What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reunion rollcall (1 Viewer)

Received several emails which will be sufficient to do the position dice rolls, but have been asked to hold off on that until all payments are received. My finds were sent via snail mail last week, but several others remain indicated as not yet paid. If you have recently sent payment, please update this thread with that information.

thanks............. Go Hogs!

pymts received thru 6/13 entered in POST #1

please email when you've done so...the sooner we clear up the business, the sooner we can start the draft! :banned:

pymts received thru 6/13 entered in POST #1please email when you've done so...the sooner we clear up the business, the sooner we can start the draft! :banned:
I have completed the task of rolling dice for draft position and division assignment. The rolls themselves and the summary of the results of these rolls were shared with ravnzfan, Capt Hook, and Team Legacy. We are ready to begin the draft, but still need three folks to respond to the above request to get started.

pymts received thru 6/13 entered in POST #1please email when you've done so...the sooner we clear up the business, the sooner we can start the draft! :banned:
I have completed the task of rolling dice for draft position and division assignment. The rolls themselves and the summary of the results of these rolls were shared with ravnzfan, Capt Hook, and Team Legacy. We are ready to begin the draft, but still need three folks to respond to the above request to get started.
I paid earlier this week

According to the first post we are only awaiting $ from Old Milwaukee and PAE - and Pimpin told me in an email he WAS paid?

According to the first post we are only awaiting $ from Old Milwaukee and PAE - and Pimpin told me in an email he WAS paid?
as of Monday evening, PAE, grouse + OldMill were outstandinghave since updated w/grouse+PAE PAID, leaving OM as the lone cowboy unpaidlet's go ahead and post the dice roll razor---I'll give OM 'til my mail arrival 6/22 or we'll pull the Stinkin' Ref off the "also eligible" list and suit him up :football: GoBW will get a list from me to get the ball rolling, I'll be out of town 6/26-29

Last edited by a moderator:
opps

sorry boys

payment sent....sorry I am tardy.

Out to sea fishing.

We got on the fish and we were not leaving. Made a few bucks.

anyhow

Lets draft.

I am in Arkansas with only phone acess to the boards. Capt Hook has the draft order and hopefully can initiate the draft thread.

as of Monday evening, PAE, grouse + OldMill were outstandinghave since updated w/grouse+PAE PAID, leaving OM as the lone cowboy unpaidlet's go ahead and post the dice roll razor---I'll give OM 'til my mail arrival 6/22 or we'll pull the Stinkin' Ref off the "also eligible" list and suit him up :football: GoBW will get a list from me to get the ball rolling, I'll be out of town 6/26-29
Haven't posted much lately but I've been around checking the boards. I'll check in regularly when I get a list from Ravnzfan. Started a new job but can definitely be around after 5 pm & occassionally 7 pm with my schedule. I won't leave you guys waitin' a long time for me to make Ravnzfan's picks. Won't have access at work but will check before I go to work and as soon as I get home. I think you guys are gonna have an excellant draft with well thought out picks and I'm looking forward to following it. Good luck all.HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you dads out there.

Users who are viewing this thread