What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs Rams - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Rams are such a garbage team.  Without help they don't sniff a win against the Saints.

At least NO got to see that Bridgewater isn't the answer.

Rams are such a garbage team.  Without help they don't sniff a win against the Saints.

At least NO got to see that Bridgewater isn't the answer.
Yep.  Brees being out is the only reason they are winning.  Complete joke of a team.

Nice block in the back at the 30 to spring that.  It's really hard in the NFL to have the refs spot 14 and win.

You gotta downgrade all Saints players but Murray becomes unstartable as a flex if Brees is Out for a while. 

Kamara is not a Top 3 play with no Brees

-All WRs and TEs get a downgrade until Bridgewater gets more time o work with 1st Unit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta downgrade all Saints players but Murray becomes unstartable as a flex if Brees is Out for a while. 

Kamara is not a Top 3 play with no Brees

-All WRs and TEs get a downgrade until Bridgewater gets more time o work with 1st Unit. 
I'm going to go on record as saying Bridgewater is not an NFL caliber QB, so IMO the only "until" is the moment Hill (or Brees) is the starter.

I'm 100% on board with this.  TB hasn't been the same since his injury
Nope.  And I was a believer before today.  I think we might have had a chance to win with Taysom in there.  Defense got worn out for good reason.  Offense couldn't do anything with Teddy.

yeah you guys never get a call. and no one ever gets a bad call against them

Rams can be nice and spot you those 6 points. Still got bent over 
This game was the "rematch" game.  It had special meaning other than your typical week two game.  This game was going to show once and for all who the better team was if the refs didn't completely botch things.  If you didn't see that play, you don't know how it completely deflated every Saint on the field.  It was one of those "here we go again" things. This game was supposed to be different, and the Saints found out early that it wasn't.  To know that you're not going to get a fair shake from the officials against the Rams (after an off-season where they had to invent a whole new Gdamn rule to protect against that kind of incompetence from happening in a Saints/Rams game again) just takes all the oomph out of your game.

This game was the "rematch" game.  It had special meaning other than your typical week two game.  This game was going to show once and for all who the better team was if the refs didn't completely botch things.  If you didn't see that play, you don't know how it completely deflated every Saint on the field.  It was one of those "here we go again" things. This game was supposed to be different, and the Saints found out early that it wasn't.  To know that you're not going to get a fair shake from the officials against the Rams (after an off-season where they had to invent a whole new Gdamn rule to protect against that kind of incompetence from happening in a Saints/Rams game again) just takes all the oomph out of your game.
I saw the play. you're being dramatic

Users who are viewing this thread