What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ryan Grant (1 Viewer)

sho nuff said:
moderated said:
Grant has looked very bad all year. He's a huge weakness for the Packers right now. Give Jackson or Lumpkin a shot, Grant is useless and not even serviceable.
More nonsense.Looked bad all year?He looked fine against Minny, and in the carries he actually got against Dallas he looked fine too.You simply don't deal in facts when it comes to Grant.
Wrong awnser! Grant has BUUUUUST written all over him. He looks terrible and that putting it politely.. He had one big run vs Minny otherwise his first 4 games he looks slow, no vision and just plain lost. He is Kevin Jones from years past strong second half the his true colors come out the following season. I would rather have Chris Perry!
Im glad you think so...considering how smart you were in that Tennessee thread.Kevin Jones? Not really...look who Jones did it against...it was 8 games against some of the worst defenses in the league that year. Grant did it against some tough Ds including Minny last year.No vision? I don't think you all watched him at all last year.His vision and cuts is what made him standout and made him that much better than Jackson.Has he all of a sudden lost that? I doubt it.

sho nuff said:
moderated said:
Grant has looked very bad all year. He's a huge weakness for the Packers right now. Give Jackson or Lumpkin a shot, Grant is useless and not even serviceable.
More nonsense.Looked bad all year?He looked fine against Minny, and in the carries he actually got against Dallas he looked fine too.You simply don't deal in facts when it comes to Grant.
Wait...I thought his lack of pedigree doesn't matter. I thought he was going to run for 1500 yards and be an elite RB this season. Oops...
I don't think he lacks pedigree at all.How much of that was said before his hurt his hamstring? Oh wait...you forget about such things just to try and bash someone.Ooops...oh...and the season ends after 4 weeks?I guess Peyton is a bust too right?

morris4903 said:
Only good news for Grant owners:Can't get much worse than now.Still the best RB on the team without a doubt.Will continue to recover from hamstring injury. I still think he will be valuable once the weather gets colder.
HAHA. I played this delusional game for a bit, until I realized Grant has basically cost me my season in the 14 team league I have him in. Drafted late in the 2nd to be my second rb, behind SJax. Due to it being a 14 team league that is fairly TD heavy, only depth I got behind him is Selvin Young. Actually started Selvin week 1, where he scored a td, yet fell by 2 pts. Weeks 2-4, I have lost by small margins, with my second rb, 2nd round pick, basically laying a goose egg. Sjax hasn't helped either, but to take it back to your comment, there is no getting worse than this because season is over. BuhBye. I'd think many a grant owners are in the same boat, unless its a 10 or less team league where he's your 3rd rb...
He cost you your season?I suggest you did not draft that good and your first pick hurt you just as much.you drafted a guy with a bum hammy and did not properly back him up.Don't blame Grant, blame yourself.

morris4903 said:
Only good news for Grant owners:Can't get much worse than now.Still the best RB on the team without a doubt.Will continue to recover from hamstring injury. I still think he will be valuable once the weather gets colder.
HAHA. I played this delusional game for a bit, until I realized Grant has basically cost me my season in the 14 team league I have him in. Drafted late in the 2nd to be my second rb, behind SJax. Due to it being a 14 team league that is fairly TD heavy, only depth I got behind him is Selvin Young. Actually started Selvin week 1, where he scored a td, yet fell by 2 pts. Weeks 2-4, I have lost by small margins, with my second rb, 2nd round pick, basically laying a goose egg. Sjax hasn't helped either, but to take it back to your comment, there is no getting worse than this because season is over. BuhBye. I'd think many a grant owners are in the same boat, unless its a 10 or less team league where he's your 3rd rb...
He cost you your season?I suggest you did not draft that good and your first pick hurt you just as much.you drafted a guy with a bum hammy and did not properly back him up.Don't blame Grant, blame yourself.
Man.. You act as if your his agent.. I am just stating what I watched, and this year he has looked bad.

morris4903 said:
Man.. You act as if your his agent.. I am just stating what I watched, and this year he has looked bad.
Then you have not watched much.You also stated Tennessee was overrated and would be exposed.So you are pretty much 0-2.

Running behind that overmatched O-line against a very good Tampa run defense IN TAMPA, even LT would've looked pedestrian.

If you didn't notice GB's linemen getting manhandled every snap, then you obviously didn't watch the game. You can't run through holes that aren't there.

Last edited by a moderator:
sho nuff said:
moderated said:
Wait...I thought his lack of pedigree doesn't matter. I thought he was going to run for 1500 yards and be an elite RB this season. Oops...
I don't think he lacks pedigree at all.How much of that was said before his hurt his hamstring? Oh wait...you forget about such things just to try and bash someone.Ooops...oh...and the season ends after 4 weeks?I guess Peyton is a bust too right?
Do you honestly know what pedigree is in football terms? If you think Grant has isn't lacking in that department, then you don't. Obviously the season is only 25% complete, but Grant has definitely been a disappointment thus far. And Jackson has been solid enough to earn playing time every few series and on third down. I am also not trying to bash you, but you seem to be a raging Green Bay fan that needs a reality check now and again. I am the same way about the Eagles, so I understand. You just have a hard time being objective when it comes to Packers. Grant just isn't that good.

Running behind that overmatched O-line against a very good Tampa run defense IN TAMPA, even LT would've looked pedestrian.If you didn't notice GB's linemen getting manhandled every snap, then you obviously didn't watch the game. You can't run through holes that aren't there.
This is the problem, Grant isnt going to make alot plays on his own. He benefited a great deal from a potent passing attack last year. He is not a bad player, but he is going to be very dependant on his supporting cast.

Running behind that overmatched O-line against a very good Tampa run defense IN TAMPA, even LT would've looked pedestrian.If you didn't notice GB's linemen getting manhandled every snap, then you obviously didn't watch the game. You can't run through holes that aren't there.
This is the problem, Grant isnt going to make alot plays on his own. He benefited a great deal from a potent passing attack last year. He is not a bad player, but he is going to be very dependant on his supporting cast.
While I agree somewhat with this....the GB running attack is based on the strength of the o-line. The RB isn't required to "make a lot of plays on his own". So, as today showed, if the o-line goes, so does Ryan Grant. In all fairness to him, this same fate would cover about 85% of the RBs in the NFL if they were in his shoes today.

While I agree somewhat with this....the GB running attack is based on the strength of the o-line. The RB isn't required to "make a lot of plays on his own". So, as today showed, if the o-line goes, so does Ryan Grant. In all fairness to him, this same fate would cover about 85% of the RBs in the NFL if they were in his shoes today.
Were not too far off on our opinions, however, i can think of at least 12-15 RB's who would have had more success in Grants shoes today. Which i guess is just me saying i dont think Grant is in the top half of talented RB's in the league.

Wow.

Grant rushed for 20 on 15.

Jackson rushes for 0 on 1.

Rodgers goes 165 on 27 attempts, with a 55.9 QB rating, 3 sacks and 3 int's.

Obviously the problem is Grant. He must not have been blocking that well for Jackson or Rodgers either. :goodposting:

I agree it's too early to make a call on Grant since he's played one game healthy and had one OK game with only one hamstring.

In deeper leagues, I still think stashing Lumpkin while he's off the radar is worth a shot. Weirder things have happened.

sho nuff said:
moderated said:
Do you honestly know what pedigree is in football terms? If you think Grant has isn't lacking in that department, then you don't. Obviously the season is only 25% complete, but Grant has definitely been a disappointment thus far. And Jackson has been solid enough to earn playing time every few series and on third down. I am also not trying to bash you, but you seem to be a raging Green Bay fan that needs a reality check now and again. I am the same way about the Eagles, so I understand. You just have a hard time being objective when it comes to Packers. Grant just isn't that good.
I know what pedigree is...I know the guy was good enough to play for Notre Dame.I know he was good enough to make it in the NFL.I know he was good enough to be the 2nd best runner in the league last year over the last 8 games.I know he was good enough to run for 200+ yards in a playoff game.Jackson was so solid he caused an INT right?Look...if the coaches though Jackson was that good or better than Grant...he would be in the game.If I am just a raging GB fan, would I not want the best thing on the field at all times? I would think so. IMO, and obviously in the opinion of the coaches...Ryan Grant is the best RB they have.Just a homer call would be to just write it off saying they were playing a solid defense.You don't see me doing that.The line sucked...Grant was not running well either.It was not just Grant being awful or lacking pedigree. Saying he just isn't that good...is simply an opinion that has little fact to back it up.

I guess you missed some of his runs last year. Particularly against Chicago and Dallas...when the pass game was not going all that well.Oh...and why is it that no other RB on that roster was benefiting from that potent passing attack until Grant took over?

Meanwhile, some washed up old fart just threw 6 TD passes in the Meadowlands...but meh, who needs him? Not Ryan Grant or BJax...

