What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Francisco at Arizona (+10) Trick or Treat Game Thread (2 Viewers)

boy that was an awful challenge.  Kingsbury costing them this game between  that and the time out to end the half
People were questioning him kicking a FG earlier but he extended the game. If they could hold on this 3rd down they might get the ball back with just enough time to do some damage. 

man I didn't feel good about the niners D thursday on the road and I'm kicking myself

Zona just does not turn the ball over, and Murray is hard to sack, although they got him a few times.  

:ptts:

People were questioning him kicking a FG earlier but he extended the game. If they could hold on this 3rd down they might get the ball back with just enough time to do some damage. 
I didn't mind the FG, it was 4th and 9 or 4th and 13 or something, take the points with 10 minutes left.

I give these guys credit for their fight after that timeout at the half.  Murray is really enjoyable to watch play, cannot fathom how good he will be next year

Murray has scored more points than the last 3 or 4 QBs that SF has faced.....combined.

Don't think anyone saw that coming.
49ers defense has given up 6.7 total fantasy points to QBs over the last 4 games combined before tonight.  17 fantasy points over the last 5 games.  48 fantasy points on the ENTIRE SEASON.

That should be 15 for yardage and 24 for TDs, right?
For Kyler? Jimmy G, yeah. But we were talking about Kyler vs. SF, I think. 

eta* I see that's been ironed. Good game for Kyler, who was projected to have very much of a bad game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread