What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Real College Bowl Pick'em- $50 entry (1 Viewer)

Send me another invoice. My wife thinks my picks are stupid and wants to do her own card.

Last edited by a moderator:
34 paid members

31 people signed up on poolhost

If I am doing my work correctly, I dont see BRONG, eoMMan, and Pnishtm signed up yet on there...

34 paid members right now ...still have 2 possibles (FE and cos's wife)

Puts us at $1700 in the prize pool

1st- $1150

2nd- $400

3rd- $150

Something like that? Maybe less top heavy? Maybe pay a 4th place a little sheckle?

I dont know....will figure it all out once we are settled in. Just something to think about.

34 paid members right now ...still have 2 possibles (FE and cos's wife)Puts us at $1700 in the prize pool1st- $11502nd- $4003rd- $150Something like that? Maybe less top heavy? Maybe pay a 4th place a little sheckle?I dont know....will figure it all out once we are settled in. Just something to think about.
Maybe give 4th place their $50 back and make 1st $1100 :shrug:

34 paid members right now ...still have 2 possibles (FE and cos's wife)Puts us at $1700 in the prize pool1st- $11502nd- $4003rd- $150Something like that? Maybe less top heavy? Maybe pay a 4th place a little sheckle?I dont know....will figure it all out once we are settled in. Just something to think about.
Yeah, I like this suggestion of 4th getting their money back and 1st going to $1100.

Yeah, I like this suggestion of 4th getting their money back and 1st going to $1100.
Last place prize?I need something to root for when I am out of it by the 5th bowl game

Last place prize?I need something to root for when I am out of it by the 5th bowl game
There is a last place prize in Buff's pool if that's what you are looking for.

ohh, I like this even better :thumbup:

It's your pool. Think you need to make a decision and stick with it. But the sooner the better, to avoid any controversy.I'm in favor of $50 to 4th, $150 to 3rd, $400 to 2nd and the remainder to 1st, but do what you want and roll with it. We'll support you.

It's your pool. Think you need to make a decision and stick with it. But the sooner the better, to avoid any controversy.I'm in favor of $50 to 4th, $150 to 3rd, $400 to 2nd and the remainder to 1st, but do what you want and roll with it. We'll support you.
I'd rather pay out 4th than last.

Have 5 spots pay out... 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th and then last place.

I would say $50 for 4th and $50 for last place.

35 in and paid right now....34 signed up on poolhost.

I think its only BRONG left.

Ill post payouts sometime later today in case we get another entrant..

I like the last place payout since it means more people "alive" going into the final weekend.
This is how it's done (of no surprise). It will also draw a little attention to the WORST handicapper. :DAnd screw the 4th place chump change. 3rd is lucky they're getting something.

Derek, I missed it, it says. Here were picks. If I'm out, no worries.

Looks like it puts the date next to your picks. It shows them on the site but I finished right at 11. Sorry, woke up late. Not true after all. Copy and paste didn't work.

I wanted Wyoming today.

"You are TOO late to make/change your picks for this week!"

ETA the copy and paste didn't work. My picks were not saved. Guess I'm out. :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks like it puts the date next to your picks. It shows them on the site but I finished right at 11. Sorry, woke up late. Not true after all. Copy and paste didn't work.

I wanted Wyoming today.

ETA the copy and paste didn't work. My picks were not saved. Guess I'm out. :bag:
Looks like you got that last place prize wrapped up.

I am going to pmail Derek. If he can manually do my picks and there is no gruff from anybody, then I'll send him the rest...as well as post them in here. In which case, my pick for today, FTR, WYOMING. They are down 7-0, so hopefully that's not a prob.

I wanted Wyoming today.

:lmao: I know, it's PERFECT! What an idiot.

'BRONG said:
I am going to pmail Derek. If he can manually do my picks and there is no gruff from anybody, then I'll send him the rest...as well as post them in here. In which case, my pick for today, FTR, WYOMING. They are down 7-0, so hopefully that's not a prob.
"Thanks for the money"

Wow, horrible ejection of Purcell of Wyoming there in the 4Q. Wasn't a punch. A penalty, sure, but that's a horse#### call :thumbdown:

'BRONG said:
'East Coast Bias said:
'BRONG said:

I wanted Wyoming today.

:lmao: I know, it's PERFECT! What an idiot.
Thanks for the money stupid! (said in the honey badger voice)

35 Entries....$1750 in the Prize Pool

1st Place- $1000

2nd Place- $450

3rd Place- $250

Last Place- $50

Boom, those are the payouts....

Good Luck to everyone.

Will post the aliai and all that crap on Monday so we know who we are making fun of.

Just an FYI, you can change your name under Edit User Info. Just note that when you change it, whatever you change it to becomes your login ID.

Sweet...I'm winning.
Slap it hi :hifive:
Losing35. BRONGSHOWIFEELINSIDE 0
I'll say. But I am in the pool after all, fyi. Derek allowed it and has my picks and will enter manually. Since I'm about to bail for a party, the rest of you should know that I have Ohio in this one and LalaFay tonight (also WYO). Should start off 0 - 3. :thumbup: I actually like Utah State (as you can see in the gambling thread), but I couldn't pass up getting 3 1/2 points in a game that was now a pick 'em. That was about the extent of my handicapping for this thing -- some basic line "study". That, my vast cfb knowledge, and uh, my gut. :shrug:GLA! And thanks derek57209344!!

Sweet...I'm winning.
Slap it hi :hifive:
Losing35. BRONGSHOWIFEELINSIDE 0
I'll say. But I am in the pool after all, fyi. Derek allowed it and has my picks and will enter manually. Since I'm about to bail for a party, the rest of you should know that I have Ohio in this one and LalaFay tonight (also WYO). Should start off 0 - 3. :thumbup: I actually like Utah State (as you can see in the gambling thread), but I couldn't pass up getting 3 1/2 points in a game that was now a pick 'em. That was about the extent of my handicapping for this thing -- some basic line "study". That, my vast cfb knowledge, and uh, my gut. :shrug:GLA! And thanks derek57209344!!
Will enter the picks tomorrow...Going to play craps with y'all's money.Later

Users who are viewing this thread