He needs to get back on the vitamins...hopefully it's just the injury slowing him down, but it doesn't look promising.

K, once again if we can keep the bickering and flaming to a minimum maybe we can figure this thing out.

ETA: It really doesn't matter if the problem lies with Grant, the playcalling, or the line. The only thing that matters is how many of these things can we reasonably expect to change, because they basically all need to improve in order for Grant to be successful and deliver points.

1. Everyone seems to be in agreement that the line and the playcalling are part of the problem. Let's face facts: 15 carries for 20 yards is absolutely putrid no matter what the conditions.

2. Hammy: the coaches have been saying he looked fine in practice and was ready to go. I can't see the hammy becoming that big of an issue from practice to gametime that we can assume that it is playing a major role in his poor performances. The coaches say that the hammy is getting better, yet his performances keep getting worse.

3. He is not a proven back: Grant had one successful stretch last season, with Favre under center performing at a very high level. That is one key difference. Rodgers has played well but I still think that more defenses are content to play up to line with him than there were with Favre.

4. BJax: Not a threat to steal that many carries IMO but the key thing is that BJax wasn't coming in every passing down last year like he is this year. Thus the telegraphing of plays, which makes it that much easier for opposing Ds to attack the suspect line and get into the backfield before the play really has a chance to develop.

So, adding these four factors up, I think we are looking at a potentially long year for Grant owners. I beleive that Grant has the ability to turn things around, but I also beleive that with some decent competition behind him (Lumpkin and BJax), the absolute necessity of winning this season to show they did the right thing dealing Favre (which ratcheted up about six times yesterday), and the transparency of McCarthy's playcalling, I am willing to bet that Grant has more stinkers than he will have good games. Therefore, I am going to drop him for Rudi Johnson, as I think Detroit goes into a win-or-else mode as well and he gives them a better chance to win. I also think that if Stanton gets inserted, they need a more reliable veteran back for pass protection.

sho nuff said:
moderated said:
GRANT HAS LOOKED BAD ALL YEAR!HE HAS SOMETHING LIKE 40 CARRIES FOR 80 YARDS IN HIS LAST 3 GAMES. I HAVE GRANT AND HAD HIM AS MY #1 IN MY 14-TEAM KEEPER LEAGUE - WHAT A WASTE SO FAR!!!LUCKILY I HAD A HUNCH ON SLATON AND DRAFTED HIM AND MADE A TRADE FOR LJ.GRANT IS THE BEST RB ON THE TEAM BUT HE HAS LOOKED BAD, HOWEVER SO HAS THE GB OL.

sho nuff said:
moderated said:
GRANT HAS LOOKED BAD ALL YEAR!HE HAS SOMETHING LIKE 40 CARRIES FOR 80 YARDS IN HIS LAST 3 GAMES. I HAVE GRANT AND HAD HIM AS MY #1 IN MY 14-TEAM KEEPER LEAGUE - WHAT A WASTE SO FAR!!!LUCKILY I HAD A HUNCH ON SLATON AND DRAFTED HIM AND MADE A TRADE FOR LJ.GRANT IS THE BEST RB ON THE TEAM BUT HE HAS LOOKED BAD, HOWEVER SO HAS THE GB OL.
Why are you yelling? :rolleyes:

Scooby1974 said:
Meanwhile, some washed up old fart just threw 6 TD passes in the Meadowlands...but meh, who needs him? Not Ryan Grant or BJax...
I can't believe it took this long in this thread to pin down the reason why Grant sucks. Ryan Grant isn't any different than he was last year...the only difference is Favre is gone and defenses don't respect Rodgers as much as they did Favre. I said it when he got traded, Brett Favre makes a lot of average guys look like Pro Bowlers.How long before the Jets start getting their running game cranking when Favre is chucking 6 td's a game? Remember those gigantic holes Grant ran through last year.....it will be Jones and Washington if Favre keeps it up.

sho nuff said:
moderated said:
Why are you yelling? :mellow:
Because he is mad he has not watched a single packer game and can only look at stat sheets.

Scooby1974 said:
I can't believe it took this long in this thread to pin down the reason why Grant sucks. Ryan Grant isn't any different than he was last year...the only difference is Favre is gone and defenses don't respect Rodgers as much as they did Favre. I said it when he got traded, Brett Favre makes a lot of average guys look like Pro Bowlers.How long before the Jets start getting their running game cranking when Favre is chucking 6 td's a game? Remember those gigantic holes Grant ran through last year.....it will be Jones and Washington if Favre keeps it up.
Maybe.Though, he is a bit different than last year.Up until yesterday he had been on the injury report nursing a hamstring issue and his starting center was out.Yesterday was the first time they had the line together and he was not on the injury report.Should it have been better? Sure...but simply put, it was not.Dlineman manhandling the Oline has little to do with Rodgers vs. Favre. Its one thing if they are constantly bringing in blitzs and different things...but it was the Dline doing a tone of damage on the Packers.I remember some good holes Grant ran through against Seattle...though, don't recall a ton of Gigantic holes that he ran through all year...and with that great passing game, how come Wynn had no gigantic holes...how come Jones has not had those gigantic holes so far?How come TD throwing Jesus basically threw the SD game away in the 1st half?Oh...and we heard Favre made average people look great argument with Jennings...so far, that one looks to be completely laughable.

I fail to see how that last point has anything to do with anything. Again, we need to concern ourselves with the entire situation, not whether it's Grant's fault or not. If Grant is an awesome back who can only get 20 yards on 15 carries because of his line, we're still getting the same points output. What we need to concern ourselves with is what can change. It sounds like you are saying his production (lack thereof) is the line's fault. If that's true, we should all be looking to dump him because that is not likely to change overnight, or even over the course of a season.

sho nuff said:
Billy Ball Thorton said:
morris4903 said:
Then you have not watched much.You also stated Tennessee was overrated and would be exposed.So you are pretty much 0-2.
What I said about Tenn has nothing to do with Grant.. You never have been wrong on who was going to win a game???Now on to Grant..I have watched all of GB games and Grant has looked horrid.. People wanted to make excuses and say he is injured but even an injured RB can get yards vs the Lions.. Jackson even did well vs the Lions.I think you will find no one ouside a hopeful Grant owner that will tell you Grant has looked good.So if you say I obviously have not watched much, PLEASE TELL ME OUTSIDE 1 RUN VS MINN WHERE GRANT HAS LOOKED GOOD..... VS LIONS LOOKED TERRIBLEVS COWBOYS LOOKED BADVS BUCS LOOKED AWFUL

I fail to see how that last point has anything to do with anything. Again, we need to concern ourselves with the entire situation, not whether it's Grant's fault or not. If Grant is an awesome back who can only get 20 yards on 15 carries because of his line, we're still getting the same points output. What we need to concern ourselves with is what can change. It sounds like you are saying his production (lack thereof) is the line's fault. If that's true, we should all be looking to dump him because that is not likely to change overnight, or even over the course of a season.
Im saying its partially the line not giving him a chance.Its partially him not being right, whether its the injury or missing time or what, not hitting the lanes like he did last year.Change may be coming with Wells getting back in there...if Sitton gets put in with Spitz over Colledge at the other guard spot...there could be change.But things changed pretty quickly last year too with this line and running game.

What I said about Tenn has nothing to do with Grant.. You never have been wrong on who was going to win a game???Now on to Grant..I have watched all of GB games and Grant has looked horrid.. People wanted to make excuses and say he is injured but even an injured RB can get yards vs the Lions.. Jackson even did well vs the Lions.I think you will find no one ouside a hopeful Grant owner that will tell you Grant has looked good.So if you say I obviously have not watched much, PLEASE TELL ME OUTSIDE 1 RUN VS MINN WHERE GRANT HAS LOOKED GOOD..... VS LIONS LOOKED TERRIBLEVS COWBOYS LOOKED BADVS BUCS LOOKED AWFUL
Except he did not look bad against the Cowboys.And it was not just one run against Minny either.What you said on TN matters because why should we trust what you say, given how completely wrong you were with your assessment of the Titans. It was not even close.If you have watched all the Packers games, there is no way you would say he just looked horrid. Because simply put, he has not looked horrid in all of the games. He just hasn't.Oh...and I don't own grant in any single league. Could get Jackson or Lumpy if I wanted him pretty easily.

Maybe.Though, he is a bit different than last year.Up until yesterday he had been on the injury report nursing a hamstring issue and his starting center was out.Yesterday was the first time they had the line together and he was not on the injury report.Should it have been better? Sure...but simply put, it was not.Dlineman manhandling the Oline has little to do with Rodgers vs. Favre. Its one thing if they are constantly bringing in blitzs and different things...but it was the Dline doing a tone of damage on the Packers.I remember some good holes Grant ran through against Seattle...though, don't recall a ton of Gigantic holes that he ran through all year...and with that great passing game, how come Wynn had no gigantic holes...how come Jones has not had those gigantic holes so far?How come TD throwing Jesus basically threw the SD game away in the 1st half?Oh...and we heard Favre made average people look great argument with Jennings...so far, that one looks to be completely laughable.
Laugh all you want....So far Coles, Cotchery, and Keller look a lot better than Green Bay's Jennings, Driver, and Lee. Most likely similar talent, but QB play determines how well they do.

Laugh all you want....So far Coles, Cotchery, and Keller look a lot better than Green Bay's Jennings, Driver, and Lee. Most likely similar talent, but QB play determines how well they do.
With Favre last year...Coles and Cotchery looked better than Driver.And Jennings looks better than all of them.Lee was a target last year...not getting targets this year...not sure anyone expected he would. Looks like Nelson is getting much more from Rodgers...and I would suspect Martin will get looks as well as he and Rodgers have a good relationship from life on the 2nd string.

Im saying its partially the line not giving him a chance.Its partially him not being right, whether its the injury or missing time or what, not hitting the lanes like he did last year.Change may be coming with Wells getting back in there...if Sitton gets put in with Spitz over Colledge at the other guard spot...there could be change.But things changed pretty quickly last year too with this line and running game.
Interesting take considering many people said Brandon Jackson stunk it up and lost his job last year for many of the same reasons.Health and consistency make all the difference in the world.

Interesting take considering many people said Brandon Jackson stunk it up and lost his job last year for many of the same reasons.Health and consistency make all the difference in the world.
Brandon Jackson was also thrust in there because of injuries in camp.Jackson also had poor blocking skills all camp and into the season.Oh...and he got hurt which is why Wynn took over in the first place.And Grant has shown in the past he does not lack the vision or the burst through those holes.

Maybe Ryan grant and derrick anderson should go out for coffee and celibrate their new contracts. Grant was the 3rd or 4th string rb and emerged last year right? Maybe he was a fluke? How come the coaches never saw his ability in training camp or practice? When is the last time a RB on the end of the pine came on the field and became an acclaimed super RB stud? He seems to have played well for a short time ala Anthony Thomas.....and PACKED {no pun intended) it in. This guy is stinkin it up .

can u say.........EL BUSTO

Brandon Jackson was also thrust in there because of injuries in camp.Jackson also had poor blocking skills all camp and into the season.Oh...and he got hurt which is why Wynn took over in the first place.And Grant has shown in the past he does not lack the vision or the burst through those holes.
I agree...

Except he did not look bad against the Cowboys.And it was not just one run against Minny either.What you said on TN matters because why should we trust what you say, given how completely wrong you were with your assessment of the Titans. It was not even close.If you have watched all the Packers games, there is no way you would say he just looked horrid. Because simply put, he has not looked horrid in all of the games. He just hasn't.Oh...and I don't own grant in any single league. Could get Jackson or Lumpy if I wanted him pretty easily.
Well you better hope he blows ATL up this week or your going to look more foolish than I did in my Tenn prediction and will lose any credit on player evaluation.At home vs. Atl does not get any easier.I'll be pullin for ya :thumbup:

I drafted Grant in the 4th round as my #2 RB (it's a start 2 QB league). So far he's produced next to nothing. I'm lucky that I got Ronnie Brown late. Until

Grant shows some sign of life, Brown is my starter at RB2. I don't really care about whether it's Grant, the line or Favre being gone. Bottom line is that I

would be getting better production with at least 12 other running backs that were available at the time that I picked him.

Well you better hope he blows ATL up this week or your going to look more foolish than I did in my Tenn prediction and will lose any credit on player evaluation.At home vs. Atl does not get any easier.I'll be pullin for ya :popcorn:
How will I look foolish?Did you see me predict any numbers for the guy against ATL?

Oh...and I don't own grant in any single league. Could get Jackson or Lumpy if I wanted him pretty easily.
I do own Grant and right now in my leagues scoring system Jackson is outscoring Grant 19-14. It's pretty hard to view that in any way that is positivefor Grant.I'm not saying that I'd rather have Jackson than Grant. Right now neither one is startable and if Grant doesn't pick it up, he won't be rosterable.

