What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roommate stealing my towels to wipe his bum (1 Viewer)

wazoo11

Footballguy
He's been doing this for the past month or so. I've told him to stop but he won't listen. He blames the problem these meds he's taking for bowel syndrome. What should I do? 

WTF? Kick his @@@ out, shoulda done that the first time it happened.

If he won't leave you should, immediately.

Otherwise I see no way this doesn't end in violence.

He's been doing this for the past month or so. I've told him to stop but he won't listen. He blames the problem these meds he's taking for bowel syndrome. What should I do? 
Yeah, forget that you have a roommate in the first place. That you addressed this with him and he keeps doing it means there is nothing you are going to do about it. Someone wipes their ### on other man's towels and that should get fixed immediately.

Wait... Is the butt wiping happening in the shower, or is he just wiping his butt with towels instead of tp? 

Either way... Wrong. But one is markedly more wrong.

Guy needs to use his own towels or move the #### out.

Does he wear cologne? If so, piss a small amount in it. Don't tell him, let him wear your piss for a few months.

You should also wipe your ### with his pillow and bust a nut in a pair of his shoes.

Finally, create a profile for him on Grinder and provide his phone number.

1. Soak a few of your spare wash rags in the juice of, say, a dozen good sized hot peppers. Level of heat is dealer's choice (depends on how much you hate the roommate, I suppose.  Mad enough to go, literally, Guatemalan Insanity Pepper on his ###?  Then rock the Casbah.)

2. Let them fully dry out

3. Carefully fold/roll/whatever you do to them after they've been laundered and place them with the rest of your wash rags as normal

4.  Wait.

5.  Enjoy your eventual revenge.

6. Repeat as necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear to god I would take a baseball bat to this POS.  

I had a roommate once when I was in my early 20s (graduated college - wasn't friends with the guy), he was the hairiest mf I have ever seen.  

He continued to NOT clean the hair out of the sink or bathtub.  I was like living with an obnoxious Sasquatch.  He had a '67 Road Runner that didn't run that took up the garage (I got the bigger bedroom). 

The hair made me gag everytime I went into the bathroom. 

I begged and pleaded with the guy.  He said "what are ya gonna do about it?" 

I poured sugar in his ####in' gas tank.   

ETA:  I'm not sorry to this day.   

Last edited by a moderator:
$15 for a 24 pack of wash cloths on Amazon. Buy a color that won't be confused with yours and give them to him. If he uses yours again...

Move out ASAP. Doing that even once shows he has no sense of boundaries or respect for your belongings. Multiple times after you've confronted him is unforgivable. Cut ties and move out or kick him out if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread