What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Real College Bowl Pick'em- $50 entry (1 Viewer)

Brongs picks entered.

ULL may be the most embarrassing bowl team in history. They suck...yet are going to win. Their QB looks like a HS'er out there.

2-2 now...2 game losing streak. The losing stops tonight!

Go TCU...please show up even if it is a :lmao: bowl shaft y'all got! :thumbup:

Yep, you've got the longest winning streak now (6). While tribecalledjeffreydahmer has finally cooled off a little.Longest cold streaks currently are with Unlucky and Chase (who resides in the cellar, btw), at 4. They both took ND today. So did Dahmer. OTOH, you and I have FSU - I like it. :unsure:

Yep, you've got the longest winning streak now (6). While tribecalledjeffreydahmer has finally cooled off a little.Longest cold streaks currently are with Unlucky and Chase (who resides in the cellar, btw), at 4. They both took ND today. So did Dahmer. OTOH, you and I have FSU - I like it. :unsure:
6 of 8 including yesterday are opposite of jeffreydahmer for me...its make or break....

Interesting item of note. A Majority of teams that have a winning record picked Bama to win, a Majority of the teams with a losing record picked LSU.

Wow... finding a new way to lose every game now lol.

last second meaningless FG - L by 1.5

Missed XP - L by 1

TD in lass 11 secs - L by 0.5

Iowa - L by 1.5

A few more and I'll lock up last place :moneybag:

I think I am toast after this brutal stretch..

Washington

Tulsa

Northwestern

Didnt have Iowa, but I am sure someone pulled off the superfecta

My only hope is for last place, which I'm currently in sole possession of... so I'm now rooting against all of my picks. When factoring in point spreads, trying to figure out what to cheer for in each game is giving me a headache.

'Getzlaf15 said:
Wow... finding a new way to lose every game now lol.last second meaningless FG - L by 1.5Missed XP - L by 1TD in lass 11 secs - L by 0.5Iowa - L by 1.5A few more and I'll lock up last place :moneybag:
hahahaha Utah scores in last minute and I lose another. Six in a row!

Going into this morning, I find myself tied for 3rd place, which is much much better than I could have expected. And if things go well today, who knows?

The important ones are starting now....

Remember...first tiebreaker is BCS games correct. Second tiebreaker is total points in the Alabama/LSU game...

Just an FYI for those that paid into this and for those who are considering entering future pools, I won the NFL pick em yesterday, Derek paid my prize today.

:thumbup:

The important ones are starting now....Remember...first tiebreaker is BCS games correct. Second tiebreaker is total points in the Alabama/LSU game...
Do we do the opposite for last place tiebreaker?1. Most BCS games incorrect2. Furthest off the score?
So if player A and player B both tie with 26 pts lets say for last placeWhoever got the MOST BCS games correct moves to second last...so yes, you are correct.

The important ones are starting now....Remember...first tiebreaker is BCS games correct. Second tiebreaker is total points in the Alabama/LSU game...
Do we do the opposite for last place tiebreaker?1. Most BCS games incorrect2. Furthest off the score?
So if player A and player B both tie with 26 pts lets say for last placeWhoever got the MOST BCS games correct moves to second last...so yes, you are correct.
:thumbup:

looks like if Arky St covers (-1), tribecalledjeff should win, even if he picks the NC incorrectly?

Also, if Arky wins, myself and teat will be battling it out with maninthebox for 2nd place. I could be wrong, but just wanted some input.

Here are the scenerios I just quickly throw together....could very well be wrong

Ark St/LSU

TribecalledJeff

MITB

Teat

Ark St/Bama

TibecalledJeff

Tat

Derek/MITB (same tiebreaker 37)

NIU/LSU

MITB

TribecalledJeff

tbd

NIU/Bama

TribecalledJeff

MITB

Bryan11Joseph

Last place is down to Keys and me :)

Bama wins and I win :)

LSU wins and we tie, but he truly sucked and would be 1-4 in BCS games. Me 3-2. :kicksrock:

It would have been fitting to see this come down to who is the FARTHEST away on total points Monday night. I had 53!

I started out 8-6 and am now 13-21.

Final Standings

1st- TribecalledJeff

2nd- Man in the Box

3rd- Bryan11Joseph (via a perfect BCS record)

Last- Getzlaf

Send me your paypal addresses and I will get the money to you today.

Users who are viewing this thread