What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reggie Willaims(Jaguars) busted with pot? (1 Viewer)

Wadsworth

Footballguy
Local radio is saying the Reggie Williams was pulled over on a traffic violation and a search of his car uncovered small amounts of pot. No more info or confirmation I've found yet, but looks like a breaking story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't there someone here who several weeks ago mentioned Williams was a pothead? I'm almost certain I remember reading that.

Again, I'm always amazed at how many people consent to searches of their vehicles 1) when they don't have to and 2) when they have drugs or firearms in their cars. Was Reggie driving a :11:?

Wasn't there someone here who several weeks ago mentioned Williams was a pothead? I'm almost certain I remember reading that.
I remember this too, from a thread a few weeks ago :popcorn:

So far what I'm hearing is that its just a traffic violation; no confirmation of drug related issues yet.
The citations were for traffic offenses. But the police reports include finding very small amounts of pot. Is this enough to count as Strike One?

So far what I'm hearing is that its just a traffic violation; no confirmation of drug related issues yet.
It looks like no drug charges were filed against RW. There was pot in the car and the policemen said he smell pot coming from RW, or something similar to that, but no drug charges were issued. Anyone happen to know if/when/how the NFL would step in in a situation like this?

If O. Smith can get in trouble for having the wizanator and no drugs. I would say even having a small amount in your possession is a problem with the NFL.

I drafted Reggie in my dynasty league and was leading the hype on him hear over the summer. However, it became clear a couple of weeks in to me that Reggie wasn't going to live up to the hype. As the season went on, I began to see Wilford as the Terrell Owens to Reggie William's J.J. Stokes. Needless to say I gave up on Reggie and cut him loose at mid-season. Look for Reggie on a reality show soon with Mo Clarett and Marcus Vick.

If O. Smith can get in trouble for having the wizanator and no drugs. I would say even having a small amount in your possession is a problem with the NFL.
Pretty sure Randy Moss didn't get into any trouble when the police found a blunt in his car.

Kind of makes you laugh out loud when you can drive around in some states with a 45 cal. Contender on you car dash but heaven forbid IF you have a joint in your ashtray.Go Figure..Edit for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was Wheelhouse who mentioned this. It was a while back though, right about the time he got demoted in favor of Wilford.

WHAT!?!?! AN NFL PLAYER BUSTED WITH THE GANJA?!?!? THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! THE SKY'S ON FIRE AND I'M BEING ENGULFED BY A SWARM OF LOCUSTS AND I SEE THREE SCARY LOOKING DUDES RIDING FLYING HORSES WITH FIRE AROUND THEIR HOOVES...Seriously, his homies on his team will be mad because he didn't leave the Herb with them to Bogart.

Users who are viewing this thread