What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ricky Williams (1 Viewer)

[icon]

Insoxicated
With Houck on board the running game SHOULD be much more effective this year....360 Carries in MIA 4 games out = ~90 touches gone for Ricky270 Touches Remaining. Does everyone REALLY believe that Saban is going to let Ricky languish on the bench if he's even got half his game left? All reports have him picking right up where he left off with regards to his moves.... I know Many argue that Miami spent 2nd overall pick on Brown.. but I'd counter that was before they knew Ricky was coming back. For some reason I can't see him NOT getting at least 160 of those touches...if not more. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. Talk me off this ledge here.

Get this football stuff out of the FFA.imo, he gets busted for pot again and is suspended for theentire season before playing a single down. He already looks high in all of the interviews he's done. I think he figured out that if he returns to the Dolphins and gets busted again, he doesn't have to play football and he doesn't have to repay that $8mil. win-win situation for him.

There is rumor that this smile :coffee: ... will have a name change to :rickywilliams:

well considering the dolphins should have like the weakest schedule ever due to their last place finish.i bet he cleans up against everyone-not-the-patriots

Get this football stuff out of the FFA.

imo, he gets busted for pot again and is suspended for theentire season before playing a single down. He already looks high in all of the interviews he's done. I think he figured out that if he returns to the Dolphins and gets busted again, he doesn't have to play football and he doesn't have to repay that $8mil. win-win situation for him.
Interesting. But would breaking the rules of the contract excempt Ricky from owning the Phins?

]With Houck on board the running game SHOULD be much more effective this year....

360 Carries in MIA

4 games out = ~90 touches gone for Ricky

270 Touches Remaining.

Does everyone REALLY believe that Saban is going to let Ricky languish on the bench if he's even got half his game left? All reports have him picking right up where he left off with regards to his moves....

I know Many argue that Miami spent 2nd overall pick on Brown.. but I'd counter that was before they knew Ricky was coming back.

For some reason I can't see him NOT getting at least 160 of those touches...if not more. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Talk me off this ledge here.
ICON, I agree 100% and while I know he will be out the first 4 weeks I don't understand why he doesn't get the LOVE like he deserves. No way in hell will a rookie outperform one of THE BEST running backs in recent history. I think too many sites that do projections use their feelings and not simply stats when projecting players since that's the only logical reason why anyone would downgrade him far. After week 4, I will be shocked if he doesn't perform as a top 10 RB the rest of season.

,Jul 29 2005, 06:28 AM]With Houck on board the running game SHOULD be much more effective this year....
The passing game, too.The Dolphins cut their sacks allowed in half this year, from 52 to 26. (Meanwhile, the Chargers gave up 10 more sacks than last year.)

Last edited by a moderator:
,Jul 29 2005, 06:28 AM]With Houck on board the running game SHOULD be much more effective this year....
The passing game, too.The Dolphins cut their sacks allowed in half this year, from 52 to 26. (Meanwhile, the Chargers gave up 10 more sacks than last year.)
Houck's gold. Maybe the Chargers should have sucked it up and paid him the insane amount of money he ended up getting.

Users who are viewing this thread