What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roddy White (1 Viewer)

Hes not questionable yet. He just missed practice today. From this story he should be fine:

Flowery Branch — Falcons wide receiver Roddy White was held out of practice on Thursday after being pulled on Wednesday.“Me and Lawyer [Milloy] collided yesterday and I felt a little fuzzy,” White said.“We didn’t do (any) test because I felt good. I guess they were just taking precautions.”White is the Falcons leading receiver with 26 catches for 454 yards and two touchdowns.“It was just precautionary,” Smith said. “We are expecting him back tomorrow.”

Figured this would happen... I have Westbrook, Royal, Colston, Boldin, scheffler... really i do... oh and roddy white. So naturally he's the icing on the cake.

Figured this would happen... I have Westbrook, Royal, Colston, Boldin, scheffler... really i do... oh and roddy white. So naturally he's the icing on the cake.
Please don't go tradin' for anybody on my squad. TIA.Hoping to see Roddy get to play again this week. Absolute beast against the Pack in the first half last week, then they shut him down.

Roddy should be fine. I'll post if I hear anything differently, but you shouldn't change plans based on this at this point.

any newspretty early in the day but looking for an update
He was held out on Thursday, supposed to practice today. They did not do concussion tests on him. I haven't seen anything to indicate he'd be out, but we should know for sure after today.

Update:

Roddy White listed as questionable

White

Roddy White (head) was listed as questionable after missing his second straight practice Friday.

On Thursday, White said, "I'm OK. It's no big deal." And the team didn't do any normal tests for concussions after White collided with Lawyer Milloy on Thursday. The Falcons downplayed the injury, but also expected him to return Friday, so it's hard to get a good read on his status. Oct. 10 - 4:49 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Headlines...L&hl=126419

:doh:

Update:

Roddy White listed as questionable

White

Roddy White (head) was listed as questionable after missing his second straight practice Friday.

On Thursday, White said, "I'm OK. It's no big deal." And the team didn't do any normal tests for concussions after White collided with Lawyer Milloy on Thursday. The Falcons downplayed the injury, but also expected him to return Friday, so it's hard to get a good read on his status. Oct. 10 - 4:49 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Headlines...L&hl=126419

:tinfoilhat:
Ouch, that's bad news. Don't know what Smith's tendencies are about starting guys who miss practice, but missing 2.5 practices is not a good thing. I'll keep scrounging the local sources and post back here.

BTW, bump Jenkins for now, and Douglas, they'll go 1-2 most likely, and Finn becomes a red zone option. But really, I would look elsewhere for WRs if Roddy is out.

Any late news on Saturday? I'm thinking since they had to list him on the injury report, why not just play it as a GTD to keep CHI on their toes. Does anyone know if he went in for any testing?

Any late news on Saturday? I'm thinking since they had to list him on the injury report, why not just play it as a GTD to keep CHI on their toes. Does anyone know if he went in for any testing?
How does this keep CHI on their toes? As a Bears fan, I feel it is safe to assume that the gameplan is not going to change regardless of Roddy White.

I didn't say anything about the gameplan. When Roddy suits up on Sunday, some players were hoping he wasn't going to play. It plays on the nerves just a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread