What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****San Fran 8-3 at Philly 10-1**** (+3, 47) 4:25 NFCC '23 Rematch (1 Viewer)

Seemed like the Eagles defense was gassed after the first quarter, just a half step slow/behind all night. They LOOKED like a team that was exhausted.

Grats to the Niners, they look awesome, but I'm not sure this will play out the same in January.

Good game 49ers, rough one for the Birds, hopefully we’ll get to meet again this year.

I didn’t really expect so many Eagles haters to come out of the woodwork and be so angry, sorry we hurt you so much. All the best to you and yours the rest of the way. 👍
I don’t see any anger at all
As a Niner fan, I had no anger when the Eagles beat them with SF playing without a QB the whole game. Just bad luck to suffer an injury like that on their first drive and basically end any chance of winning.

But shows how important having your starting QB is in case there was any doubt :hifive:

Find yourself someone who loves you as much as Eagles fans love crying about the refs
:wub:
Really. With a couple exceptions, complaining about officiating and hitting the "report" button are their main skills
Don’t forget punching police horses and throwing beer bottles at 12 year old girls.
Well you should be in Philly last night when I saw 10-12 “bro’s” (with 2-3 girls I believe) decked out in SF gear standing outside of a bar in center city Philly yelling and shaking a group of 3 20-something girls at least 2 blocks yelling and throwing stuff at them. That was the only one I saw directly, but I’m sure there was plenty of more

The 49ers, when healthy, are the best team in the NFL.

And it might not be close.
Agreed. The caveat is that most of us have been sports fans long enough to know the best team doesn't always win. Especially in football. Weird stuff happens in games. Who had philly security guy and Niners player getting tossed on betting slip? I will say barring injuries I'd be hard pressed not to see Niners as the NFC representation. They just have a really really good roster and are well coached.

Find yourself someone who loves you as much as Eagles fans love crying about the refs
Really. With a couple exceptions, complaining about officiating and hitting the "report" button are their main skills
Don’t forget punching police horses and throwing beer bottles at 12 year old girls.
Well you should be in Philly last night when I saw 10-12 “bro’s” (with 2-3 girls I believe) decked out in SF gear standing outside of a bar in center city Philly yelling and shaking a group of 3 20-something girls at least 2 blocks yelling and throwing stuff at them. That was the only one I saw directly, but I’m sure there was plenty of more
Source: “trust me, bro”

Source: “trust me, bro”
I don’t know what that means but ok. See you guys in January

Dom is there to mostly protect the eagles players from their own fans.
Exactly

Shouldn't be getting involved with players. Hope he gets fired like that Miami photographer.
Sirianni apologized to Shanahan after the game

The NFL is taking disciplinary action

Like I said, guy deserves to be fired and wouldn't shock me if he does.

The fact Eagles fans were defending this guy and continually calling him a coach in this thread tells you everything you need to know about eagles fans.

Exactly

Shouldn't be getting involved with players. Hope he gets fired like that Miami photographer.

The fact Eagles fans were defending this guy and continually calling him a coach in this thread tells you everything you need to know about eagles fans.
Oh, geez. I guess this is gonna be the narrative all week. Carry on.

This was just like Rockys first fight with Clubber Lang in Rocky III. Hopefully, the Eagles can run on the beach in short shorts with Carl Weathers before the rematch and get their mojo back.
“He’s not getting killed. He’s getting mad!”

Narrator: they got killed today. They were Mick to the 9ers Clubber Lang.

Waiting for the injury report to make my prediction. Doesn't look like Dallas Goedert is going to play this week, but Lane Johnson might.
I would like to know how the Eagles are 3 point underdogs at home, I had to do a double take on that one.
-3 at Eagles means on a neutral field SF is a 6 point favorite and at home is a -9!? GTFO

I can’t remember the last time I was so hyped for a regular season game. There’s a lot to be said about both teams but in the simplest terms, if Lane plays, the Eagles win. If Lane doesn’t play, SF wins. He’s that important to the way this offense runs.
Well then, it should be easy money then right?

Happy to help you take a loan against your home to cash on this Vegas error.
Weird, I received no DM’s for financing to take advantage of the Vegas error on the line.

Exactly

He's not wrong. A member of the security has no business putting his hands on a player on the other team and/or getting involved in a scuffle. Anything less than a dismissal will be a failure on the part of the Eagles organization.

Exactly

He's not wrong. A member of the security has no business putting his hands on a player on the other team and/or getting involved in a scuffle. Anything less than a dismissal will be a failure on the part of the Eagles organization.
Agree to disagree. He put his hands up in a non-confrontational way to stop Greenlaw from his extracurriculars. Let the NFL and the team decide technically “Who can put their hands on whom”. I honestly don’t care. Dom didn’t do anything wrong- Greenlaw is a soft-minded punk that can’t hold his water.