Well you better hope he blows ATL up this week or your going to look more foolish than I did in my Tenn prediction and will lose any credit on player evaluation.At home vs. Atl does not get any easier.I'll be pullin for ya :goodposting:
How will I look foolish?Did you see me predict any numbers for the guy against ATL?
Because you continue to defend Grant and insist he's not a "one year wonder" ala K.Jones or A-Train. If he does not bust out this weekend then there is zero doubt he's a BUST

Well you better hope he blows ATL up this week or your going to look more foolish than I did in my Tenn prediction and will lose any credit on player evaluation.At home vs. Atl does not get any easier.I'll be pullin for ya :jawdrop:
No, but you've been e-sucking him off every post for quite a while. If he doesn't tear up a terrible Atlanta defense, you WILL look foolish. Especially when you're here on Monday making more excuses for him.

Well you better hope he blows ATL up this week or your going to look more foolish than I did in my Tenn prediction and will lose any credit on player evaluation.At home vs. Atl does not get any easier.I'll be pullin for ya :popcorn:
Because you continue to defend Grant and insist he's not a "one year wonder" ala K.Jones or A-Train. If he does not bust out this weekend then there is zero doubt he's a BUST
So, if the line sucks again and Grant does nothing...I will be wrong about him not looking awful in the Dallas game and Minny game? :rolleyes: I have not said much about him not being a one year wonder.I don't think he will be and was unaware the season ends after 4-5 weeks.

So, if the line sucks again and Grant does nothing...I will be wrong about him not looking awful in the Dallas game and Minny game? :rolleyes: I have not said much about him not being a one year wonder.I don't think he will be and was unaware the season ends after 4-5 weeks.
There is no way you can be wrong since you'll just blame it on the o-line.The o-line isn't bad at all, it's Grant making them look bad.

No, but you've been e-sucking him off every post for quite a while. If he doesn't tear up a terrible Atlanta defense, you WILL look foolish. Especially when you're here on Monday making more excuses for him.
:rolleyes: Nice...e-sucking him off huh?Me saying it was partially him and partially the line is that now?Good lord some of you have trouble with people actually looking into a whole situation and not jumping on one guy to put the blame on.Too funny.

So, if the line sucks again and Grant does nothing...I will be wrong about him not looking awful in the Dallas game and Minny game? :goodposting: I have not said much about him not being a one year wonder.I don't think he will be and was unaware the season ends after 4-5 weeks.
There is no way you can be wrong since you'll just blame it on the o-line.The o-line isn't bad at all, it's Grant making them look bad.
I did put blame on him too_Other than that...spot on analysis.The line is not bad at all? And you wonder why I question if you have watched any Packer game all year?I guess it was all Grant's fault that he gets hit in the backfield...all his fault that Dallas sacked Rodgers 5 times and Tampa got him 3 more times right?Anyone claiming the line has not played bad at all cannot be taken seriously when discussing the Packers.

I did put blame on him too_Other than that...spot on analysis.The line is not bad at all? And you wonder why I question if you have watched any Packer game all year?I guess it was all Grant's fault that he gets hit in the backfield...all his fault that Dallas sacked Rodgers 5 times and Tampa got him 3 more times right?Anyone claiming the line has not played bad at all cannot be taken seriously when discussing the Packers.
I can virtually guarantee i've seen more Packer games then you, not that it means much but you keep harping about it.The line has looked fine for the most part, it isn't their fault that Grant can't find a hole. Also many of the hits Rodgers has taken were when he leaves the pocket and that isn't the lines fault.You make Packer fans look bad, please stop.

I can virtually guarantee i've seen more Packer games then you, not that it means much but you keep harping about it.The line has looked fine for the most part, it isn't their fault that Grant can't find a hole. Also many of the hits Rodgers has taken were when he leaves the pocket and that isn't the lines fault.You make Packer fans look bad, please stop.
The first line of your second statement is why I question if you have watched the games.Nobody who honestly watched the last two games would conclude the line looked fine. They have been manhandled 2 weeks in a row. The Dallas game sacks were almost exclusively in the pocket...so again, I question whether you watched the games.I make Packer fans look bad because I can put the blame in more than one spot and you are stuck harping about one guy (that you have been harping about since the offseason)? Im glad you think so...or you can just keep try to sling random insults at me...pretty laughable.

The Dallas game sacks were almost exclusively in the pocket...so again, I question whether you watched the games.
i was actually at the Dallas game in person, so try again.The Dallas D-Line did own the Pack, that is why i said for the most part the o-line has looked decent. Not great, but definitely not horrible as you have implied.I've talked to tons of Packer fans, most will admit Grant has looked bad, whether it's because he isn't very good or due to injury the bottom line is that he's sucked for the most part, that can't be denied...unless your ShoNuff.

Users who are viewing this thread