What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SD vs STL (1 Viewer)

Guess we can continue to play RBs against StL. That 55 yarder looked alot more like the long runs (actually, the 62 yarder was exactly like it) Dunn had in the playoffs than it did LT2 being godlike. Just terrible.
Damn and I had STL pegged as a sleeper D this year.

Guess we can continue to play RBs against StL.  That 55 yarder looked alot more like the long runs (actually, the 62 yarder was exactly like it) Dunn had in the playoffs than it did LT2 being godlike.  Just terrible.
Damn and I had STL pegged as a sleeper D this year.
Other than the ends, there just isn't much about this defense to like. Coakley and Claiborne are3 definitely an upgrade at the LB positions to play with high motor Pisa Tinoisamoa. Corners were bad to begin with, and now Butler's injury requires Dejuan Groce to become a starter. Safeties are useless, and they're bouncing Archuleta between strong and free trying to find a position the guy can actually play. I had hoped the run defense was fixed, as I knew the pass d was broke already, but today didn't look so good

How does Curtis look?
4 for 127 and 2 TDs (13, 78)?He still looks hella fast.
What went down on 78 yard? Was SD 1st teamers still in? Broken coverage?
He scored that with 1:30 left in the game.. It was against 3rd stringers with broken coverage..
Thanks,so you can throw that play out.
Probably, but he could do the same thing to SDs starters. He just continues to cement the #3 WR position.

How does Curtis look?
4 for 127 and 2 TDs (13, 78)?He still looks hella fast.
What went down on 78 yard? Was SD 1st teamers still in? Broken coverage?
He scored that with 1:30 left in the game.. It was against 3rd stringers with broken coverage..
Thanks,so you can throw that play out.
Probably, but he could do the same thing to SDs starters. He just continues to cement the #3 WR position.
Which is huge. I see them going with 3wr and Jackson and Faulk.Who could stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread