What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reunion League 2008 (1 Viewer)

11.07 Justin Fargas

and PAE, It's definitely legit to change your pick, with 2 caveats.

1. The next person hasn't picked. And Ties go to the next person, if the time stamp were the same on a change.

2. The timer isn't up. If you've gone over, time wise, then getting more time to reconsider doesn't work.

11.08 Chris Brown, RB, HOU

1) agree with Twilight's view on changing picks

2) we could reduce a whole page of this thread by going back and deleting the extraneous posts - it will get tougher to page, Especially for those using mobile devices

already pmed Frank Black with on deck notice

11.14 Kevin Walter, WR HOU

12.1 Matt Ryan --- how about another Falcon? lol... QB ATL

pm'ing OM who's having one hell of a draft.

JEFF, (PAE) - I agreed with you, I had heard before a pick laid is a pick played.

MOP - Stay out of our PICKS thread! There's a useless commentary thread you can post away.

Last edited by a moderator:
reunion? :confused:

Should have been Superbowl MVP!

12.02Dominic Rhodes RB, Ind

pm'g next

ETA12.02

12.4 DJ Hackett, WR, Carolina

PMing Radballs

Scott I hadn't heard anything and had never seen it before. Thats why I was asking. I had sometimes wondered if you could do that but just never asked I guess. 1st time Ive seen it.

Mr. Pictus Cat sent me his pick, but didn't tell me and so when I have been checking on the phone (not signed in) I was waiting for him. Anyway, sorry!

Pictus Cat selects 12.12 WR D Branch Seahwawks

rzrback77 selects 12.13 Demetrius Williams WR Ravens

will PM Shadow and I'll be back in about a half hour

rzrback77 said:
Jeff P just sent me a PM to let me know that Pictus was having login issues. If anybody knows how to contact him other than the boards, that might come in handy.

will delete after we get his next pick posted.
PC sent me a list, which I'll forward to Hook---I'm gone til early afternoon right coast time (Hook has my list also)

13.2 Robert Meacham WR Saints

Pictus Cat is back so no PM sent

now its an hour later and he's disappeared so I will send PM

Tavaris Jackson, QB, MIN

Min D and ADP set the table, unlike my home team he has Berrian and Rice to serve.

PM'ing Rvns & Hook, maybe more

per ravnz pm

13.04 Steve Smith, WR, NYG

BTW - I know Steve said he pmed me a list from Pictus.....BUT I never got anything.........Please use this ID - there are similar ones that do NOT work

PMing next

Wow a run on some good WR's I missed out on. I had better not chance missing the next run............

13.13 Buffalo Bills D/ST

Users who are viewing this thread