What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Arizona (1 Viewer)

He hit the ref in the head with the ball.

EDIT: LOL SEATTLE HOW MANY FLAGS JEEZ

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess NBC got a lot of a positive feedback after that fog bowl game a couple weeks ago.
Yes that is exactly what they said. Something about younger fans liked it because it was more like Madden. I believe next weeks game is going to be all Skycam. I think, not sure.

I'm sitting in a bar and the game is on along side the Ric Flair 30 for 30 and NOBODY is paying attention to the game. They are all watching the Nature boy.  Wooooo!

Yes that is exactly what they said. Something about younger fans liked it because it was more like Madden. I believe next weeks game is going to be all Skycam. I think, not sure.
Just once I'd love to see a QB cam for a game. Just what the qb sees.

The refs are marching Arizona right down the field.  That's at least 4 first downs on this drive via penalty right?  At least 2 of those calls were bad.

I think relatively soon we'll be able to pick our own camera angles and I agree that one would be great, and for sure doable.
That’s what I was thinking. Control with an app on your phone from your couch.

pick anyone - defense too. How cool would that be on a sack?  :excited:

Name the non QBs older than Freeney still playing.

Eta - non kickers or punters

Harrison?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread