What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Santana Moss is a sneaky good play in Week 16 (1 Viewer)

Ghost Rider

Footballguy
Kirk Cousins seems to like throwing to Moss:

-When Cousins came in for an injured RG3 in the Atlanta game last year, Moss caught a 77-yard TD from Cousins.

-Cousins played against Cleveland in Week 15 last year, and Moss had 5-57-0 on 6 targets.

-Cousins played against Atlanta last week, and Moss had 8-64-1 on 9 targets.

Factor in that they are playing Dallas, whose defense is positively awful, and Moss could be a sneaky good PPR play this week, if injuries have decimated your team at all. Not saying anyone should expect stud numbers in just this week, but he could be a solid producer. Sure, it's risky to start a guy like him in your championship, but he's at least worth a look, yes?

Moss is a Cowboy killer. If old man Moss is going to put up a day, it will be vs. them 'Boys.

Moss is a Cowboy killer. If old man Moss is going to put up a day, it will be vs. them 'Boys.
Yup. He has a history of playing well against the Cowboys. I may be in need of a Flex spot on one of my teams. Moss is an interesting target.

I'm torn about my flex play this week, but I have Garcon too. I don't know if I like starting 2 WR's from the same team but I do like Moss this week.

I don't know if I like starting 2 WR's from the same team but I do like Moss this week.
Would've worked out just fine for you last week if you did it.

Start the guys you think will score the most points. If that means you have a few on the same team so be it.

Yup. He has a history of playing well against the Cowboys. I may be in need of a Flex spot on one of my teams. Moss is an interesting target.
Moss' lifetime numbers against the Cowboys (16 games) he has 86 receptions for 1231 yards and 7 TD's. Averaging 77 yards per game. However the past 3 games combined he has 8 receptions for 106 yards and 1 TD, averaging 35 yards. First game against the Cowboys he had 2 rec for 42 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread