What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs. Colts, Week 15 - Monday Night Football (1 Viewer)

Ok time for Brees to rest you wouldn't want him to get hurt in a blowout.  He has the record.  Time for Bridgewater and Murray to finish this game off.
Since we are talking about rest... might as well sit out Thomas too

i don’t need anymore damage

All time record is 28/29 by Phillip Rivers last year. Brees is tied with that.

Kurt Warner once had a game where he was 10-for-10 but I guess that doesn't count.
That can't be right.  The same Phillip rivers who tosses 4 picks every week?

NO! I need 4 more freaking points, I was down 65 points with Brees and Thomas left...this is going to be a cruel way to lose a game if both are done for the entire quarter. ughhh

NO! I need 4 more freaking points, I was down 65 points with Brees and Thomas left...this is going to be a cruel way to lose a game if both are done for the entire quarter. ughhh
I get the feeling. I'm up by 1 now in one league thanks to Thomas. Still need a Cook TD

That would be a bad beat.  To have such a great epic night and can't bring it home because the professional opponent decided not to even try tonight.  

Uhh?  Big question.  Records based on numbers are subject, if not anything else, the era and the rules.   Championships determine the goat.  
For coach, staff, no doubt. 

A Brees / Brady debate can be pretty robust. Almost Marino / Montana but maybe better.

For coach, staff, no doubt. 

A Brees / Brady debate can be pretty robust. Almost Marino / Montana but maybe better.
I love Brees, but Dan Marino is the best i ever saw. He is the GOAT for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

To win I need Brees to shut it down...only 5 pts. ahead with a worthless Mack putting up nothing for points for me

I remember in his first years in San Diego how awful Brees looked. Saw him play the Raiders in SD -- horrible game. Both teams were trotting out disastrous QBs. Gotta give these guys time. Now, he's an all-timer. 

I drafted Brees the first year in a dynasty in 2006 when he went to NO and have had him ever since. One of the best pics I ever made. Got him I think in the 10th or 11th round.

2 week FFPC dynasty championship 4 team round.  I better win this next week up about 66 after posting a 234 and counting.

Wyverns 234.30

Gilby's All Stars 168.45

DyNasty Drinkers 143.90

StudDynasty (26er) 141.70

I remember in his first years in San Diego how awful Brees looked. Saw him play the Raiders in SD -- horrible game. Both teams were trotting out disastrous QBs. Gotta give these guys time. Now, he's an all-timer. 
he was good his 4th and 5th years.  Different era and Schottenheimer

No offense to you , but they should be done. Payton is stupid to send them back out there 

I'm guessing that you saw this game in which the Raiders trotted out a combination of Rick Mirer and Tee Martin.

But how can you call it a horrible game when LDT runs for 243 yards?!

Uhh?  Big question.  Records based on numbers are subject, if not anything else, the era and the rules.   Championships determine the goat.  
Championships have something to do with other 50 guys on the team and the coach.  Give Brees the NE defense and he wins way more than Brady.

I'm guessing that you saw this game in which the Raiders trotted out a combination of Rick Mirer and Tee Martin.

But how can you call it a horrible game when LDT runs for 243 yards?!
Wow. Good pull. That's the game. 

I'll retract the horrible game comment. I just remember the QB play. This was post-Gannon, and I was spoiled. I honestly don't remember 243 yards from Tomlinson. I was younger and drunker and cared less about stats and football performances. My brother can be a weird dude. I remember cheering the punt return at the end of the half and him pulling me back In my seat, worried I'd get beat up. 

Prudent, but weird.  

Somehow (and it's amazing when you really think about it) the Andrew Luck retirement storyline just kind of faded out of the spotlight because Ballard had been smart enough to have a replacement level type in-house, avoiding complete disaster.

But it's games like this where it comes roaring back to the forefront of your mind. 

Users who are viewing this thread