What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roddy White for Felix Jones (1 Viewer)

Is this a fair trade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there's strong reason for some type of collusion, no one has the right to inhibit someone from managing their team as they see fit. Even if you or someone else thinks its a dumb trade.

Well maybe it is a bad post but this is stacking at its best. There is over $1000.00 on the line and the Roddy owner said I'm done and trades the Number 6 pick overall for the 57 player overall. Come on man! Where is the integrity!

Well maybe it is a bad post but this is stacking at its best. There is over $1000.00 on the line and the Roddy owner said I'm done and trades the Number 6 pick overall for the 57 player overall. Come on man! Where is the integrity!
The Roddy owner said he was done? Then he admitted collusion and your poll is irrelevant?

Roddy should not have been the 6th pick..no wonder he's 1-3.It's probably not collusion either because clearly this guy is severely dumb

I wouldn't even be bring this up if it wasn't for the integrity and was a fair trade in Fantasy Football. After looking at these post there is no integrity!!!!!!

This is a high performance and TD league with bonuses for length of TD. That is why Roddy is the #6 pick overall. Our scoring averages out where all positions are some what equal at the end of the year for each postion.

I can really see now that Roddy White and his 1 touchdown are worth 1000 times more than I thought!

So veto, but only if this trade hurts your own personal interests. If it serves them, don't veto.

Nothing says long distance TD like Roddy White, that's why the Falcons trading away a ton of picks for julio jones looked so dumb. It's redundant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread