What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SD vs STL (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
So far, the Rams have had one possession and didn't do anything. Three and out. Good pass rush from SD.The Chargers got the ball deep in their own territory after a personal foul was assessed on the punt return.Brees went 4-4 or 5-5 or something, but they were all short passes. One to Caldwell, one to Parker, a few to LT.Then LT broke off a 55-yard (?) touchdown run. One cut in the hole and he was off. We didn't see that kind of explosiveness from him last year while his groin was injured. He appears healthy.Now the Rams have the ball. Stephen Jackson just had a nice first-down run.

We didn't see that kind of explosiveness from him last year while his groin was injured. He appears healthy.
Looks a little slimmer this year, IMO.Looking forward to seeing VJax today.

Guess we can continue to play RBs against StL. That 55 yarder looked alot more like the long runs (actually, the 62 yarder was exactly like it) Dunn had in the playoffs than it did LT2 being godlike. Just terrible.

Guess we can continue to play RBs against StL. That 55 yarder looked alot more like the long runs (actually, the 62 yarder was exactly like it) Dunn had in the playoffs than it did LT2 being godlike. Just terrible.
Stuffed there both times (shuffle pass and run).

Guess we can continue to play RBs against StL.  That 55 yarder looked alot more like the long runs (actually, the 62 yarder was exactly like it) Dunn had in the playoffs than it did LT2 being godlike.  Just terrible.
Stuffed there both times (shuffle pass and run).
Even Cleveland will do that from time to time. Nothing amazing there.Not to mention it took Neal three bobbles with his slow but to get caught - LT would have been heading for paydirt...again

Last edited:
I see the Chargers still haven't got rid of the league's ugliest jerseys in favor of the league's nicest jerseys.WHY :crazy:

I see the Chargers still haven't got rid of the league's ugliest jerseys in favor of the league's nicest jerseys.

WHY :crazy:
I also love the powder blues, but the home whites are sweet. Stop the hate.

Edwards Injured, Faulk looked scared for him... that hurts the Charger D big time. Ankle?
Looked like it, he was putting some pressure on it so hopefully its just a twist

:no: Bulger is gonna put up huge numbers to keep this team in games.

The Chargers this good or are the Rams this bad? Rams look like they may be in some 35-31 games this year.

The Chargers this good or are the Rams this bad?

Rams look like they may be in some 35-31 games this year.
This is the same problem we saw last year vs Atlanta. The back breaks clean through a gap and runs all day long. This was the reason the linebacking corps was gutted......aint helping yet. If you're hoping a chump like Archuleta is going to make open field tackles, you will be sorely disappointed

Is this game only on the NFL Network? I'd much rather watch preseason NFL than Beach Volleyball (NBC) or whatever crap Fox is showing. :angry:

I am worried for Faulk/Jax. W/ the D bein this bad, Bulger will have to pass pass pass. The O line hasnt protected him well, thus makin for a long year for Rams.

Turner looks good.. but i would like to see sporles at #2 on the depth chart.. :thumbup:
Sproles reminds me of Napoleon Kaufman. Fast, spectacular looking, but too small to be more than a change-of-pace type guy.

Users who are viewing this thread