What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sean Davis projection... (1 Viewer)

Toomuchnv

Footballguy
If Norton reads this I would love to hear an explanation on Sean Davis....he was one of the top projected safeties last week....and having Morgan Burnett hurt and on a bye I picked him up and used him only to find out Sunday Night that he wasn't starting....

Now fast forward to this week and Sean Davis is a top 16 projected safety again this week....so...what is the news on this guy...

I squeeked out the win last week even with Sean Davis' goose egg but I don't want to chance that again....

Snap....except it cost me a win (well this and leaving Cory James on my bench instead of Malcolm Smith  :wall: ).

He was their nickel DB earlier so playing heavy snaps. Should be more productive. 
Looking at the snap counts from this past weekend he didn't play a single snap and he was active.  It looks like for week 4 they gave the nickel corner snaps to Artie Burns their rookie 1st round corner and he seemed to play well.  Also, with Golden out they gave the FS spot to Dangerfield....

So my question again is....what makes you guys think he will be starting this week as your projections seem to reflect that...

He had a back injury and was active as an emergency player only

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep an eye on Robert Golden's status over the next few days. He was a partial participant in practice today. I would assume he will jump right back into the SS spot if active and push Davis back to nickel DB once he is 100% also.

Davis was supposed to be the starting SS while Golden is out. He moved over there during week 3 when Golden left the game.

Users who are viewing this thread