Exactly

Agree to disagree. He put his hands up in a non-confrontational way to stop Greenlaw from his extracurriculars. Let the NFL and the team decide technically “Who can put their hands on whom”. I honestly don’t care. Dom didn’t do anything wrong- Greenlaw is a soft-minded punk that can’t hold his water.
Greenlaw is one of the best and toughest LBs in football. Dom is a fat asssssss security guard who has zero business getting involved in the play.

You guys are unreal.

Exactly

Greenlaw is one of the best and toughest LBs in football. Dom is a fat asssssss security guard who has zero business getting involved in the play.

You guys are unreal.
Dude has worked for Lurie for 20+ years. He ain't getting fired. Sorry.

Exactly

You guys are unreal.
He’s a talented playet and physically tough. But mentally, he’s a liability as a player and a human being. Dom just stepped between him and Devonta with his hands up, while Greenlaw was trying to throw hands at a dude he just ragdolled.

What’s unreal is defending a scumbag because he wears your favorite color. But, carry on.

Exactly

You guys are unreal.
I don’t want him to get fired. Dude made a stupid mistake. No reason to lose his job over it.

Exactly

You guys are unreal.
I don’t want him to get fired. Dude made a stupid mistake. No reason to lose his job over it.
He's probably not going to be on the sidelines for awhile.

Exactly

You guys are unreal.
But it’s fun to watch them freak out about it when it was the player coming off the field and went at him isn’t it? 😂

Dallas week is on us. I think we struggle there too unless the play calling improves. Good news is our end of season schedule has many of our easier games left after next week. Some of these other teams have a lot more meat on the schedule still.

Exactly

You guys are unreal.
He’s a talented playet and physically tough. But mentally, he’s a liability as a player and a human being. Dom just stepped between him and Devonta with his hands up, while Greenlaw was trying to throw hands at a dude he just ragdolled.

What’s unreal is defending a scumbag because he wears your favorite color. But, carry on.
You don’t know shiot about Greenlaw. You’re just frustrated your team got curb stomped at home.

And don't get me wrong. You'll almost never catch me on these boards defending San Francisco.

The lather is thick when it comes to these two teams, though, and Philly is somehow worse, though it's only a different kind of worse than SF.

Exactly

You guys are unreal.

You don’t know shiot about Greenlaw. You’re just frustrated your team got curb stomped at home.
Ok, Svengali… what am I thinking right now?

Greenlaw is a soft-minded punk that can’t hold his water.

This is the dumbest quote of the thread. That must have been hard to pass, actually. Sort of like an impacted stool, only flowing freely.
From the way you’re posting tonight, you seem to have a lot of experience with impacted stool. GL with that
Now you’re just embarrassing yourself 🤣
I am super embarassed. It’s like you’re looking into my soul.

Dre Greenlaw gives a dirty knee to MIN C Garrett Bradbury while on the ground.

Dre Greenlaw dirty hit to the head on Justin Herbert

Dre Greenlaw fine $10k for dirty OOB hit on Zeke Elliott.

Your boy is a dirty punk.

This is the dumbest quote of the thread. That must have been hard to pass, actually. Sort of like an impacted stool, only flowing freely.
From the way you’re posting tonight, you seem to have a lot of experience with impacted stool. GL with that

I’m noticing a pattern here…

Good thing Dom was there to stop him from further dirty plays.

Exactly

You guys are unreal.

Guy grew up in a group home, has no off field issues, and supposedly has great character. But let’s call him a “scumbag” bc someone who shouldn’t have been near a situation got in his face. Stay classy :thumbup:

The lack of rest, due for a letdown game, bad scheming that will be fixed.

This is what I’m reading from all things Philly everywhere.

But not having a QB for an entire game, nah, that had nothing to do with the result of the game last year.

All of these excuses hold much more weight than not having a QB (especially one as good as Brock is proving his doubters). It makes me laugh :lmao:

It’s pretty amazing to me how people can be so blinded that they live a such an alternate reality.

Only wish Dre could have the character of Jalen Carter. But hey, everyone needs something to strive for.

But not having a QB for an entire game, nah, that had nothing to do with the result of the game last year.

All of these excuses hold much more weight than not having a QB (especially one as good as Brock is proving his doubters). It makes me laugh :lmao:

It’s pretty amazing to me how people can be so blinded that they live a such an alternate reality.
Your QB got knocked out in the game. You had no backup QB. How is that anyone's fault but the coaching staff and GMs?

You finally get your revenge after 10 months and you STILL can't get over that your team lost that day. Congrats. Your team kicked the Eagles *** today. We'll see if that means anything in a month.

Your QB got knocked out in the game. You had no backup QB. How is that anyone's fault but the coaching staff and GMs?

You finally get your revenge after 10 months and you STILL can't get over that your team lost that day. Congrats. Your team kicked the Eagles *** today. We'll see if that means anything in a month.
Is it even his team or is this another Jets fan venting when their team is irrelevant?

Users who are viewing this thread