What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Search Function (1 Viewer)

HF21

Footballguy
Not sure where to put this...

Is there any way to do a search on a player without the results including the times when that player's name appears in someone's signature?

For example, if I searched for "Dustin Keller", I might get a few results where the only time his name appears in a thread is when he's listed in someone's signature.

Not sure where to put this...Is there any way to do a search on a player without the results including the times when that player's name appears in someone's signature?For example, if I searched for "Dustin Keller", I might get a few results where the only time his name appears in a thread is when he's listed in someone's signature.
The search function is poop. I may be missing something, but I've never been able to find any value in it.

Not sure where to put this...Is there any way to do a search on a player without the results including the times when that player's name appears in someone's signature?For example, if I searched for "Dustin Keller", I might get a few results where the only time his name appears in a thread is when he's listed in someone's signature.
don't think so. you can search for the name only appearing the thread title, but i don't think you can differentiate between the body of the post and the sigyour best hope is to constantly ridicule and belittle anyone that has their team in their sig.

You can control whether or not to view signatures. I wonder if you turn that feature off, if it would still hit those posts with only the player name in the sig.

Users who are viewing this thread