What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serpentine Draft (1 Viewer)

wow. what a thread. all i know is, last year, i drafted RB-RB in every antsports $ league I played. I was in 6 leagues, and I won 3 titles and over $1K. I made the playoffs in all 6 of those leagues. I lost in the first round with 3 of my teams, and then won it all in the other 3. This is all the proof I need to know that drafting 2 RB's early is a MUST for FF success. Can you win going WR-WR? Sure. Its been done. But if i could get the data, i'd be willing to be that over 70% of people who win titles likely picked RB-RB. Finally, for the first time ever, one of my super bowl teams went undefeated last year. I drafted Holmes, Lewis, and S. Davis in the first 3 rounds. Started Chad Johnson and either Mason or Steve Smith down the stretch.
Maybe part of the reason you think 70% of the people who win titles draft RB-RB is because 80% of the drafters in many leagues draft that way. The odds are greater that one of a pool of 9 or 10 teams can win a 12 team league than from a pool that's only 2 or 3 out of 12.

Users who are viewing this thread