work versus the Panthers. Jones will rank ahead of Homer based on this report, but both Seattle backs will clock in as risky FLEX options for Week 14.
RELATED:
Dec 11, 2022, 12:07 PM ET

Tony Jones rushed 12 times for 34 yards and two touchdowns in the Saints’ Week 2 win over the Panthers.

Jones was called up from the team’s practice squad to replace an injured Kendre Miller this week. Jamaal Williams drew the start but went down with a hamstring injury in the second quarter. That left Jones as the only other running back on the Saints’ game-day roster. Jones took advantage of the extra reps and punched in a pair of two-yard touchdowns. If Miller and Williams are both unable to play in Week 3, Jones will likely draw the start. He would rank as an RB3/4 versus the Packers.

- Rotoworld

anything appealing here? or just a 1 game stash?

Personally I don’t even think he’s that. We had 10 FAAB claims last night and Taysom Hill, TJJ & Kendra Miller were still on the wire.

Hilariously, the one newbie in the league woke up this morning and dropped Hurst for Taysom, 2 minutes later dropped Hill for Ertz, and as the coup de gras added Jones and Miller (dropped 2 Pit WRs, C Austin & A Rob.)

Championship management in action right there.

Users who are viewing this thread