What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks Michael Bennett threatened by police (1 Viewer)

This is quite ironic.  Bennett himself last season....

“To me it’s a scary, [expletive] move. Honestly, I think if you dive at someone else’s legs, you’re a little [expletive],” Bennett said, via the Seattle Times. If you are big in the NFL, you just line up and play — why you got to cut someone on the [expletive] play? I mean, I don’t know. That [expletive] is just stupid to me. Why cut somebody when you can just line up and win? I don’t know. I don’t come off the ball jumping at offensive linemen’s legs.”
That was said after an incident he instigated with Brian Winters of the Jets last season.

Hard to believe there are no Seahawks are getting suspended for the end of that game.  It’s the closest thing I’ve seen to the Pistons Pacers brawl in a long time. Actually, this is the NFL we are talking about.  Not suspending anyone falls right in line with the incredible inconsistency this league has with anything.  Vince should bring back the XFL, the NFL is a joke.  
What?!?!  How is Gronks cheap shot that got a suspension any worse than this.

Unbelievable.  

NFL  :toilet:

Users who are viewing this thread