What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (2 Viewers)

It's really ticky-tacky, but that's a horsecollar. His hands are inside the back part of the frame of the uni.

Last edited by a moderator:
Textbook. Hands inside the collar. That was the very definition of what you cannot do. He even had his hand inside his shoulder pad a little. 
but he wasn't pulling him down to the ground. i don't know the NFL definition, but a horse collar would assume you are pulling a guy down by his collar. 

it's just funny now. Sweat gets held as he goes to sack Russ, and they throw the flag against the Eagles. 
I don't care what anyone says now. Really last year you want to protect players yet miss a cheap shot on Clowney on Wentz and then the BS on us tonight? It's gotten pretty clear anytime we play SEA we are playing the guys on the field and the Zebras as well. I know we aren't playing well offensively but tonight I got to feel for the defense 

Users who are viewing this thread