What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Road To The 2018 Triple Crown - 5/10: Justy Back On (The) Track, Ruis Will Ship Bolty/Duck The Rain ** (1 Viewer)

The Stakes going with tri:

1, 3 / 1, 3, 4, 8 / 1, 3, 4, 8, 10

Using the TVG cash back Win bet on Bravazo (get bet back on 2nd or 3rd place finish)

Have t seen a race yet today. How's the track playing?
Looked pretty even in the Met Mile, where lifer's ol' pal Bolty stunk it up yet again

ETA: ie, it allowed a balcony move from one horse AND the inside speed to just prevail

Last edited by a moderator:
10 cent super box 1-3-7-8-10 $12

50 cent tri box 1-3-7-8-10  $30

$1 exacta 1-3-8-10 $12

$5 ATB on 8 $15

$2 ATB on 3 $6

total $75

:deadhorse:

-QG

Not much chatter considering we are min away from a potential new TC winner.  Watching on my phone, no more cables for me.

Strangest damn thing is that the new Big Red has won a Triple Crown yet hasn't learned a damned thing about horse racing. He still thinks its "get to the front and run til your rider pats you on the neck".

Well done, Mikey, who i gave a leg up to at the late, great Santa Fe Downs on a half dozen occasions when he rode for us as a 16yo bugboy down from Raton in the summer of '82. Screw time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to those who cashed.  I had $100 win on Vino, $40 exacta box with Justify, and a tri Justify all Vino.  No regrets.  Looked great turning for home and got nipped for the tri.  Justify got an easy trip and never tired.  Major props.  I was betting he didn't have the foundation and would come back some.  Vino didn't get the greatest trip and was the one who made a move to at least make a race of it.  May have went a little soon but if he didn't Justify breezes even easier. Or Vino may not truly want 1 1/2.  Can't believe the race Gronk ran.  No real pace up front and he closed unbelievably in a race where they usually stagger home with an open sesame Calvin BoRail type ride.  But I never get mad losing a bet when watching history being made.  At least I have my $2 win ticket on Justify as a memento in the office.

Come back OTB Lifer!

Nothing like having an entry mate out there making everyone else go 3 wide to challenge, which of course would be a suicide mission.
I saw that happening in real-time and just nodded.  I thought everyone knew that Restoring Hope was just there to set pace/run interference.  I tossed him immediately, along with a few others..... including Gronkowski.  :rant:

Users who are viewing this thread